Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2007, 10:22 am

I'm usually popular at the beginning, then become an outcast.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2007, 12:49 pm

I'm popular as a some kind of freak who is intelligent and knows a lot of facts which normal people are not familiar with and who doesn't care what other people can think about her so doesn't hide her untypical beliefs, opinions and theories and who is an outcast.

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 7:49 pm

Hmm, places where I have been popular? I have had them now and then.

I went to several different primary schools, and at one of them I was very popular for some reason. I cannot say the same for other schools.

I had a chat site I went to where I was also very popular. But eventually, I had to stop going there.

And at church, I seem to be popular enough. Someone said I was the most popular person there but I don't think I'm any more popular than anyone else.

StonedRoach
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Sep 2007, 7:59 pm

I'm popular at my job, amongst the adults at least.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 9:58 pm

I am popular when people don't understand their schoolwork. Other than that? Nope.

Jainaday wrote:
My first friends ever were the chess team in HS. . .

Right on. PM me for some blindfold/correspondence if you like.
1. e4.

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Sep 2007, 1:04 am

No. There have been times when I was the center of attention and it made me feel really uncomfortable.

Chanel_5
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Sep 2007, 1:47 am

I was amazingly popular in one of my obsessive fandom type things a few years ago. Always online, I knew everything there was to know about BtVS. I didn't realise how popular until I finally left the sanctity that is my computer room and went to one of those geeky conventions. Yep, I was the most popular geeks of all the geeks there, Lol. It was still nice, though.

Alec
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Sep 2007, 1:55 am

Online? Super popular.

In real life? Being the new person at first, yes. People would want to know me and I would get into a lot of conversations. But after that, I faded off as a regular person and eventually would stay in the background as usual. Although I personally don't always mind as I try to not be the center of attention.