Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

fresco
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2007, 6:11 am

I suppose its like having a microscope on your internal feelings and bodily workings. So anxiety feels overwhelming, a low mood absorbs you in, chest pains become a heart attack. Its like exaggerated thinking. Does anyone else get this, this pair of eyes looking inward not outward?

autodidact
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2007, 6:17 am

All the time. I've got hyper-sensitive senses and I tend to get overwhelmed easily in everyday life, but i'm strangely calm in a real crisis.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2007, 6:34 am

Same as autodidact and you, fresco.

Everything within this vessel is magnified; I don't feel much externally (cuts and burns for example).

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

06 Oct 2007, 7:42 am

fresco wrote:
I suppose its like having a microscope on your internal feelings and bodily workings. So anxiety feels overwhelming, a low mood absorbs you in, chest pains become a heart attack. Its like exaggerated thinking. Does anyone else get this, this pair of eyes looking inward not outward?

I feel like this now...
Externally I can pour hot candle wax onto my arm and not feel the heat (literally)
But inside I am over whelmed with anxiety and my heart is beating so fast and loud that I can hear and feel it.

i_Am_andaJoy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Oct 2007, 11:45 am

autodidact wrote:
All the time. I've got hyper-sensitive senses and I tend to get overwhelmed easily in everyday life, but i'm strangely calm in a real crisis.

me too!
i think i am excellent to have around in a natural disaster or any other as-seen-on-tv event!

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Oct 2007, 1:14 pm

autodidact wrote:

same.