Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 11:39 am

And does he judge us according to NT values?

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 11:48 am

Greentea wrote:

G-d isn't like man and there is nothing that we can measure His likeness to, because He is infinity, formless - with no beginning and no end. We are made in His image and not vice versa, there are attributes in man that G-d gave to us as this *image* inheritance - attributes such as knowledge, wisdom, understanding, love, restriction (judgment), beauty, steadfastness, glory, the ability to create and formulate. As for G-d's judgment - He set out Universal Laws that set the cosmos and everything else into motion - time, space and relativity. The Laws must be adhered to by mankind - i.e. keep the LAws *holy* i.e. not transgress and break them. To break these Laws is to bring Judgment into the world. All Judgment by G-d is just and righteous. Nothing goes unseen and it is a degree for a degree in an exacting way. Repentence sweetenes harsh judgment. There is a saying by the way Better to be judged by G-d than by man, because G-d's justice is truly perfect and man's is fickle and based on whim and/or possibly corruption.

AspieDave
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 11:51 am

Sorry I don't believe in the gentleman. My Lady however, accepts all equally with Infinite Love, as befits the Mother.

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 11:53 am

Well, judging by Biblical standards, He used to try to talk to people, but was always misunderstood, so He stopped. He doesn't like to have people look directly at Him. And everything in the Universe, from galaxies to quarks, spins.

Sounds pretty autistic to me...

:)

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 12:24 pm

All good answers. Deaconblue...very creative!

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 12:40 pm

Isaiah 55

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the man of iniquity his thoughts; and let him return unto the LORD, and He will have compassion upon him, and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, except it water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater;

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/e/et/et1055.htm

AnnePande
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 1:08 pm

Greentea wrote:

Yeah I think so... if NT means New Testament (as I was used to before I came here). :lol:
But neurotypical values, no... not specifically.

JWRed
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jan 2008, 1:15 pm

Greentea wrote:

Why would he judge us based on something we can't control?

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 1:23 pm

All very creative answers indeed ! Food for thought.

Asparval
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 1:29 pm

God is an NT creation.

He is a fictional character.

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 1:30 pm

Question you should really ask is does God channel himself through a NT person, then spits out the truth or does he put it into words that people will understand without thinking he is nuts, bible is written by man so whatever he wants’ to write is what is, does not mean it came from God... Also start to think if someone who is voicing Gods Devine words is really voicing his own through a faith to control people...

I watched a TV program on Exorcism in Korea, & they where trying to ward off evil spirit ghosts that where attacking a woman, the amount of noise & stuff that was going on the woman went into shock fainted & hit her head pretty hard on the floor, then got up & started speaking & acting in a crazy shaking way, could of been caused by sensory overload & the fact she hit her head that hard on the floor, coz she was shaking on the floor while passed out, I know how that happens coz I have did it after passing out, & you start shaking in a totally other environment without exorcism when I hit my head on a table when going down...

Way to get someone believing is to trick them, samurai sword artists who chop a melon on a man is not coz he channels it to not slice through the guy below, it’s a trick, the samurai has learned the art of using the sword & knows how to control it, he chops the melon not all the way through, that is how martial artists trick you..., they is a trick of using chi to pull or push someone without touching them, you run your hand over the back of they top of head to lower back & then push them forward without touching them, you can pull them or push them without touching & without them seeing what your doing.

Also using chi through sound disables your opponent by agitating the 75% of the water in the human body..

Don't know if any of you tryed this but a group of you lift a person with only 2 fingers is an example...

criss
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 3:18 pm

Following Jesus is very like being aspie. Jesus was condemned not by his difference, but by his way of being that was not of this world. It was his difference and his beauty, that he was condemned, in my mind, by a very NT agenda, force, greed and fear of being different.

"We are here on earth for a little space to learn to bear the beams of love." (William Blake)

Thank God for science, but feed me poetry please, as I am one that desires the meal & not the menu. (My own)

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Jan 2008, 3:20 pm

I certainly beleive that God is neather 'NT' or autistic, thats quite absurd because he/she/it is not at the level of man but infanitly higher. God will judge us all equally for the good and bad we committed in our lives. God of course knows everybody is different, and made us that way, but some things are universal, not all good and bad, but their are a few things, both good and bad, that are universally that way such as stealing from an innocent person or killing an innocent person, whether AS or NT it is accepted as wrong by both and that is how one will be judged and not because the AS individual did not have empathy or whatever.

gbollard
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 5:09 pm

schizophrenic - with his three personalities and all.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 5:59 pm

I always find it odd, the way NTs conceptualise 'heaven', they hope it has the same social set up as their world: families, spouses, human bonds, ugh.

That aint my idea of heaven. quite the opposite.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 6:05 pm

He wants us to conform, so He would probably be an NT.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!