Things that made you cry seemingly for no reason...

Page 4 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

jaydog
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2007, 8:38 pm

for me, it's anything to do with cruelty to animals, such as animal cops, if if i watch any sad movie on youtube, such as this movie-

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSUekSejnNI[/youtube]

it will make me cry...

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 3:07 pm

I almost cried when I saw these cute adorable little baby oranges in the supermarket. I badly wanted a camera so that I could take a picture of them.

I also wanted to cry when I saw a commercial for the Blockbuster video-store chain that involved tapes with eyes and mouthes singing this song about being there, or something. :cry:

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 4:13 pm

^^ you are weirdly oversensitive (in a cute way tho) ...hehe

I get seriously sad when i watch about current species' extinction because of human activities on National geographic or on discovery tv .

I almost cried too for what some kids went through during the July War here one year ago (things i saw in front of me)...not to mention the infant casulties .

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 4:17 pm

All that stuff-- and this stuff-- was years ago when I was a kid, lol.

Other times I was wierdly oversensitive:

Once I had a dream in which someone was singing a sad love song in which the lyrics contrained "A glass of milk is love" and I woke up crying. Milk was my favorite drink, and when people gave me milk I felt like they really cared, though I never really realized it.

I was upset for about 24 hours when I was watching this adorable beautiful little Christmas movie at the elementary school daycare in which teedy bears come alive and try to save the day. That was the ONE day my babysitter decided to come and pick me up early.

When I was 5 once I was sad because I saw something in a clothing store-- this piece of clothing I normally would have hated-- to cutesy-- but I loved it because it had oranges printed on it. Oranges and leaves and branches. I wanted it. But my mother said it was too small for me. :cry:

Another time I was sad when I damaged the laces on my Snoy Mountain winer boots. Why? Because they were Snowy Mountain. And my dad had called me a lucky girl because I had Snowy Mountain boots. And he would know if they were good quality; he always knew when something was good quality. So I felt so lucky and tearfully grateful that I had them.

There was this Christmas catalogue they handed out to us in elementary shool once called Polaire, with a picture of a beautiful polar bear on the front... maybe two polar bears. I wanted to keep the catalog but lost it. Furthermore, because I lost it, I couldn't get anything from it... I wanted these red and green gumdrop rings that looked so tasty, and also these wite-coated chocolate polar bears that looked so adorable I didn't want to eat them. But my mother had said I could only get one... was I sure I wanted the rings and not the bears? The bears looked like they would taste so much better, she said. I wanted the bears to keep but not to eat. But I still thought they'd taste good and wanted to taste them. But when we lost the catalog we couldn't get any of them. :cry:

Once I was shopping with my mother and grandmother, and we came across an adorable quilt with a design on it that was so sweet in my opinion that it made me want to cry. It was just a homey quilt with non-cutesy colors and an old-fashioned geometric design. That was what made me find it so sweet I wanted to cry because I couldn't have it. They looked at it and also liked it, but my mother said it was "too dear" and that really made me feel sad for some reason.

For some reason, many months later, I thought about it again, and I thought about being at my grandmother;s, having that quilt ass my own and one of the people there burning it-- not outside, but in the furnace, which was somehow worse-- for no reason, or some stupid reason, or to punish me or something. I was so angry. I got angry in real life because of this bad daydream, or rather, daymare!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 5:03 pm

I used to cry whenever I played the Christmas level on Elite Beat Agents, and because of that I used to cry whenever I listened to Chicago's "You're the Inspiration". The song still makes me a little sad, even though I've learned to associate it with something other than the level on that game.

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 5:31 pm

I almost used to tear up at the conclusion of the movie: The Color Purple and the watching the movie The Passion of the Christ by Mel Gibson. Even though I don't consider myself to be Christian in the strict sense it was still very hard for me to watch that movie.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2007, 9:41 pm

I remember once when I was in a store with my mother and she asked me if I wanted this or that-- a set of little toy plastic pots, pans and other kitchen stuff, or a tracing set with rulers, paper and these round things you traced and traced designs in them. I loved the look of the second choice-- it was so cute and sweet! It was an intelligent-schoolkid sort of thing, something for kids who could sit still and do something like that, something where you could practise and become better. I loved both of them, for different reasons. I chose the toy kitchen stuff in the end because there was more of it. My mother said, "You don't like this?" I said that no, it wasn't that I didn't like it, I just liked them both the same and "this one is bigger". I cried silently. Especially when she asked me if I didn't like the other one, and if I was sure I didn't want it. She said I couldn't have both. :cry: Rather than going on my primitive craving for the pots and pans to play kitchen, I should have gone with the thing (actually, a tracing set!) that I could have used as a friend, a comfort object, something to prove my intelligence and skill, something cute and sweet to keep forever as a precious treasure, what I felt a deep love for, though I probably wouldn't have enjoyed playing with it... no patience!

Trekkie91405
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Location: Inside a room in which only myself and Michael Crawford are allowed... *wink wink*

30 Oct 2007, 9:47 pm

The song 'Amazing Grace'.

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2007, 10:18 pm

I cried when I saw the clip from Resident Evil Code: Veronica X, when Steve dies. I don't know why I cried, when I didn't really even like Steve. He was annoying more than anything.

I cried a little last night, while I was listening to music. I was listening to Phendrana Drifts Depths, and cried because the music is so beautiful.

While I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask I cried when saw the little chicks at the farm place. I cried because I knew Moon was going to fall down and kill the innocent little things.

The music from Lon Lon Ranch in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time also made me cry, for no reason. I guess the music was sad, or something.

nicklegends
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Oct 2007, 10:52 pm

One time I cried when I learned my math teacher left the school. This was between 7th and 8th grades, actually, so it was really strange.

Speedy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

31 Oct 2007, 3:19 am

Being a massive Doors fan, I own An American Prayer, which is Jim Morrison's poetry put to music after he died. There's one part where the music isn't a Doors track (nearly all of it is), but a classical piece. Whenever I would listen to the album, it would remind me of a tragic waste of life, but only this piece of music would bring me to tears. The Doors recorded their own version, its called Albinoni's Adagio in G Minor.

When I was a kid, it was The Land Before Time. Even then I was a heartless git, but that film did something to me. Rotten dinosaurs, being all young and lost and stuff, mumble, mumble.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Inigo Montoya

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2007, 3:28 am

I can't watch that Pedigree commercial about the shelter animals because that always makes me cry. I also can't watch "Animal Cops" or other shows that show animal cruelty.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2007, 7:35 am

I can't watch those "Animal Cops" shows, either.