Do you ever sit there & wonder why you do the things you

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 9:14 pm

Constantly. I'm always analyzing myself to the point of annoyance, and I wonder out loud "why am I wandering around with this ink pen in my hand? ....I know I was going to write down something very important, but why am I still wandering around when I've obviously forgotten it, and why do I still find it important if it wasn't important enough to remember in the first place...." lol. Things like that are very typical for me.

I'm my own guinea pig.

becca423b
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Oct 2007, 9:23 pm

yes! i will spend an hour and a half doing something completely pointless, like organizing my bookshelf. then realize i was going to clean my apartment but now it's too late and i have to go to class. then i'll go to leave, and not remember where i put my keys. then i'll find my keys, but realize i forgot to put my homework in my bag, and i forgot where i put my homework!! !

why??? it's a darn good question!

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 9:26 pm

becca423b wrote:
yes! i will spend an hour and a half doing something completely pointless, like organizing my bookshelf. then realize i was going to clean my apartment but now it's too late and i have to go to class. then i'll go to leave, and not remember where i put my keys. then i'll find my keys, but realize i forgot to put my homework in my bag, and i forgot where i put my homework!! !

why??? it's a darn good question!

lol, this is an every day occurance to me. There have been TONS of times I have left my house, locking the door behind me just to find that I laid my keys down while looking for something else that I needed. There have also been times when my bf comes to let me into my house when it happens, and on the way in, I remember something else I have to get and lock myself out again!

I'm my own guinea pig.