Since When Do Vaccines have MERCURY in Them?!

Page 6 of 14 [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 6:59 pm

jjstar wrote:
Joybob wrote:
Well, Vaccination was invented in 1796. The average life expectancy then was 36 in the United States now it's 77.

In summary, vaccination is good because it's doubled our average life expectancy.

Who's *we*? When infant mortality rates in the US are through the roof, the malpractices of doctors in the American health care system kills more people than any other cause (the young and the old) and the influx of diseases which keep cropping up that have no cure killing off 100,000's every year - resiliant bacteria, super viruses and a whole slew of cancers and disorders - none which are even treatable.

Too bad the dying victims of AIDS, ebola and dengue in Africa, Russia and India can't benefit from this amazing know-how prevalent in the US - oh wait - those diseases are still incurable!

Here's a news flash for you: the US has a higher life expectancy than Africa, Russia and India. AIDS is incurable but treatment does prolong pacient's lives - lemon and garlic don't work. Before antibiotics, ALL bacteria were like resilient bacteria. But yo obviously have a problem with the facts of life expectancy (and with many other facts),

becca423b
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Oct 2007, 7:00 pm

pbcoll said: "But facts are stubborn things."

hehe i like it.... :)

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 7:38 pm

Mercury Toxicity and Autism PART 1

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQYISvsgq6s[/youtube]

PART2
PART 3PART 4

Last edited by jjstar on 21 Oct 2007, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 7:40 pm

How Mercury Kills the Brain
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tgwh3HpsM&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

Griff
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 7:57 pm

jjstar wrote:
Griff wrote:
jjstar wrote:
Quote:
jjstar wrote:
Anyway - given that modern *science* can't seem to CURE any illness
My father's survival of an operation to have a tumor removed from his brain was the work of modern medicine, thank you.

Is he cured?
The tumor has been removed, and he's no longer falling unconscious. He did come down with DVT, but the condition has been brought under control, thanks to modern medicine.

How are they *controlling it*?
My father's medical issues are really none of your business. You know what, though? His life was probably shortened because of the appearance of the clot, which was a direct result of the operation. Arguably, the surgery will eventually hasten his death. If he hadn't gotten the surgery, however, he'd have been dead by now. Thirty years from now, however, if his death can be in some way tied to the clot in his leg, would you say that modern medicine killed him in spite of the operation having saved his life? Arguably, some of the flaws in modern medicine are the "number one cause of death," but the same system has doubled our lifespan in spite of a severe decline in the quality of our diet and personal care. Therefore, the claim is baseless. A system is not composed of its imperfections. In fact, the entire purpose of medical research is to rid us of those flaws.

I've chosen to dedicate my life, my soul, my being to the improvement of this system. I've chosen to give up every other ambition in my life for the cause of preventing exactly the tragedies to which you refer. My life was put in a shambles by the misapplication of SSRIs; yet I not only support modern psychiatric medicine, but I'm a strong proponent of exactly the same class of drug, where they belong. It will me my job to make those determinations. It will be my job to decide what does and doesn't go into our vaccines. Don't forget this.

I am certainly curious about any meaningful information you have on the materials that are used in our vaccines. My greatest pride is my curiosity. However, you insult me by posting propaganda from politically motivated Christian organizations. I am not inclined to hold what you say to have a great deal of veracity, for you have shown yourself, to a remarkable extent, to be untrustworthy both as a source of information and as a person. If you would present yourself and your ideas in a way that doesn't reek of either paranoid fantasies or a political agenda, I would be quite happy to have a pleasant conversation with you on this subject.

If what you are pursuing is no more than a political agenda, though, shame on you, for, among Aspergians, such behavior is considered both antisocial and morally unforgivable. Do not abuse our trust. Delusions can be forgiven, but artifice will earn you only our contempt in our circles.

Griff
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 8:09 pm

jjstar wrote:
How Mercury Kills the Brain
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tgwh3HpsM&mode=related&search=[/youtube]
This video seems to refer to elemental mercury, not mercury-containing compounds like ethylmercury. It does not reveal anything about anything that is used in vaccines.

Goche21
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2007, 8:12 pm

Griff wrote:
Okay, I got tired of hearing the imbecile, so I scrolled ahead in the video. If you really want to see how politically motivated these punks are, scroll ahead one hour into the video. According to Doctor Douche, mercury poisoning is causing autism because 1) Bill Gates supports abortion, and 2) Bill Gates spends money on protecting the rights of prostitutes (you know, like that lady Jesus used to hang out with). Following the latter, he threw out a verse from Matthew. Look it up yourself.

He ends the speech with a pronouncement of his trust for God. My distrust toward Christians has increased hundredfold.

I'm sorry for going a bit off-topic here but may I make a little correction? There were no original scriptures saying Mary Magdalen was ever a prostitute, in fact it was just declared true by a pope many years ago to stop women from becoming priests. I understand if you don't believe in God because of what man did to the Bible, but please don't mock my beliefs. I'm not stupid because I'm Christian.

On the topic: few diseases are 'cureable', but they are treatable. Cancer for example needs surgery, medication, and maybe radiation treatment. This controls it and makes the cancer 'go away' but it's not exacly the same as a cure. AIDs is the same, there is no 'magic bullet' that will cure it...

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 8:14 pm

1 - After telling you that doctors do not CURE anything you told me about your own personal story. I didn't ask to hear anything personal - but because I know how these things are in the medical community go - they merely can *hope for the best* and write a prescription. That is all.

2 - I maintain my POV and belief that mercury in vaccines - is harmful and should be abolished for the detrimental effects it has on human beings. That is what this thread is about and what you have been fighting me since I began it yesterday. You have your opinion - fine - this is mine and I'm sticking to it.

3 - Whatever drama you're attempting to pull me into with AS *circles* - I have no interest in what-so-ever. End of story. The only thing that I do care about is truth. Capital T. Some people seem to have real issues with the truth unless it's their own version of it and they'll use all sorts of manipulations to stop infiltrating their comfort zone in La La Land. I.e. don't stir the sh-it pot. Oh well. I guess I can't please everyone. But then again, you know you don't have to even reply to me ever again. Just ignore all my threads. That ought to make all the difference in the world to you and keep the status quo going in the State of Denial you seem to be entrenched in.

Griff wrote:
jjstar wrote:
Griff wrote:
jjstar wrote:
Quote:
jjstar wrote:
Anyway - given that modern *science* can't seem to CURE any illness
My father's survival of an operation to have a tumor removed from his brain was the work of modern medicine, thank you.

Is he cured?
The tumor has been removed, and he's no longer falling unconscious. He did come down with DVT, but the condition has been brought under control, thanks to modern medicine.

How are they *controlling it*?
My father's medical issues are really none of your business. You know what, though? His life was probably shortened because of the appearance of the clot, which was a direct result of the operation. Arguably, the surgery will eventually hasten his death. If he hadn't gotten the surgery, however, he'd have been dead by now. Thirty years from now, however, if his death can be in some way tied to the clot in his leg, would you say that modern medicine killed him in spite of the operation having saved his life? Arguably, some of the flaws in modern medicine are the "number one cause of death," but the same system has doubled our lifespan in spite of a severe decline in the quality of our diet and personal care. Therefore, the claim is baseless. A system is not composed of its imperfections. In fact, the entire purpose of medical research is to rid us of those flaws.

I've chosen to dedicate my life, my soul, my being to the improvement of this system. I've chosen to give up every other ambition in my life for the cause of preventing exactly the tragedies to which you refer. My life was put in a shambles by the misapplication of SSRIs; yet I not only support modern psychiatric medicine, but I'm a strong proponent of exactly the same class of drug, where they belong. It will me my job to make those determinations. It will be my job to decide what does and doesn't go into our vaccines. Don't forget this.

I am certainly curious about any meaningful information you have on the materials that are used in our vaccines. My greatest pride is my curiosity. However, you insult me by posting propaganda from politically motivated Christian organizations. I am not inclined to hold what you say to have a great deal of veracity, for you have shown yourself, to a remarkable extent, to be untrustworthy both as a source of information and as a person. If you would present yourself and your ideas in a way that doesn't reek of either paranoid fantasies or a political agenda, I would be quite happy to have a pleasant conversation with you on this subject.

If what you are pursuing is no more than a political agenda, though, shame on you, for, among Aspergians, such behavior is considered both antisocial and morally unforgivable. Do not abuse our trust. Delusions can be forgiven, but artifice will earn you only our contempt in our circles.

Goche21
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2007, 8:24 pm

jjstar wrote:
2 - I maintain my POV and belief that mercury in vaccines - is harmful and should be abolished for the detrimental effects it has on human beings. That is what this thread is about and what you have been fighting me since I began it yesterday. You have your opinion - fine - this is mine and I'm sticking to it.
[/quote]

It's not an opinion, these are facts we're argueing. How old are you anyway? Why can't you see we give facts, facts that have scientific proof and basis, and you only give propaganda sights with little to no scientific evidence backing it up. Right now science doesn't know what causes autism, and we'll just have to deal with that for a little bit. For all we know it's a simple vitamin defficiency in early pregnancy, or pollution in the air, or any combination of factors. We just don't know.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 8:41 pm

Goche21 wrote:
jjstar wrote:

Quote:
It's not an opinion, these are facts we're argueing. How old are you anyway? Why can't you see we give facts, facts that have scientific proof and basis, and you only give propaganda sights with little to no scientific evidence backing it up. Right now science doesn't know what causes autism, and we'll just have to deal with that for a little bit. For all we know it's a simple vitamin defficiency in early pregnancy, or pollution in the air, or any combination of factors. We just don't know.

[/quote]
You're just arguing for argument's sake without any basis to prove anything and you have no opinion to boot? Brilliant! If you have something tangible to add, do, and if you don't have anything to provide in the way of actual data - I'm giong to ask you to not clutter the thread with lots of words that in actuality say absolutely nothing except reflect extreme narrow-mindedness and a mob mentality Or at least formulate some kind of point of view and share that. Sheesh. Thanks.

becca423b

21 Oct 2007, 9:37 pm

jjstar, i offered you hard data.....but i noticed you haven't emailed me yet for the article. apparently you don't want to see the hard data.

anyways, i do think it is silly to keep arguing, if a person wants to believe one thing, they are certainly entitled to do so.

but to say that the other point of view has no hard data, well that's just silly.

LostInSpace
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 9:42 pm

jjstar wrote:
Who's *we*? When infant mortality rates in the US are through the roof, the malpractices of doctors in the American health care system kills more people than any other cause (the young and the old) and the influx of diseases which keep cropping up that have no cure killing off 100,000's every year - resiliant bacteria, super viruses and a whole slew of cancers and disorders - none which are even treatable.

Actually, a better description is "resistant" bacteria (you misspelled "resilient" by the way). Resistant to what? Why, to antibiotics. If you're so dead-set against antibiotics, why do you care about drug-resistant bacteria? And yes, that is an acknowledged problem. But it's only a problem if you're invested in our ability to kill bacteria with antibiotics, which apparently you aren't. I doubt bacterial resistance to antibiotics affects the efficacy of Chi massage.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 11:58 pm

ah, just thought I would check in

anyone get cured yet?

Merle

Zwerfbeertje
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Oct 2007, 2:44 am

jjstar wrote:
The only thing that I do care about is truth. Capital T. Some people seem to have real issues with the truth unless it's their own version of it

All kneel down and bow before jjstar, for he alone knows The Truth.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2007, 7:09 am

Zwerfbeertje wrote:
jjstar wrote:
The only thing that I do care about is truth. Capital T. Some people seem to have real issues with the truth unless it's their own version of it

All kneel down and bow before jjstar, for he alone knows The Truth.

No - don't kneel down, just simply accept that you don't know anything about healing the human body and that unless a TV doesn't give you an opinion - you simply cannot formulate one.

And it's not *he* genius, - it's she. :roll: :roll: :roll:

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2007, 7:14 am

LostInSpace wrote:
jjstar wrote:

Actually, a better description is "resistant" bacteria (you misspelled "resilient" by the way). Resistant to what? Why, to antibiotics. If you're so dead-set against antibiotics, why do you care about drug-resistant bacteria? And yes, that is an acknowledged problem. But it's only a problem if you're invested in our ability to kill bacteria with antibiotics, which apparently you aren't. I doubt bacterial resistance to antibiotics affects the efficacy of Chi massage.

Another genius at work taking the role of spelling police without anything useful to add to this discussion accept for bitchiness. Why I care about anything - this or other matters is of zero importance to you and you're just looking to be confrontational which is something I drop like a hot potato. It's like putting your head in a sick bed. No thanks.