Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2007, 8:34 am

Sense of smell, definitely. I am known to have the nose of a bloodhound. I can smell a barbeque from half a mile off, and distinguish correctly what they are cooking. I can also smell chemicals in chemistry that are not supposed to have smells at all. The teacher once told me off for not labelling my beakers of chemicals, and I told her (perhaps I shouldn't have because she wasn't too happy about the answer) that I could distinguish them by smell so I didn't need to label them.

Jimbogf
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Oct 2007, 4:07 pm

My vision, perfect eyesight. My depth perception is exceptional, it is most useful for driving and backing trailers. Great for going fast, my eyes can easily keep up and keep track of obstacles. I'd hate to sound pretentious, but I'm a good driver, usually.

Speedy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Oct 2007, 5:10 pm

My sense of smell is only good for bad things, as I have a partially blocked nasal cavity. My sight is good to a point, but being slightly cross-eyed, long-sighted with astigmatism, it ain't gonna be perfect. Hearing is sensitive, and is mostly affected by music. Hearing certain tunes from faraway or in the background is a speciality. I used to be really good at spotting if someone was gay, but that has worn off over time. John Glover, who plays Lionel Luthor in Smallville is gay, and I never noticed. Yet (before it was a media thing to out yourself or someone else) I was always able to tell. Weakest sense has to be common sense. Knowing what the right thing to do is bypasses me for a pastime.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Inigo Montoya

steff
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Oct 2007, 4:35 am

oh boy has to be sight, even though its slightly getting worse, and hearing for me is a problem

Helsinger
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Oct 2007, 4:57 am

jjstar wrote:
Sense of fashion.

Well I doubt it beats my fashion sense.

Hmm. My strongest sense is sight.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 12:47 pm

Jimbogf wrote:
My vision, perfect eyesight.

I wish I could have good sight... I am sick of wearing glasses all the time. I can't even get out of bed safely without them on. I want to get laser eye surgery, but I don't think I could be trusted to stay still. I would probably destroy my eyes.

serenity
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 10:38 pm

My sense of smell is one of my biggest assets, and it's also my biggest downfall. I smell everything to a magnified degree. If it's a good smell that's great, but if it's a bad one I will get physically sick. It's the reason that I will never be able to own a dog. :( I like them, but their smell is so bad to me that I can't stand it.

RedMageIngus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2007, 10:58 pm

Smell. I can smell things other's can't. :P

KristaMeth
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2007, 6:59 am

Icarus_Falling wrote:
Intuition. And it's damn near supernatural at times.

Good fortune,

- Icarus has spider sense...

Dude. Stole my answer. I challenge you to an intuitive battle.

Traex
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Oct 2007, 11:19 am

I don't quite get what the question means, but if it includes senses other than the 5, mine's imagination. "The Beautiful Mind" lol
Good in visualizations too (geometrical, patterns, eidetic memory). Can visualize exactly an object in my brain just by looking at it once.

nicklegends
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Oct 2007, 11:00 pm

I have to say my sight. I don't want to jinks it, but people have always told me that my vision is much better unaided than theirs is with glasses or contacts to help them. Here's hoping it stays that way for a while.