Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:11 pm

Kalister1 wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Kalister1 wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
I reckon Adolf was a Jewish agent.

Damn it! Stop interrupting the conversation with your crap!

His grandmother was Jewish was she not??

Those are simply rumors that were never confirmed.

No smoke without fire.

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:14 pm

I believe that hitler was recruited to do the job and the end result is the illegal entity Israel.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:14 pm

manalitwist wrote:
Kalister1 wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
Kalister1 wrote:
manalitwist wrote:
I reckon Adolf was a Jewish agent.

Damn it! Stop interrupting the conversation with your crap!

His grandmother was Jewish was she not??

Those are simply rumors that were never confirmed.

No smoke without fire.

:roll:

Not necessarily, your equation between a physical phenomenon, and the previous conjecture is incredibly naive. Smoke always follows a fire (or some other change of state). However, rumors do not always follow something true. Nice try though, it sounded nice, but it still is wrong.

Last edited by Kalister1 on 02 Dec 2007, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeno
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:15 pm

2ukenkerl wrote:
You are certainly right THERE! And CONGRATS! You recognized something it seems like few realize. It tends to get WORSE as the economy gets worse. Ironically, greenspan and clinton are more direct causes to the bad economy than the average asian, jewish person, etc... Clinton even got rid of a safety net that could lead to MAJOR bank collapses if something very bad(like the current "sub prime loans" crises) happens! And YEP! That happened in NAZI germany also.

There will be a need to blame someone, and unfortunately, Jews and Asians are irresistible targets. The Clinton administration, through a stringent program of fiscal discipline, actually did what they could to help right the American economy. But over the long term there are secular trends which no government can do anything about. In our time the biggest story is the rise of China as a global economic force. One could view the prosperity of the last twenty years not so much as a product of the peace dividend, but as a direct result of harnessing the lowly paid but highly disciplined Chinese laborer. Little gratitude is ever expressed and instead a stream of vituperative is increasingly hurled. But abusing China, unlike beating up on Japan, will never go anywhere as the Chinese owe no favors to America. To reverse the trends and go back to Made in America will actually cause the American economy to plummet into a morass of inflation and social dislocation.

There is a certain powerlessness in the face of China’s ascent. Confronted with impossibly difficult choices and a demographic mix that will in the near future tilt the balance of things, something has got to give. There already is talk in the Patriot Movements about how the Jews have sold out the country. This time round they have real ammunition to fuel their conspiracy theories and folks who have been hurt so bad that they are willing to believe anyone who says that it is not their fault. It is going to be tough.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:25 pm

manalitwist wrote:
2ukenkerl wrote:
Zeno wrote:
Success, separateness and minority status are just bad combinations in any social makeup.

Now that the great American dream machine has stalled, what will come of things? Who will they blame?

You are certainly right THERE! And CONGRATS! You recognized something it seems like few realize. It tends to get WORSE as the economy gets worse. Ironically, greenspan and clinton are more direct causes to the bad economy than the average asian, jewish person, etc... Clinton even got rid of a safety net that could lead to MAJOR bank collapses if something very bad(like the current "sub prime loans" crises) happens! And YEP! That happened in NAZI germany also.

erm, Greenspan IS Jewish...

FIGURES, but WHO CARES!?!? Clinton is supposedly BAPTIST! SO WHAT!?!?

I'm picking on greenspan because HE is the guy that kept raising the interest rate, waited until the economy nearly died, and then started lowering like crazy so he could, ONCE AGAIN set the stage for another major collapse. That, among other things, caused swindles, a lower dollar, and sub prime mortgages! THEN, he started raising rates again to create MORE turmoil. BTW all this turmoil is ALSO being credited with causing trouble in GREAT BRITAIN!

I pick on clinton for MANY reasons including NAFTA, GATT, Overturning glasssteagle, Allowing China to use/build more powerful computers, etc...

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:43 pm

So in fact Hollywood has destroyed the moral fiber and Greenspan destroys the economy. AIPAC destroys the government and Iraq :wink:

Poor things.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:48 pm

manalitwist wrote:
So in fact Hollywood has destroyed the moral fiber and Greenspan destroys the economy. AIPAC destroys the government and Iraq :wink:

Poor things.

You continue to astound and amaze me.

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:52 pm

Kalister1 wrote:
manalitwist wrote:

Poor things.

You continue to astound and amaze me.

Im sorry have i lost you allready? Hint - there is method in my madness..

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:55 pm

The Jewish Zionists will have your boys and girls dying in Iran if you let them. Blood for oil...YOUR blood. They POWN you...and your children...AIPAC rulez OK!

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 11:17 pm

:oops:

I'm starting to feel embarrassed about not being jewish.

JWRed
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2007, 11:22 pm

Can I get the cliff notes on this thread? I am too impatient to read the whole thing.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2007, 12:25 am

yada yada yada

i think that sums it up.

maldoror
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2007, 7:01 pm

How has a person as irritating as manilitwist been able to stick around this long?

To the OP, I understand how you feel. When I was a teenager, I used to be pretty abusive to my (jewish) dad and I said some pretty nasty things. Yes, a lot of jews can be pretty annoying, I think most jewish people would agree with you on that. However, one thing I've noticed about jews is that they are a huge spectrum of people. There are really annoying ones, but also amazingly self-aware and intelligent jews (these are the kinds that don't generally attend religious gatherings). Jews as a group have a really high proportion of amazing and free thinking members. Maybe you need to look for a different group. If you're still embarassed about being jewish, I mean, you just don't tell anyone and POOF you're white. It's weird.

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Dec 2007, 7:58 pm

maldoror wrote:
Yes, a lot of jews can be pretty annoying, I think most jewish people would agree with you on that.

Some people, in general, are annoying, and others are not. Speaking as both a sociologist and as a person who grew up in Jewish neighborhoods in New York City (sections of the Bronx and Queens), I would suggest the following:

What some people interpret as "annoying" about certain aspects of Jewish culture, or certain common personality types found in Jewish communities, they would probably find annoying about, say, aspects of Italian and Greek culture, too.

Jews, Italians, and Greeks (among others, including African Americans), especially those who grew up in strong ethnic neighborhoods, are often much more emotionally expressive than what is considered normative in most assimilated "white" areas of the U.S. By and large, an unspoken rule in American culture is to be quiet and unobtrusive, but not all American ethnics have been socialized (raised) that way.

However, the type of behavior which one sees among most Americans is, I can tell you from personal experience, often taken by people in certain ethnic neighborhoods (including some Jewish ones) as stuffy and overly formal. In other words, what may seem like rudeness to some of those unfamiliar with particular ethnic populations in the U.S. can simply be regarded as subcultural differences.

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute

JWRed
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Dec 2007, 8:12 pm

nominalist wrote:
maldoror wrote:
Yes, a lot of jews can be pretty annoying, I think most jewish people would agree with you on that.

In other words, what may seem like rudeness to some of those unfamiliar with particular ethnic populations in the U.S. can simply be regarded as subcultural differences.

Rude is rude. The people in the subculture are being rude to each other. They are just more tolerant about it.

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Dec 2007, 8:21 pm

JWRed wrote:
Rude is rude. The people in the subculture are being rude to each other. They are just more tolerant about it.

I suppose I do not agree with you that "rude is rude." Rudeness is culturally contexted.

For instance, it is considered rude to smile at someone one is meeting for the first time in Korea. In the U.S. and Europe, smiling at almost anytime is seen as being friendly. The differences regarding smiling have resulted in a lot of needless misunderstandings between first-generation Korean immigrants to the U.S. and other Americans.

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute