Page 5 of 23 [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

Mindtear
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2007, 11:41 am

foresam wrote:
Mechanima,
Nutjobs like Li'l Bo Peep like to call me names...

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2007, 11:41 am

foresam wrote:
Mechanima,
Banning me won't alter the truth.
Nutjobs like Li'l Bo Peep like to call me names because I interfere with their deranged agenda of allowing children to suffer. I'm a good guy who tells the truth about mercury and how to cure autism.

It's notable that you try to insult me but can not present any arguments against what I've said. I guess that makes you a simpleton.

Instead of posting all this weird mercury shite that is just making people mad, I think you would benefit far more from reading all the threads and topics on this website and appreciating the opinions and intelligence and creativity of people on the spectrum. That is what Neurodiversity is all about.

And for the record I dont believe I had mercury poisoning. I think Im just like my dad.

Taking a break.

Last edited by zen_mistress on 13 Dec 2007, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

mechanima
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2007, 11:42 am

foresam wrote:
Mechanima,
Banning me won't alter the truth.
Nutjobs like Li'l Bo Peep like to call me names because I interfere with their deranged agenda of allowing children to suffer. I'm a good guy who tells the truth about mercury and how to cure autism.

It's notable that you try to insult me but can not present any arguments against what I've said. I guess that makes you a simpleton.

Ooooo honey...you really wanna taste the whip SO BAD dontchya?

:wink:

M

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2007, 11:45 am

I think that every future member should take a quiz to see if they really understand autism, and if they make any assumptions that are wrong, than they should be turned down.

shaggydaddy
Toucan
Toucan

13 Dec 2007, 11:51 am

Neither me(aspie) nor my autistic son have been exposed to vaccines.

Neither me nor my autistic son test positive for heavy metal toxicity.

My IQ is higher than yours, my job pays more than your job. What's your super power?? mine is autism.

Myrkabah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Dec 2007, 11:51 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I think that every future member should take a quiz to see if they really understand autism, and if they make any assumptions that are wrong, than they should be turned down.

That would make it a little difficult for people to learn from here.

We should have some sort of test for trolls, though. Something like this:

"Are you a troll?

[] Yes
[] No

(Trolls: No lying!)"

It's foolproof!

Soopervilin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Dec 2007, 11:56 am

Does anyone else find it a little funny that we as auties/aspies are supposed to be so introverted and trapped in our own little worlds, yet we're supposedly the ones being taken in by all sorts of propaganda when our oh so informed NT "friend" is focused on getting us to believe the debunked theory of mercury loaded vaccinations to the point of obsession?

Basshead
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2007, 12:09 pm

foresam wrote:
Pandora,
Autism is never genetic. It can seem that way since many babies were poisoned as soon as they were born with the HepB shot. Now, the flu shot is poisoning fetuses so parents never see a normal child. I can see how some people believe this crap.
The fact is that autism never existed before 1931 when Eli Lilly began poisoning us. If any of you people who accept brain damage actually had a high IQ, you'd be filing suit against the drug companies who caused your lives to be screwed up. I'm on your side. Sue the bastards who caused your problems.

First paragraph
How come aspie parents have aspie kids?

Second paragraph
Oh, man.
Conspiracy theorists crack me up. :lol:

I'm a hypochondriac. Please don't kill me.

foresam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Dec 2007, 12:09 pm

"Instead of posting all this weird mercury shite that is just making people mad, I think you would benefit far more from reading all the threads and topics on this website and appreciating the opinions and intelligence and creativity of people on the spectrum. That is what Neurodiversity is all about. "

Do you see the oxymoron here? "On the spectrum" and "intelligence" are mutually exclusive terms. There is nothing any of you can teach me since you all have brain damage, I don't.

You can pay attention and learn what I have to teach you or you can continue to wallow in your ignorant acceptance of living with brain damage. The government who palyed a large role in your being poisoned would love for you to shut up and accept your disability. I think you should wake up and tell the government to go f**k themselves. Those are the words I use when I write to politicians and you should be doing the same thing every time they try to lie to you about mercury causing autism. People here who try to dismiss the connection are taking sides with the government and the drug companies against themselves. That's not evidencve of the high intelligence you try to claim for yourselves.

Shaggy dad,
Your IQ is not higher than mine.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2007, 12:12 pm

foresam wrote:
"
Do you see the oxymoron here? "On the spectrum" and "intelligence" are mutually exclusive terms. There is nothing any of you can teach me since you all have brain damage, I don't.

I only see one moron here, and it is not one of the Spectrum people...

Taking a break.

foresam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Dec 2007, 12:15 pm

Zenwhatever,
Morons aren't smart enough to know that they're morons, trust me on that. Now, be quiet and learn how to help yourself.

Zwerfbeertje
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Dec 2007, 12:16 pm

foresam wrote:
Macallan,
Accepting brain damage is accepting defeat. If you were cured, you'd never hear those insults again, would you. You wouldn't need a haven to whine about your condition.

You are the one who whining, who is unable to accept and love his child, it is you who can only grovel around in your perceived misery and your so called loss.

Quote:
Autism is never genetic. It can seem that way since many babies were poisoned as soon as they were born with the HepB shot. Now, the flu shot is poisoning fetuses so parents never see a normal child. I can see how some people believe this crap.

You should know that the world extends beyond the boundaries of the US of A and there autism occurs even without the use of thiomersal in childhood vaccins.

Quote:
... I'm on your side ...

No, you are not. The only side you're interested in is your own.

foresam wrote:
... You've bought the propaganda. ...

I think it's you who's bought some propaganda and is now spending large sums on a modern variant of snake oil. There are better ways to spend your money to help your child then chelation therapy.

Quote:
Do you honestly think that the world was so out to lunch back then that they would not have recognized children who smeared feces and couldn't talk as something distinctly different from any other form of abnormal development? Those children never existed.

Who says they didn't exist then? There were other labels to tag children with, and places to put them in. People were even less forthcoming about family life then they are today.

Children, even autistic children, mature eventually, even without intervention. If they don't these days, perhaps that is due to some of the 'treatments' they have to suffer.

foresam wrote:
... Banning me won't alter the truth.

Neither would not banning you. But banning you at least has the advantage that you can't insult people here anymore.

Quote:
... Nutjobs like ...
... I guess that makes you a simpleton.
...Your mental capacity is so diminished that you can't even see this ...

Need we see more? You've been insulting folk around here from the moment you made your first post here.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2007, 12:17 pm

foresam wrote:
Zenwhatever,
Morons aren't smart enough to know that they're morons, trust me on that. Now, be quiet and learn how to help yourself.

You be quiet and learn how to help yourself.

Taking a break.

Mindtear
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2007, 12:18 pm

foresam wrote:
"Instead of posting all this weird mercury shite that is just making people mad, I think you would benefit far more from reading all the threads and topics on this website and appreciating the opinions and intelligence and creativity of people on the spectrum. That is what Neurodiversity is all about. "

You can pay attention and learn what I have to teach you or you can continue to wallow in your ignorant acceptance of living with brain damage. The government who palyed a large role in your being poisoned would love for you to shut up and accept your disability. I think you should wake up and tell the government to go f**k themselves. Those are the words I use when I write to politicians and you should be doing the same thing every time they try to lie to you about mercury causing autism. People here who try to dismiss the connection are taking sides with the government and the drug companies against themselves. That's not evidencve of the high intelligence you try to claim for yourselves.

Shaggy dad,

I think you'll be more at home on a conspiracy site. I suppose you think that everyone that thinks differently to you has brain damage, autistic or not. On intelligence, Iq tests are flawed to say the least, you can teach yourself to ace them totally, however it doesn't mean your super intelligent because you got a high number. People with AS are more suited to doing better on them than others because we think in a very logical manner.

Covering your ears and shouting mercury mercury mercury a million times wont make people believe you. The more you keep repeating it the less credable you become.

shaggydaddy
Toucan
Toucan

13 Dec 2007, 12:29 pm

foresam wrote:
Shaggy dad,

151 - age 8, clinical child psychologist
157 - age 25 MENSA

Not really trying to brag because it certainly not even close to the highest on wrong planet, but it is on the high side for the general population, and quite reliably higher than trolls.

I make a living building risk analysis model software for the insurance industry... Do you do something intellectual with your time? (I mean besides dominating the medical profession with your extensive knowledge of urban legend medicine)

foresam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Dec 2007, 12:34 pm

Mindtear,
Do you listen to yourself? Intelligence tests were never questioned until we had propagandists telling people with brain damage that the IQ tests weren't worth anything. You don't just think differently. You have mercury poisoning and it makes you much less intelligent by killing brain cells. If you remove the mercury, you can try HBOT which may help you grow more brain cells so you can increase your IQ.

You claim you think in a logical manner yet you accept the claims of criminals who poisoned you rather than believing a guy who is curing people of that brain damage. That doesn't saqy much for your IQ.