Blue 14%  14%  [ 13 ]
Green 64%  64%  [ 58 ]
Gold 19%  19%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 91

Selo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2007, 8:45 pm

I know this is technically supposed to go in the Off The Wall forum, but I put it here with a poll because I'm curious as to the results most Aspies here will receive and I want to see if there is a trend. It is more of a personality quiz than anything, though, so the mods can move it if they so choose.

I did this activity with my school class and I figured it's the perfect type of activity to transfer to a site like WP. The idea is that there are four personality types you can get, each represented by a color. They are all radically different from each other and have their own distinct set of qualities.

I've made an online quiz for those interested to find out which one fits them best. It's not very long and for the most part you are the number one judge of yourself here. Some of the questions are weird but they're all more important than you think.

So which color are all of you? The link is below - please vote in the poll and post your results when you're done! :)

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Selo12394/quizzes/What%20Are%20Your%20True%20Colors?/

By the way, this is what I got.

Quote:
You are ORANGE! The most distinctive quality of Orange people are that they are talkative, outgoing, loud, and have many friends. They thrive in having others around them and always place fun and socialization over responsibility and learning. Oranges are very energetic and full of life, more than willing to tackle anything life throws at them. They very rarely care about the opinions of anyone except their peers, so while good-humored they may come off to some as rude and scatterbrained. They are talking most of the time and can be found gossiping and shouting away with plenty of company. Oranges are very good talkers and persuaders, always up to swaying someone else into their beliefs and getting what they want. They may sometimes have big egos but are overall confident and optimistic due to their sunny natures. They have strong opinions and are very persistent; you'll never find an Orange sitting around contemplating their next move. They are fearless and do things before thinking them over, often making them come off as brash. Any Orange is always up for a challenge, either to impress with others or just for the thrill of danger. Oranges love to entertain people and have a sense of humor and carefree attitude that draws people to them for laughs and a good time, though others argue that they may be in over their heads.

Go nuts.

ev8
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2007, 9:02 pm

green :]

lugna_en
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Dec 2007, 9:07 pm

My favorite color used to be Navy Blue, now it is Green and Brown [foresty tones].

Selo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2007, 9:08 pm

lugna_en wrote:
My favorite color used to be Navy Blue, now it is Green and Brown [foresty tones].

You must have the wrong thread... this is for the personality quiz I linked to :)

nicklegends
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Dec 2007, 9:09 pm

GREEN

Good quiz. I had a very clear answer to every question.

Scramjet
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Dec 2007, 9:11 pm

I got "blue"...

AngelUndercover
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Dec 2007, 9:15 pm

I got Green.

"You are GREEN. Greens are terse and prefer to keep to themselves instead of going out to cause trouble. They're pretty secretive and don't open up to a lot of people, and usually keep thoughts in their heads unlike stating them out loud. Greens are excellent at keeping secrets, though not big on talking or performing. Their strength lies inward, as shy thinkers who would rather contemplate before rushing out. Greens look before they leap unless something extreme makes them do otherwise. The other side of Greens is their high intelligence and quest for knowledge - they love to learn and find out new things whenever they can. This makes Greens very versatile when they are coaxed out of their shells, which is a tough task. Yet while Greens may be smart, they are also good at balancing their activities and often end up with success in their lives. Sometimes they can be lazy and would rather sit around than get out in the world and do something, though not slackers by definition because they have active minds. Greens might also be sarcastic or unkind, even selfish, but these times are rare as they do not like expressing their feelings towards others without a good cause. Greens have trouble understanding others and often feel a bit left out, though more often than not they don't care. They don't get in anyone's way, and that's fine by them."

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2007, 9:21 pm

I got:

Quote:
You are definitely a GOLD. Golds are no-nonsense, always busy and always doing what needs to be done. They place hard work above whimsy, and have very few silly moments at all. Though not necessarily quiet, they are upright and polite, always keeping a businesslike attitude no matter what setting they're in. Golds are very responsible and can be confided in for favors, though not much for advice because they generally spend more time with papers than people. They are extremely good at organization and keeping track of things, and may be perfectionists in that respect. They have high standards for themselves and others, always sane and serious in a crisis. Golds are motivated and never have nothing to do, and always do what they are told. They are also very tied to honor, never stepping out of the expectations people set for them. Golds are honest and traditional, finding most things easy but never running out of things to do. Often they may be fussy and specific when others aren't, and might be seen as picky neat freaks. They may find themselves with no time for hobbies, but at least they would rather pursue professional tasks than their own interests. Golds never get into any scuffles, for they are always too wrapped up in something else to get involved much with people unless their work calls for it. A true Gold person is very rare because of how willing they are to work until they drop, and while most people have a limit, Golds do not. Whether this is good or bad, they don't mind.

Parts of that sound right (I'm definitely the work-till-I-drop-and-then-keep-trying-to-work-anyway type), but a lot doesn't. Or only some of the time. I don't always do what I'm told, I don't even know exactly what honor means, I'm horrible at organization, etc. And I'm a workaholic about my own interests, which happen to tie in to things I really want to do for ethical reasons rather than because someone made a rule about them or because it's my job or something, and the work I do isn't always even obvious as"work" to people who don't know what they're looking at. I try really hard to be honest, I pick traditional and non-traditional depending on what happens to suit me depending on which one it is, and I get into scuffles all the time. So, really the only part that applies much is that insanely workaholic tendency (my friends have to usually force me to quit working on things), and even that isn't true in the "professional" sense.

And elements of green and blue applied and elements didn't.

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2007, 9:28 pm

I never fail to be baffled by "what is your personality?" type quizzes. I mean, for f**k's sake, you are you. Surely you know yourself better than any crappy online quiz would, and these things always have such oversimplified questions and results.

Selo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2007, 9:35 pm

Quote:
Parts of that sound right (I'm definitely the work-till-I-drop-and-then-keep-trying-to-work-anyway type), but a lot doesn't. [...]

Yeah, the four types are basically all extreme ends of the personality square, so it's common to get something more in-between, or some traits of one color and some of another. The lack of organization seems to a be a bit of an orange trait, and the working for your own benefit is more green.

Aridarr, I'm glad you do appreciate individuality. I hate really simple, two-sentence answers too, which is why mine are some 20 lines long. But everybody does fit into something, and most of the time personality quizzes are just to see what :)

And thanks for taking the quiz, everyone!

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2007, 9:46 pm

Those colours suck. Where's yellow?

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2007, 9:49 pm

You are GREEN. Greens are terse and prefer to keep to themselves instead of going out to cause trouble. They're pretty secretive and don't open up to a lot of people, and usually keep thoughts in their heads unlike stating them out loud. Greens are excellent at keeping secrets, though not big on talking or performing. Their strength lies inward, as shy thinkers who would rather contemplate before rushing out. Greens look before they leap unless something extreme makes them do otherwise. The other side of Greens is their high intelligence and quest for knowledge - they love to learn and find out new things whenever they can. This makes Greens very versatile when they are coaxed out of their shells, which is a tough task. Yet while Greens may be smart, they are also good at balancing their activities and often end up with success in their lives. Sometimes they can be lazy and would rather sit around than get out in the world and do something, though not slackers by definition because they have active minds. Greens might also be sarcastic or unkind, even selfish, but these times are rare as they do not like expressing their feelings towards others without a good cause. Greens have trouble understanding others and often feel a bit left out, though more often than not they don't care. They don't get in anyone's way, and that's fine by them.

Take this quiz!

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2007, 9:50 pm

You are ORANGE! The most distinctive quality of Orange people are that they are talkative, outgoing, loud, and have many friends. They thrive in having others around them and always place fun and socialization over responsibility and learning. Oranges are very energetic and full of life, more than willing to tackle anything life throws at them. They very rarely care about the opinions of anyone except their peers, so while good-humored they may come off to some as rude and scatterbrained. They are talking most of the time and can be found gossiping and shouting away with plenty of company. Oranges are very good talkers and persuaders, always up to swaying someone else into their beliefs and getting what they want. They may sometimes have big egos but are overall confident and optimistic due to their sunny natures. They have strong opinions and are very persistent; you'll never find an Orange sitting around contemplating their next move. They are fearless and do things before thinking them over, often making them come off as brash. Any Orange is always up for a challenge, either to impress with others or just for the thrill of danger. Oranges love to entertain people and have a sense of humor and carefree attitude that draws people to them for laughs and a good time, though others argue that they may be in over their heads.

32 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 85 times.
36% of people had this result.

TheRani
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Dec 2007, 10:07 pm

You are GREEN. Greens are terse and prefer to keep to themselves instead of going out to cause trouble. They're pretty secretive and don't open up to a lot of people, and usually keep thoughts in their heads unlike stating them out loud. Greens are excellent at keeping secrets, though not big on talking or performing. Their strength lies inward, as shy thinkers who would rather contemplate before rushing out. Greens look before they leap unless something extreme makes them do otherwise. The other side of Greens is their high intelligence and quest for knowledge - they love to learn and find out new things whenever they can. This makes Greens very versatile when they are coaxed out of their shells, which is a tough task. Yet while Greens may be smart, they are also good at balancing their activities and often end up with success in their lives. Sometimes they can be lazy and would rather sit around than get out in the world and do something, though not slackers by definition because they have active minds. Greens might also be sarcastic or unkind, even selfish, but these times are rare as they do not like expressing their feelings towards others without a good cause. Greens have trouble understanding others and often feel a bit left out, though more often than not they don't care. They don't get in anyone's way, and that's fine by them.

serenity
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2007, 10:07 pm

I got gold, and I have to say that it fits quite well. :)

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2007, 10:16 pm

None of the answers on the first question suit me...