Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 5:49 am

adverb wrote:
speaking of... do you think there are other Aspie people who have neat theories and thoughts (about all sorts of things) and might have written them down, or want to write them down, just so that we can compile them and publish them for other people to read? 'cause if we had some kind of company like that to encourage people to express themselves i think that would be neat.

Here is mine, and it's not just a theory, it's a fact: Not all matter is energy. Red, yellow and blue matter is nonliving matter. It gets in the way of...

These words may be rearranged however, in any way, and still mean the exact same thing:

White/light/bright/hot/moving

matter

(aka

[a]live)

matter

is

a

substance/matter/stuff/thing(s)/mass

that/which

is called/known as

forever/definite/constant/eternal/immortal/complete
(d)/full/filled/total/destined/granted/meant/integral/intact/absolute/consistent/independent/precise/positive/confirmed/affirmed/filled/fulfilled/literal/exact/always/neverending/unending/continuing/proceeding/preceding/immortal

happiness aka life aka survival aka love aka light aka friendship aka holiness aka beacon aka camaraderie aka brightness aka force aka "work" aka intelligence? aka power aka brilliance aka participation aka hope aka god aka diety aka admiration aka consciousness aka immortality aka good(ness) aka soul aka spirit aka action aka motion aka movement aka awareness aka alertness aka awakeness aka wakefulness aka "voice" aka energy aka stimulation aka tao
etc.

finding/getting/acquiring/adding

other

white

matter,

and

then/subsequently/before

sticking/binding/"tying"/"gluing"/"bonding"/"roping"/"stringing"/"chaining"/staying/keeping/remaining/attaching

together/attached/"bound"/"bonded"/

forever/always/eternally/infinitely/indefinately?

as/when/whence/while

I/you/they/it/we

moves/move/goes/go/comes/come

around/about/ways/away/

trying/attempting/working/aspiring/wanting/coveting/wishing/needing/asking/demanding/aiming

to/at/about/for/hoping to cause

find(ing)/touch(ing)/"feel(ing)"/"see(ing)"/sight/get(ting)/have/having/love/loving/like/liking/lighten(ing)/brighten(ing)/whiten(ing)/enlighten(ing)(ment)/liven(ing)/enliven(ing)/act(ing)/do
(ing)/have/get/live/living/energize/energizing/stimulate/stimulating/empower(ing)(ment)/awaken(ing)/admire/admiration/affirm(ing)(ation)

(of)

more/addition.

And/also

that/thence

I/me/myself/you/they/them/we

am/are/now/then/were/will be/must be/has to be/shall be/can be/have potential to be/have potency to be

a/one/1

ball/sphere/orb/all-round circle

of

white matter, through 'and through, totally 100% literally/exactly/absolutely/positively/affirmatively/yes//wholly/fully/exclusively/only/precisely/fully compacted/compressed/concentrated/hard/solid/full/together,

and

my/mine/me/your/their/our/ours/yours/its/theirs

way/course/path/road/route

is

clear/unadulterated.

Our/my/your/their/its

goal/objective/wish/desire/hope/want/aspiration/dream

is/was/will be/shall be

to/due to/for/because/therefore/hence/thus/in order to

be/exist/being

100%/totally/completely/fully/wholly

surrounded/consumed/"eaten"/"adopted"/"assimilated"/"civilized"/"taken"/"acclimatized"/"used"/"utilized"/touched/"owned"/had/kept/held

by/in/inside/with/to/

white matter,

100%

of

me/us/them/it

touching

white matter,

and

the

piece/morsel/fragment/part/bit

of

white matter

I

am

a

part

of

will

always

be/exist

moving/"flying"/"running"

to

find

more/extra?/additional/bonus?/

and

more

white matter.

(I'm talking about this stuff

in/of

the/its

most

pure/thru and thru/basic/simple/straightforward/plain/clean/unblemished/sterile/immaculate/perfect/spotless

form/mold/shape/structure/model/style/type/kind/"brand"/sort/lot/substance/"group"

any/all

piece(s)

of

it

being/existing

100%

white matter,

of course/obviously/honestly/truly/completely/definitely/doubtless.

One can/may rearrange the words in the above theory in any way at all and it will still mean what I mean it to mean.
Use every positive word in the dictionary that most people might use to describ this, and the others need special education.

I need to explain it in alll the words people use to describe things like this though, so that the whole English-speaking world will understand it! There are other words that describe light as well but in a specific form of light that can have light surrounding it whereas I mean in any form, and then I use descriptive words like "ball/sphere/orb"...

But then words like "table" and "chair" are considered like that by some, because what makes a table a table and what makes a chair a chair? The people that sit on it to keep off the dirty floor. Why? To keep clean. Why? To not put dirt in places it doesn't belong where it interferes with people's work, getting into the paint peopleare using to paint flowerpots with. Why? Because the person wants to put colorful flowerpots in their house. Why? To remind them of a time they were happy, a day when they happened to be wearing that color. Why? Because that day they got great stimulation. So basically I just hand someone a dictionary to stimulate them or what? If there is no way to custom-help them all?

(Edited.)

Last edited by Ana54 on 24 Jan 2008, 12:03 am, edited 70 times in total.

Basshead
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 1:28 pm

I'll assume you don't mean scientific theories. Mine are generally philosophical and aren't even hypotheses.

If the leader of a country ever wears a military uniform (except during time spent in the armed forces. This exludes people who take power in a junta) they will be a dictator or a b*****d.

Everybody is a hypocrite, as to not be so would require scrutinising every aspect of your personality and all of your actions and seeing if they stand up to your views.

One of the problems with Marxism is that it cannot predict future societies.
For instance, Marx did not predict the digital age, and though he cannot be blamed for this, it renders his predictions of the future questionable.

No political system works.

I'm a hypochondriac. Please don't kill me.

AspieDave
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 2:09 pm

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.

Sir Winston Churchill

:afro:

bheid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jan 2008, 3:51 pm

rupert mordoch is the illuminati

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Jan 2008, 4:43 pm

Basshead wrote:
I'll assume you don't mean scientific theories. Mine are generally philosophical and aren't even hypotheses.

If the leader of a country ever wears a military uniform (except during time spent in the armed forces. This exludes people who take power in a junta) they will be a dictator or a b*****d.

Everybody is a hypocrite, as to not be so would require scrutinising every aspect of your personality and all of your actions and seeing if they stand up to your views.

One of the problems with Marxism is that it cannot predict future societies.
For instance, Marx did not predict the digital age, and though he cannot be blamed for this, it renders his predictions of the future questionable.

No political system works.

Interesting picture. Bush must be at that time on an aircraft carrier. The crew will often ware different colored clothing and thise colors represent a specific job (red-flightdeck, green, firefighters, blue-take off and landing ect)

He is the only one wareing an actual flight suit.

and Anna... I have absolutly no idea what you are talking about... sorry, I wish I could understand your post... but maby its just me, if its not and others dont understand you may need to clarify.

pluto
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 7:52 pm

I have a theory that the universe is full of
planets just like Earth.Parallel worlds.
When we die we are reborn on another of these planets. Certain things that we experience in this life could be distant echoes
and overlaps from the parallel worlds,such as our dreams and million-to-one coincidences or synchronicity. I keep a journal of coincidences I experience and some of them are so unlikely they must be paranormal.

AdvenaIngenium
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Jan 2008, 8:08 pm

woodsman25 wrote:
and Anna... I have absolutly no idea what you are talking about... sorry, I wish I could understand your post... but maby its just me, if its not and others dont understand you may need to clarify.

I also have no idea what she is talking about.

AspieDave
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 8:15 pm

I've always had a theory I'm one of the world's greatest lovers. Obviously to test this scientifically, I'll need a large group of beautiful women volunteers to provide an unbiased viewpoint, a control group, and hmmmm... gee, if we BOTH wear blindfolds would that make it a "double blind study"?? Or maybe we would have to both be blind drunk.... Anyway, the details can be worked out, you know, cross a few "t"s and dot a few "i"s..... Just need to get that study group of volunteers together...... :P

adverb
Toucan
Toucan

17 Jan 2008, 8:46 pm

Ana54 wrote:
And that I am a ball of white matter, through and through, totally 100% literally, and my way is clear.

"The aggregate of thy principle of consciousness, being in it's pure form -- which is the Mirror-like Wisdom -- will shine as a bright, radiant white light, from the heart of Vajra-Sattva, the Father-Mother, with such dazzling brilliancy and transparency that thou wilt scarcely be able to look at it, [and] will strike against thee. And a dull, smoke-coloured light from Hell will shine alongside the light of the Mirror-like Wisdom and will [also] strike against thee.

Thereupon, through the power of anger, thou wilt beget fear and be startled at the dazzling white light and wilt [wish to] flee from it; thou wilt beget a feeling of fondness for the dull smoke-coloured light from Hell. Act then so that thou wilt not fear that bright, dazzling, transparent white light. Know it to be Wisdom. Put thy humble and earnest faith in it. That is the light of the grace of the Bhagavān Vajra-Sattva. Think, with faith, 'I will take refuge in it'; and pray.

That is the Bhagavān Vajra-Sattva coming to receive thee and to save thee from the fear and terror of the Bardo. Believe in it; for it is the hook of the rays of grace of Vajra-Sattva.

Be not fond of the dull, smoke-coloured light from Hell. That is the path which openeth out to receive thee because of the power of accumulated evil karma from violent anger. If thou be attracted by it, thou wilt fall into the Hell-Worlds; and, falling therein, thou wilt have to endure unbearable misery, whence there is not certain time of getting out. That being an interruption to obstruct thee on the Path of Liberation, look not at it; and avoid anger. Be not attracted by it; be not weak. Believe in the dazzling bright white light; [and] putting thy whole heart earnestly upon the Bhagavān Vajra-Sattva, pray thus:

'Alas! when wandering in the Sangsāra because of the power of violent anger,
On the radiant light-path of the Mirror-like Wisdom,
May [I] be led by the Bhagavān Vajra-Sattva,
May the Divine Mother Māmakī be [my] rear-guard;
May [I] be led safely across the fearful ambush of the Bardo;
And may [I] be placed in the state of the All-perfect Buddhahood.'

Praying thus, in intense humble faith, thou wilt merge, in rainbow light, into the heart of the Bhagavān Vajra-Sattva and obtain Buddhahood in the Sambhoga-Kāya, in the Eastern Realm called Pre-eminently Happy."

-some dead guy

WinterRose
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jan 2008, 9:30 pm

I have a theory that fire is a living thing... I know its not true, but i like to think so anyway.

It grows, it consumes things (air and what ever it is burning), it dies if you take away its food...

but it doesn't reproduce on its own, so oh well.

Liverbird
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Jan 2008, 9:34 pm

AspieDave wrote:
I've always had a theory I'm one of the world's greatest lovers. Obviously to test this scientifically, I'll need a large group of beautiful women volunteers to provide an unbiased viewpoint, a control group, and hmmmm... gee, if we BOTH wear blindfolds would that make it a "double blind study"?? Or maybe we would have to both be blind drunk.... Anyway, the details can be worked out, you know, cross a few "t"s and dot a few "i"s..... Just need to get that study group of volunteers together...... :P

I volunteer AspieDave. Can I be the first of your harem? LOL.

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Jan 2008, 10:27 pm

Social theory is one of my two major specializations as a sociologist. (The other is religious studies.) My views would fall under what is generally called the interactionist or interpretive paradigm, specifically, social constructionism. It is basically a postmodernist perspective in sociology.

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute

adverb
Toucan
Toucan

17 Jan 2008, 11:48 pm

nominalist wrote:
Social theory is one of my two major specializations as a sociologist. (The other is religious studies.) My views would fall under what is generally called the interactionist or interpretive paradigm, specifically, social constructionism. It is basically a postmodernist perspective in sociology.

that sounds interesting. what is the pomo-socio-perspective? i read through the wikipedia for 'social constructionism' and it seemed like an academic marriage of social philosophy and cognitive science. going beyond, or behind, the concept of 'social constructionism', what would be a postmodern theory or sociological observation as it might be presented to the general public as opposed to academics? i'm imagining something like 'people eat fast food hamburgers excessively because dada is dead.', but i'm pretty ignorant in the ways of sociology.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 1:03 am

I'm a pretty big philosophy buff, yet...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL ANA54 IS TALKING ABOUT

Seriously Ana. Write a book on philosophy. You'll be more confusing than Kant or Sartre.

Though, Red matter can most definitely be turned in energy. So thats wrong.
Ana54, what the hell is white energy. You mean energy that gives off light in all parts of the spectrum? Well, white light is just made up of all the parts of the spectrum, so the other colors have as much validity as your "white energy". What the hell is white energy? Is it kinetic, chemical, etc?

Also, you said that other colors are not energy. Anything with mass has energy.

Um..

Woodsman25 help me out here. Im still pretty confused. Was I even close to understanding her?

egodeus59
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2008, 1:26 am

I think the devil, if there is one, is a woman, since they're so good at putting men through hell. :P

Seriously though even though i'm not religious I've always pictured the devil/ultimate evil/whatever as female or feminine in some way, I mean who would expect it.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 3:31 am

Dead energy, though. What makes it energy in the first place is that it has light behind it. Light is energy.