Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Shadowcat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jan 2008, 6:20 pm

Have you ever wanted to use drugs because Someone accused You of being on drugs?

(In other words, your disability and slow hand eye coordination, plus your speech impediment made it seem like You were on drugs?)

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 6:53 pm

no, but I often feel like reassuring people everytime I eat tictacs.... "it's ok guys, everything's legal here..."

(that wasn't meant to sound flippant btw- just I always think they look illegal)

Joeker
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jan 2008, 7:07 pm

Well, people have thought I was drunk before... But I wait patiently for the day when I'm legal drinking age, so I can give the stuff a shot. Plus, in the future, I'd like to keep a good brand of scotch around for decorative purposes.

Tictacs... I ought to buy some orange tictacs next time I'm out, I almost forgot how much I like them. :)

asplanet
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 7:27 pm

Shadowcat wrote:
Have you ever wanted to use drugs because Someone accused You of being on drugs?

(In other words, your disability and slow hand eye coordination, plus your speech impediment made it seem like You were on drugs?)

I drunk far to much for too long and it took others quite a while to believe in me again. I nolonger drink but wonder why at times people think I do, just very hyper at times..

Last edited by asplanet on 20 Jan 2008, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 7:28 pm

I'm on too many legal drugs to worry about the illegal ones..;)

nah, must be a contrarian streak in me. But no one really offered...;)

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 8:16 pm

I was into using drugs once apon a time and for some strange reason parents trusted me....I was a good con. I become a Christian,stopped the drugs and for some strange reason I was no longer trusted, and these were by people who knew nothing about my past. One time I invited some friends to Church on a Friday night, and then after church we went to a Christian pizza place and listened to a live ban. I had everyone home before 10:00 because I knew the parents were very strict. When I arrived at the first persons home the parents had already called my parents several times asking where we were.WE WERE WHERE WE SAID WE WOULD BE. I had already told these parents where we were going, they could have called, yet they did not call these places. I heard the one mom talking to the other mom saying..."Well if thats were they said they were..." And then she shrugged her shoulders. I then suggested she call the church to verify, but she would not. The other set of parents were equally untrusting, and these were kids who never got into trouble...I was stunned. When I got home my parents told me that they kept telling them where we were because they kept calling them and that thats what I do every Friday. My parents were really frustrated. Then one time one of those friends fell and hit her head on the skating rink, we took her to ER, and her parents said I was using drugs because of my tourettes sydrome, a couple days later this same parent noticed my ticking and apologised, but they had already grounded their daughter. What baffled me was, if they didn't trust us why not call and check on us? If they thought I was using, why not notify my parents? Strange....I become a good girl and I'm branded bad, yet when I was a bad girl I was branded a saint......Go Figure. I just decided I was just going to enjoy who I was and my new found faith. But the sad thing was...these parents really messed up their kids. How sad.

SapphoWoman
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jan 2008, 8:52 pm

People always think I'm stoned.

I've been stoned, and it just made me fall asleep.

No, it doesn't make me want to take drugs, but sometimes I wish the NTs around me would, so they would be more interesting!! ! :lol:

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 9:41 pm

Never been tempted, but accused yes. . . for strange imagination.

cynicism occurs immediately upon pressing your brain's start button

hiunikel
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Jan 2008, 12:34 pm

i have tried drugs but it wasn' a solution
it made my case worst