I hate myself. I hate the world and Life sucks

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Francis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 7:11 pm

Quote:
I hate myself. I hate the world and Life sucks

I think I've heard that song on the country music station.

luvmyaspie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 7:17 pm

Dilbert wrote:
This topic is over 2 years old. She's now 22 or 23. Her life could be completely different.

Actually Dilbert...I don't think you noticed that baffroom bumped it and I was actually responding to baffroom...that would be the first 2010 post on the thread.

To tenzinsmom: I don't think you were the only unobservant one... :wink:

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 7:24 pm

Chimchar wrote:
It's official. I hate myself and life wuill always suck.

Everything I do is linked with Aspergers. I looked up the word "Pedantic" and it's linked to aspergers. Saying stupid things is Aspergers.

Everytime I read about aspergers, I hated myself for having it. All signs point to the disability.

I'm ret*d. Socially inept. I hated Valentine's day. It was the day I wished the whole world would just blow up already. Everytime I see a heart , red and pink, or a dumb cupid, I get violent. I was in school, and I tore everything up, screaming to the world how much I hated the holiday. Life sucks. It always will suck.

I never feel appreciated.

I'm a writer. I want to be. I don't know the real reason except unusual freakish interests link to the disorder.

The world doesn't want me. No one would care if something bad happened to me. I ask myself why I'm alive and didn't die of lead poisoning when I was an infant which probably caused the disorder. I don't mean anything to anyone.

Everything I say is stupid, and I hated myself for it. I just feel like punishing myself. I never cut myself before. I wish I was beaten everytime I say something stupid.

Last night I was crying, because I don't belong in the world. I;ve been told that the world doesn't want me. I called myself names, like circus freak, stupid, I'm a ret*d.

My conclusion, life sucks. I'm just a freak who would never live a happy life, I never did anyway. Since there's no cure for it, It's just going to stay with me for the rest of my life.

I wish there was a cure. I'd do anything to be one of the NT people. Even if it means medication. Even if it means jumping off a cliff.

I'm not making fun of aspergers, I just want to express my feelings. If this isn't allowed I'm sorry. I'm in a very bad mood.

I hate myself for having asperger's. I just want to be normal.

This is pretty much my current thoughts summed up. I've not read any replies but imagine they say how being aspie isn't all that bad, which is true in an aspie world. But not in this one. Sorry for the negativity but I'm afraid I feel very negative.

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 7:58 pm

luvmyaspie wrote:
Dilbert wrote:
This topic is over 2 years old. She's now 22 or 23. Her life could be completely different.

Actually Dilbert...I don't think you noticed that baffroom bumped it and I was actually responding to baffroom...that would be the first 2010 post on the thread.

How do you know I didn't notice?

I said the OP is over 2 years old. That's all I said.

Where did your response come from?

luvmyaspie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 2:04 am

Well... I believe I did say "think" both times..thinking isn't knowing.

Thank you for pointing out that you did actually realise the bump came from a new member with the same problem.

I know my response came from baffroom being over looked.

I do apologise if I offended...