Page 2 of 13 [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

MysteryFan3
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2008, 10:23 pm

No. I'm part of the autistic race and I don't hate my race.

AndersTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 1:52 am

Who was it who said: "I am a communist, I hate everybody equally!"?

Anyway, I have never really had a reason to hate anybody, I get mildly annoyed at best...

Okay I am a little more than just mildly annoyed at the fact that the third largest political party in Denmark is run by Satan herself.

Aegius
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Feb 2008, 2:18 am

One's attitude toward race whether it be one's own or other races really has nothing to do with AS or people with similar problems. One could have any kind of attitude on race and still have such problems. This really is a silly thread.

bear7699
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Feb 2008, 4:31 am

jayssite wrote:
What is your race? I'm a black aspie and I hate my own race too; to the point where I've actually realized that I am racist against black people :( .

nice dude, if i was in your position i would totally do the same thing, i'm white and i hate black people, if i was black i would hate them even more

you must convert to the white race we are better than you

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 4:51 am

I am bi-racial.. i think it makes no sense to hate one's own race so I like both of my races. I like thinking about all that geneological complexity that led to me and wonder what sort of lives my ancestors had and who they were.

Taking a break.

Last edited by zen_mistress on 26 Feb 2008, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 4:59 am

I guess I'm the only one here who does not believe in separate races as we are all Homo-Sapiens. I'm not one to believe in polygenism.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 5:01 am

Yes of course we are the same species but there are different tribes with their own cultures and traditions and genetic heritages... of course this has been cross-mixed loads throughout history, including for me.

Taking a break.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 5:07 am

zen_mistress wrote:
Yes of course we are the same species but there are different tribes with their own cultures and traditions and genetic heritages... of course this has been cross-mixed loads throughout history, including for me.

Yes, but I wouldn't call them races. Nationalities, ethnicities, etc. I don't like the labels given to me because I do not identify with them. I am American (despite where my parents might have come from). That is all I know. I don't hate americans, I don't know what hate is. I dislike many of them because of their arrogance and ignorance. In the same sense, I can also be arrogant and ignorant.

I enjoy being an American :D

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 5:09 am

Fair enough. Its all a bit silly really. Its kind of like spotted cats not liking siamese cats, or ginger cats not liking tabby cats, because they look different to them.

Taking a break.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 6:55 am

zebedee wrote:
Im not very keen on my own species.

Nor am I.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 8:42 am

Race - no (I'm white, anyway my country is monoracial) but I must say I dislike my compatriots. I'm not suprised by all those "Polish jokes" at all.

Obstinate
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Feb 2008, 10:03 am

I realized long ago that I really hated black people, but then thought about it once I was away from my elementary school (92% black and 85% of them picked on me daily). Now my academy in High School has very few black kids in it, and the ones that are I'm really cool with. They're not all gangsta and all that, which is nice. I just think I dislike mean people in general. If you're nice to me, I don't care whether you're black, white, yellow, or Afgani, we're cool!! !

Though I admit sometimes to my strong dislike of Filipinos and Hispanic cliques. I was apart of them at times, but I noticed it wasn't for me when they judged me to be "not black" and that they wanted so much for me to be apart of them that they started calling me things like Asian-washed, which is just plain ridiculous.

Aegius
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Feb 2008, 10:20 am

AndersTheAspie wrote:
Who was it who said: "I am a communist, I hate everybody equally!"?

Anyway, I have never really had a reason to hate anybody, I get mildly annoyed at best...

Okay I am a little more than just mildly annoyed at the fact that the third largest political party in Denmark is run by Satan herself.

WC Fields: I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 10:54 am

I enjoy being a part of the Human Race. :)

Ihdreniel
Raven
Raven

26 Feb 2008, 10:54 am

SilverProteus wrote:
I don't hate my races and don't hate any others either.

Same. I'm Caucasian, and while many white people have done despicable things in the past, I don't hate my race.

It attacks.

(P.S. Ze opéra ghost wants ?is paycheck.)

zendell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 11:56 am

I never hated my race but I used to wish I was black because black people seem to connect more with each other. When I went somewhere with black friends I noticed they said hi to every black person they ran into even if they didn't know them. Black people also seem more energic and fun than other races especially whites who are kinda boring.

Note: That's just a generalization based on my own experience. I know everyone is different. I know more people now and met fun white people. I like all races and am happy with my own race.