Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Amara
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Mar 2008, 8:56 pm

Whenever I drink a jones soda I always fold the metal tabs on the bottle cap out then break them off, place them in the bottle cap, then hold the cap with the metal pieces against my ear and shake it like a rattle. If there's other bottle caps nearby I will stack them. I also chew on the bottom of plastic pop bottles to indent the protrusions on the bottom of them.
After I eat a sucker I suck and chew on the stick, then unroll the paper that makes up the stick till it makes a point then "stab" it against my lips or hold it in my mouth and run my tongue over it.

I'm wondering if anyone else has any rituals/habits that they perform, specifically ones involving food or drink.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 9:37 pm

whenever I open a roll of crackers; I always try to open the end neatly. I've noticed that the amount of force needed to open things nowadays seems to break them...something like that?

Amara

05 Mar 2008, 9:43 pm

pakled wrote:
whenever I open a roll of crackers; I always try to open the end neatly. I've noticed that the amount of force needed to open things nowadays seems to break them...something like that?

Yup, stuff like that.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 10:15 pm

I don't really have any.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!