Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

AToughCustomer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Mar 2008, 12:06 am

i'm in some sort if ridiculous mind throbbing cage right now. sizes and boxes and shapes and things. they don't fit and are soooo huge and in the way! but they are so small and far away! they are wooden boxes in my stomach and scary toothpicks in the wall. AAAAAAAH!! ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! !! !! !! !! ! ERRRGGGGHHH!

:? 8O :( :oops: 8O :? IT MAEKS me feel so terrible and confused.

i throbbed my mind like this when i was young and really sick and hallucinating i'm so confused!

i've only felt like this 3-5 times before. i can feel my body which seems like an inanimate object and i'm just so dizzy and confused and although the comp screen is only like 2 feet away it seems like a distance i could never imagine to reach! and these sensations of falling pianos, stomach boxes and toothpicks are uncomprehensibly horrific!?! oh no.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i assume it'll not last, but last time this happened and i was sleeping it screwed up my thoughts and made me scream and cry in my sleep and i woke up at the top of a flag pole which i had sleep walk/climbed up.!>?@

i sure hate this sensation and wish i wasn't serious

AToughCustomer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Mar 2008, 12:14 am

i'm feeling better already... (sigh of relief)

RainKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Mar 2008, 12:36 am

Something like that has happened to me during sleep before. One time when I was younger and I was really sick for a week, I had terrible, horrifying nightmares every night of a surreal sort that had to do with infinity and some kind of universe-ending black pillar of infinity. There was also some sleep-walking involved. One time I thought that I had flown out of my window and fallen to my death, but then I was awake and I went to the bathroom, but I was crying because I knew that I was going to go right back in time to die. I would actually understand them perfectly during the night, but I couldn't remember what I understood later. They recurred on two later occassions, and after the last I thought that the next time I should write it down, but it never happened again.

The only time I've experienced something like that during the day would be when I would smoke salvia. But then it's enjoyable instead of terrifying!

AToughCustomer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Mar 2008, 12:41 am

heh heh
yeah i've understood it sometimes
but when it's happening it's on the edge of my mind

i wrote a song about it

i call the phenomenon "pozorious yellow" for no reasonl...

Detren
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Mar 2008, 7:58 am

ohhh, that doesn't sound good, try taking your temp just to make sure.

My "near and far" sense (is that a sense?) gets all messed up when I start to go into shock... definitely take your temp.

silentchaos
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Mar 2008, 10:58 am

Did you happen to be taking any cough medicines or similar medicines when this happened? Fever+weak body+DXM=bad. I had that happen to me when i was around twelve, kept seeing giant spiders on my bed. This was doubly unpleasant for me, first i was terrified then i couldn't find the spider after i turned the lights on. :cry:

victorvndoom
Toucan
Toucan

25 Mar 2008, 11:41 am

i chocked when i was little in french fries (btw french isnt right; there are a belgium speciality and french at all).they nearly pierced my suphus (that thing that runs from your throught tru your stomack) , that was ouchy

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 12:20 pm

ow.. nobody likes sharp fries. especially when they go down the wrong way.

Toughcustomer, Did you have a panic attack when this occurred. I know i have a lot of nightmares involving ponds, pools and bodies of water teeming with monsters and evil creatures. even the dolphins are evil in my dreams. When i think of toothpicks and boxes, i think of sharp splintery edges and pokey corners. It sounds miserable.

katrine
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 12:49 pm

temporal lobe epilepsy or drugs?

RainKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Mar 2008, 1:08 pm

victorvndoom wrote:
i chocked when i was little in french fries (btw french isnt right; there are a belgium speciality and french at all).they nearly pierced my suphus (that thing that runs from your throught tru your stomack) , that was ouchy

My sister choked on a crouton when she was about 4. We were at a restaurant. When our dad noticed she was choking, he picked her up and shook her upside-down and it came out. She's 18 now and still avoids croutons.