Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:37 pm

sister has syneths...whatsit [wish it could have had an easier spelling], she also thinks she is on the autism spectrum herself,though hf and not diagnosed,she only found out she had syneths.. last year or year before.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

gypsyRN
Toucan
Toucan

08 Apr 2008, 1:02 pm

riverotter wrote:
I can't remember verbal instructions unless I take notes. I have to be able to see it.
Also, I have to know how a word or name is spelled, similar to the Mark/Marc story above.

I'm the same way! I write down EVERYTHING, and people will say, "Oh, it's really easy, it's just 3 turns" and I say "Yes, I'll just write them down." People look at me like I'm dumb when I make a list with only 3 items on it, but...at least I know that's what I must do in order to not make any mistakes. It's not anyone's business but my own; I don't know why people are always telling me I don't need to write things down. How do they know what I need? weirdos. heh

trashcanpoet
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Apr 2008, 7:40 pm

When I was a kid I used to trace words as I heard them on the nearest surface. I didn't even usually realize I was doing it.