Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

feelgoodlost
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Apr 2008, 2:46 am

Kid obsessed with myspace

I found this on stumbleupon and all the comments on the s.u. page seem to be mocking the kid, which normally I guess I would do too, except it seems to me that this kid is probably autistic (to some degree). I remember being bullied and having people intentionally rile me up and me reacting like this (until I got older and outgrew it)...it really is a form of psychological abuse, what his jackass brother is doing. How can this family really have no clue that something is wrong with their son? And why would his big brother, someone that's supposed to look out for and protect him, be tormenting him with his idiot friends this way?

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 3:38 am

That poor kid! I hate his brother. Why would he post his cruelty as something big? I could not find a place to comment or I would have blistered everybody involved in this.

solid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Apr 2008, 5:27 am

Yep, he seems like an aspie alright. The fact that this was posted online for everyone to see is DISPICABLE and his brother is the messed up guy, not him.

Stop talking trash

Scarlet_N
Raven
Raven

07 Apr 2008, 6:58 am

I get the vibe that these guys get flack from others and are blowing off steam on the poor brother.

People like this push me farther into misanthropy everyday.

nomad21
Toucan
Toucan

07 Apr 2008, 7:48 am

I don't think we can conclude he is an Aspie just from that video, he could just be some NT kid who just isn't understood. The brother acted like he was tr ying to do the right thing for the family, but he brought his "friends" along to torment the poor kid. If he confronted his little brother one-on-one, that would have been the mature thing to do, not to bring the bully brigade with.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 2:00 pm

Disgusting behavior on his brother's part. What a lowlife.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 6:30 pm

Those people need to grow up. They look like they're anywhere from 18-21,and there they are harrassing a child and just generally making fools of themselves.

Stupid lowlifes.

-SpaceCase

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 11:58 pm

I will bet this kid is most likely an Aspie and that My Space is probably the center of his life as far as friendships are concerned. As an NT, the brother might think he is just horsing around. From the kid's perspective he is just another as*hole. That sort of torment by the older brother needs to be stopped in its tracks cold by the parents before he does some really serious psychological damage to his younger sibling.

batista90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 4:17 am

just go to myspace amock his broter...then ban him for publishing material whith out permissions

..dead..what u know about dead?
feel free to talk:)

straples-> http://www.alinssite.info/