Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 3:44 pm

Do you tend to prefer the same people that NTs prefer?

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 3:59 pm

I like people who have the same interests as me. I don't really like people who have the same affects as me. I see myself in them and wind up not liking them because of it.

criss
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 4:27 pm

Hello Green tea, hope you are well, nice to hear you again.

I like kind, gentle and sensitive people.

I find people who pull funny faces at me because i am slow or awkward very hard and insensitive and unkind.

Take care GreenTea

"We are here on earth for a little space to learn to bear the beams of love." (William Blake)

Thank God for science, but feed me poetry please, as I am one that desires the meal & not the menu. (My own)

AngelUndercover
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Apr 2008, 4:33 pm

I'm not sure I understand your question. What kind of people do NTs prefer? Doesn't it depend on the NT?

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 4:37 pm

None, almost.

Those who know, don't speak.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 4:42 pm

I don't prefer any type or group.

As of my friends, they all certainly do not prefer each other. I managed to pick the most diverse and different people as my friends.

Without my friendship to each that somehow connects them, they would never associate with each other.

As it is, with my friendship connecting them in some way, they try hard not to associate with each other, try never to see each other accidentally, never talk to each other and only barely so in my presence. They'd get at each others' throat if they would not control themselves for the sake of being friends with me.

I prefer nobody and I do not like people that are similar to me. Not that I've met anyone like me yet anyway.

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

15 Apr 2008, 4:58 pm

Overall I like talking with people who can discuss a variety of subjects in an informed manner. I don't really like subjects like Paris Hilton's latest trouble or what happened on Survivor. Also people with a good sense of humor. Even when I had cable TV it was rare for me to want to discuss TV shows unless they were about history or geology.OK maybe the X Files once in a while. People who like to go to the range for target practice are also cool. I have never understood the Hollywood promoted image of the dumb blonde as being attractive. Why would a guy want to be with a stupid woman?

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 5:12 pm

AngelUndercover wrote:
I'm not sure I understand your question. What kind of people do NTs prefer? Doesn't it depend on the NT?

By definition, popular people are popular because most people tend to like them.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 5:22 pm

jawbrodt wrote:
None, almost.

I sometimes concur.

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

15 Apr 2008, 6:46 pm

No cetain group/type of people.

If someone is nice to me, I'll be nice to them. It doesn't matter who the person is.

silentchaos
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Apr 2008, 6:52 pm

I like all types of people. The only requirement i have of a person is that they have one redeeming quality. A sense of humor is plenty or a little compassion.

Back when i used to host games on xbox live i had several very racist friends and several black friends that i had to constantly mediate between. Those were awkward times.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 6:56 pm

Greentea wrote:
Do you tend to prefer the same people that NTs prefer?

No, I prefer the same people NT's don't prefer. :D

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 7:02 pm

Not many, and almost never in kinds.

Three years!

15 Apr 2008, 7:06 pm

I prefer people who are honest, follow the laws, are respectful to me and others. I like good people, not bad ones.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 7:24 pm

digger1 wrote:
I like people who have the same interests as me. I don't really like people who have the same affects as me. I see myself in them and wind up not liking them because of it.

Same here.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

KatieRose212
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Apr 2008, 7:36 pm

- People who have the same interests as me! That's always a plus. I got sick of everyone talking about football all the time, so decided to find some friends who liked videogames! It's much more fun to talk about something you all enjoy! :D

- People who are kind, and friendly, and don't look like they want to hurt me. :lol: