I know this sounds dum but do cats have aspgers?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Cameo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2008, 6:56 pm

My female cat is NT but my boy cats definitely have Asperger's! :)

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 7:36 pm

I want to read "All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome." I could really relate, I'm sure!

My one cat, Puffy, seems to have OCD, rather than AS traits. She licks constantly and sometimes she licks off patches of fur.

Prince likes to hide and is fond of closets.

Peter is somewhat clumsy.

Paul is my social cat and my Velcro Kitty, so I'm relatively certain he is not AS-like.

Samantha was my soulmate cat. She loved music, had tastes in food that were unusual for cats, could sometimes be touchy, but was extremely loving and loyal. She also had a love for water and fine jewelry. She was a very special cat. There will never be another like her.

C.C., our new cat, was all but ignored by her former owners, but she is adjusting well to life with us. She will sometimes bite if she's annoyed.

Gaddilae
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Aug 2008, 12:31 am

My sons theraputic cat seems to be a spitting image of him. They only socialize with each other, and she is terrified of other people, but very comfortable with him and vice versa. They were made for each other and I swear that she is aspie herself (which my son finds amusing)

Reodor_Felgen
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2008, 3:16 am

Two of the cats I have are NTs, and the two others are aspies. One of the aspie cats loves to be the center of attention, while the other one is a loner.

Fuck. This will override the swear word filter.