Page 59 of 64 [ 957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 64  Next

Grahzmann
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2016, 3:02 pm

Specifically, in this context, neurotypical means "not autistic". However, scoring neurotypical on this test doesn't necessarily mean you aren't on the spectrum (there is at least one diagnosed Aspie here who has also scored neurotypical).

I guess that probably doesn't help with the confusion much.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2016, 3:04 pm

Grahzmann wrote:
Specifically, in this context, neurotypical means "not autistic". However, scoring neurotypical on this test doesn't necessarily mean you aren't on the spectrum (there is at least one diagnosed Aspie here who has also scored neurotypical).

I guess that probably doesn't help with the confusion much.

The final 4 version was the first time I ever got in between so I wonder if the question about relationships and me being married had anything to do with it.

I have a quilt of labels. I had a language disorder and a speech disorder. Then communication disorder NOS. My other diagnoses have been Language Processing disorder, dyspraxia, SPD, OCD, ADD, Asperger’s, anxiety disorder, adjustment disorder, anorexia nervosa. My mom’s labels of me are: eating disorder, anorexia, social anxiety, PTSD, just being sensitive and having the victim complex when I was a kid. And of course she says I’m normal and says the only thing I had as a child was language. Huh? I must have been a shitty person then and maybe a difficult child I was who had to be labeled because of incompetent school staff and mean kids who didn’t accept differences and because I was trying to be “normal.” :/

My blog: https://mynoneabdlthoughts.wordpress.com/

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2016, 4:00 pm

AS - 166-177
NT - 50

:o :o
8) 8) 8)

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2016, 4:20 pm

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 153 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 75 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

It's my first try and I'm shocked 8O as I was sure the result would say I'm likely NT.

KennyIOM
Raven
Raven

11 May 2016, 5:26 pm

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 178 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 29 of 200

It has been about a year since I last took this test. The scores are nearly the same.

TheArronaut
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jul 2016, 8:49 pm

Official Diagnosis: Autism Spectrum Disorder, Level 1, without accompanying intellectual impairment. Specific Learning Disorder, With Impairment in Mathematics (Dyscalculia)

TeleEccentric
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm

I may have missed this somewhere (but I've spent time looking). Does someone have definitions of these new domains in version four? That is: talent, perception, communication, relationship, and social.

The only definitions I can find include things like hunting from the old versions.

Forester
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Jul 2016, 8:01 am

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 170 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 40 of 200

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 6:46 am

Autistic Score 188 of 200
Neurotypical Score 10 of 200
Picture Version
Link to PDF on Alternative Google drive account. Never can be to save your info doesn't get leaked.
:)
Am I a little Paranoid?
Very much so.
Where did the two points go?
No clue.

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ Pieplup's Art. My YouTube Channel. You can call me pieplup or pie. If you can't see my bright blue text you can highlight it.
Special Interests: Pokémon, and Autism.
Professionally Diagnosed: with PDD-NOS, A.D.H.D., Dysgraphia, and Social Phobia.
Note: i'm not as active anymore feel free to pm me if you want to talk to me. I come on here from time to time with a spurt of activity mainly due to social isolation.

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ

Voynich
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Sep 2016, 1:23 pm

KennyIOM wrote:

Nice prong.

Voynich
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Sep 2016, 1:38 pm

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 150 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 58 of 200
(Diagnosed adult)

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 2:15 pm

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 173 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 3:16 pm

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 111 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 101 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

This is pretty interesting...

I have gotten a proper diagnosis from a professional about two-years ago, but I'm kind of surprised that my social skills aren't as bad as I thought they were. :?

Then again, I have been improving myself over the last several months, so maybe this isn't too surprising, actually.

"The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist." --- Grovyle, (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).
---
"Whether it's in our own or another world... It's always darkest before the dawn." --- Dusknoir, (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon).
---
“That for one day I could be one of those happy, vapid girls who gets along with everyone, and is all excited to eat massive amounts of sugar, and do karaoke, and cheerleading and ponytails. I just don’t think it’s in my DNA.” --- Gwen, (Total Drama Island, Episode 21: Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon).
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 112 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 97 of 200

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 10:18 pm

Went ahead and re-took the quiz again, answering the few questions I left unanswered, as well as just reading the questions more carefully:

Still sort of stuck in the middle, which I have no problems with.

"The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist." --- Grovyle, (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).
---
"Whether it's in our own or another world... It's always darkest before the dawn." --- Dusknoir, (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon).
---
“That for one day I could be one of those happy, vapid girls who gets along with everyone, and is all excited to eat massive amounts of sugar, and do karaoke, and cheerleading and ponytails. I just don’t think it’s in my DNA.” --- Gwen, (Total Drama Island, Episode 21: Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon).
---

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 2:14 am

My aspie score said I was over qualified.