Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Michael_Howard
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Oct 2005, 5:42 pm

As a representative of the Conservative Party, I say we must unite against the terrorist hackers getting at our site.

But only if you vote Conservative.

Hecate was good in bed last night!! !

SEAN, I AM WATCHING EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE. I MAY BE BANNED, BUT I HAVE EYES AND EARS EVERYWHERE.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 5:47 pm

Doesn't Labour have a better plan for dealing with the terrorist, Islamic extremist, anti-WrongPlanet.net hackers?

Here in America, the Greens are the only ones who are making defense of WrongPlanet.net a plank of their platform.

spacemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 6:17 pm

If you become a conservative then the hackers have won.
:lol:

ljbouchard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 7:15 pm

Oh gosh, I wish we had a forum made just for humour for this one. :lol:

"Only when all those who surround you are different, do you truly belong."
---------------------------------------------------
Fred Tate Little Man Tate

WooYayHooplah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 7:59 pm

I think we should hack the hackers site and put this as there front page message

"YOUR ALL GAY"....

This is not an affront against gay people. It is a grammatically incorrect statement (it should be You're all gay) so it is funny. It offends for the wrong reasons.

spacemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 8:14 pm

I should note that I completely missed the latest hack, as I was out of town.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 8:57 pm

Only if I vote Conservative?

Aw hell. Looks like we're stuck with the hackers...

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 9:00 pm

WooYayHooplah wrote:
I think we should hack the hackers site and put this as there front page message

"YOUR ALL GAY"....

This is not an affront against gay people. It is a grammatically incorrect statement (it should be You're all gay) so it is funny. It offends for the wrong reasons.

Whether it's meant or not (and im sure with yourself it isnt) i dont think we should continue to use the word gay to slag off people. I use it myself out of habit as its part of the language here but its something im trying to stop doing outside the house because genuine homophobes use it as a way to repress and stigmatize gay people and if we use the word negatively we might unknowingly create help keep an atmosphere in which gay people feel persecuted and too scared to come out. Im trying to just use the words 'wrong' and 'big jessie/fairy' for situations that i have used the word gay in the past.

pernicious_penguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Oct 2005, 2:59 am

for starters... who runs this website (is a private server being used from a webhosting comapny... or is this is a private machine)

If it is a private machine, contact me and I can help secure it (provided you are running linux of course). These hackings are occuring far too often.

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2005, 4:16 am

Hey guys, I went onto the 'blog' that was posted all over WP, and does anyone here read Arabic? Coz it's a real site. It might provide clues to the identity of the lowlife who spammed my second home. It might provide clues to who 'it' is.

Henry David Thoureau, 1854

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 11:03 am

I can have it translated. The report has already been forwarded to the GWDA (anti hacking community)

http://s6.invisionfree.com/UASC2/index. ... 68&act=idx

To join the GWDA, visit there. Thats if you want to help prevent attacks like this again :)

(Ps. the GWDA doesn't officially protect the WP.net forums, but, as I am a member, they do keep an unofficial eye out for info on who people like the last hacker are, inlcuding IP addresses, which, if one is turned up, I'll forward to Bouch and Alex.)