Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 7:19 pm

:cry: In art class today we were painting pumpkins and leaning how to shade them. I forgot we were supossed to turn our sketchbooks in at the end of class, so i went back to give it to the teacher. when I got to my art cubby, I found a folded up piece of white poster paper. My name was written in purple with a heart over the I, like I sometimes do. when i opened it, I found an ugly painting of me! someone had been looking at me and painting me! it was a horrible painting I had big fat lips and ugly makeup, and my air was poufed out even more then it really is! It made me look and feel bad! I know there are people in there that i don't get along with, but that was MEAN! I think i know who it was to. it was either this girl who has hated me, since I got her friend (who grabbed my breasts) expelled. Her friend was saying how he's never seen a female clown, and I said "I have!" and the girl said "Yeah so have I!" and she looked at me and they started laughing. or it was this older guy who seems to hate me. he was over at the cubby area where mine is, and I didn't know why he was there. he said "I uh put my stuff here..." and he was acting suspicious. I showed it to my teacher and he said he's have to keep it for evidence. and find out who it was. i really don't think some one did it because they liked me. I guess they could have. it did look like me, except they over exagerated everything, and made me look like a clown.

Litguy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 7:45 pm

Sounds like the girl since she had already called you a "clown."

I'm really sorry. I remember all too well what it feels like to be viciously bullied. I would hope that things would be better controlled in schools today, but I know that my 16 year old son (with autism) is sometimes bullied in a special needs school!

I really hope that the school can figure out how to control it.

Last edited by Litguy on 20 Oct 2005, 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 7:48 pm

It sounds like a caracature. But the question is: was it meant to make you laugh or to laugh at you?

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 8:03 pm

probably to laugh at me, since people know I wouldn't like that.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 8:13 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
...I think i know who it was to. it was either this girl who has hated me, since I got her friend (who grabbed my breasts) expelled...

If this girl is brain-dead enough to be mad at you for not leaving her in a dangerous situation, then you are way better off not worying what she thinks of you or what she thinks of anything else for that matter. Let her be mad at you, since she will be the one likely to end up dead in a back alley someday, and then whatever she thought really won't matter anymore.

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 8:29 pm

This reminds me of the time one of the boys in the neighbourhood left a package on my doorstep. He'd drawn hearts all over it in pink and purple marker, sprinkled his mother's perfume all over it, and tied it with ribbon. Then he rang my doorbell and ran away.

I opened it in the middle of my living room floor and discovered it was full of dog crap.

Kids (this includes teens) can be real sh**s sometimes.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 11:14 pm

well I guess thats worse. and yeah, this girl has become a major problem. she started spreading rumours about me and I lost all my friends. she's always calling me names and accusing me of doing things i'm not doing! and she'll hear a bit of gossip over exaggerate it and do horrible things. like the other day another girl got mad and accused me of asking to many question is math, and called me names, and Jessica comes after me yelling and screaing looking like a deranged lunatic with her hair all flying, and she started screaming about how if I don't stop "talking $h!t about people" and being anoying she's going to come after me and beat me up! my friend and I told the principal, and the evil vice principal said she'd take care of it, but I don't think she ever did. My school life has never been good. :cry:

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 12:01 am

I know it must be difficult for you, but really try to ignore it as much as you can. If she is doing it because of the incident you had with her friend, then she is being petty and immature. You are above petty and immature people. Prove that the girl and her friends are not even worth your time or emotions.

Ante
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 12:38 am

Deleted

Last edited by Ante on 09 Nov 2005, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mithrandir
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 1:07 am

Play to the crowd.
Why do your friends believe the rumours she is saying?
And so what?
If your friends are willing to believe every rumour that someone else says about you than believing you; futhermore if your friends laugh and insult you because of this rumour, that means you need to get different friends.
Decide for yourself which people you like best and think most rationally about things.
Stick with them.
For goodness sake, don't stick your head in a gutter and feel depressed about absolutely everything. Just pull yourself up and you can move on. (if you can't, pm me/counciler)
Look at the motive of this person.
She is trying to "keep face," by appealing to everyone you know and fighting back.
This is a final test of others loyalty to you. Its either no-body you know is in the least bit rational or some of your friends have potential to be decent human beings.

Back in Elementary school I got rid of 12 friends who I thought were either too immature or were bully's and stuck with 3 loyal ones. In high school I became fairly popular by not caring what anyone says about me. Let them have their last laugh, just make sure you smile back.

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2005, 4:34 am

Girls can be horrifically cruel. It doesn't help that we are incredibly sensitive souls, and really, the age we both are now, (14-15) is the worst. You've suffered sexual assault, and this biatch (please excuse the language) is blaming you for this. You have the right and the responsibility to speak up, and you've done so. Be proud of that. Lay low, stay down, and remember, I'm here as a friend. Feel free to PM me at any time, I've a shoulder to cry on my friend.

Regards,

Soma.

Henry David Thoureau, 1854

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 11:00 am

Ante wrote:
Teenagers are all fascists. If you're old, physically unattractive, young, a non-conformist, intelligent, neurologically atypical or indeed in any way different to others most teenagers will hate you. They are the most vain, despicable, self-righteous, self-absorbed group of people alive. They think the world revolves around them. I don't envy your position.

Agreed. Till they reach around 17. Then you get 2 camps, those who accept differences and those who fear differences. The first go on to further education. The second, well, they get employed. Thats why the fast food industry has so many idiots.

And soma, languaged excused, in this case only.

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2005, 7:57 pm

*breaths heavy sigh of relief* We all sympathise with you ShadesOfMe. We really do. It is completely not your fault.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 9:08 pm

I hate it when people do things like this...they seem to think you're not clever enough to really know what's going on! They're the stupid ones.

I once got a threatening letter in school because I was seen talking to some girl's boyfriend. I was upset at first, and then thought why can't I talk to whoever I like? As it was a rather long letter, I decided to correct all the spelling and punctuation mistakes the best I could, gave it a 5 out of 10 with the comment, "Could do better", and posted it up on the school pin-up board. It got a lot of laughs and wasn't there for very long.

That girl didn't bother me afterwards.

I hope things get better for you. :)

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2005, 9:34 pm

*Claps* Excellent job... :twisted:

nirrti_rachelle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 10:00 pm

Boy, the 6th circle of hell doesn't have anything on high school. I know it was rough back when I was a kid but now, these kids are some real demon spawn (not talking about those on this board...or anyone of the few smart, intelligent teenagers who know the difference between the artificial society called high school and the real world).

All I can tell you is to find you some other friends because for your buddies to abandon you over hearsay from a source that's, at best, questionable, like they say, who needs enemies? This is something in life that you have to learn how to handle by sticking up for yourself as there will be many times, especially in the corporate world, where you'll face this situation again. And believe me, grown women can be just as petty, if not worse, as teenage girls.

Oh, and I wouldn't even bother going to school authorities over bullying because we all know they won't do anything unless your a star athlete or your parents are rich enough to sue the pants off of them. Then again, maybe high school is just like the real world. :roll: