Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

eyelesbarrow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2009, 5:46 am

# Repetitive or restricted Behaviours and Interests (RBI) - Stereotyped, repetitive behaviours and interests
# Social Impairment (SI) - Social understanding
# Language problems (L) - Speech, words and sentences
# Planning, Organization and Concentration problems (POC) - Cognitive skills related to being able to plan, organise and stay focused
# Imaging and Recall problems (IR) - Visualisation, imagination and remembering past events
# Reasoning and Problem solving problems (RP) - Cognitive skills related to rational deduction and working things out
# Sensory problems (S) - Impact of senses
# Motor problems (M) - Control of own movement

RBI =8
SI=8.5
L=3.5
POC=6.25
IR=2.75
RP=5
S=6
M=5

drcancerman
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Feb 2009, 6:16 am

Is it a problem if some of the questions I had problems understanding? :oops:

# Repetitive or restricted Behaviours and Interests (RBI) - Stereotyped, repetitive behaviours and interests
# Planning, Organization and Concentration problems (POC) - Cognitive skills related to being able to plan, organise and stay focused
# Imaging and Recall problems (IR) - Visualisation, imagination and remembering past events
# Reasoning and Problem solving problems (RP) - Cognitive skills related to rational deduction and working things out

RBI =9.25
SI=8
L=8
POC=7
IR=
RP=4.75
S=7.25
M=7.5

PS: Why does this reminds me of pacman... :lol:

RandomKid
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2009, 11:45 am

RBI =5.5
SI=7
L=4.25
POC=5.5
IR=4.5
RP=5.75
S=6
M=4.25

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2009, 1:10 pm

RBI =4.75
SI=5.75
L=3
POC=5.75
IR=6
RP=5.25
S=4
M=2.75

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)

Bearsac-Debra
Toucan
Toucan

14 Feb 2009, 3:30 pm

My score

RBI =7.5
SI=6.5
L=5
POC=5.5
IR=5
RP=5.5
S=4.75
M=4

MegaAndy
Toucan
Toucan

14 Feb 2009, 5:00 pm

RBI =6.5
SI=6.25
L=6.5
POC=7.75
IR=5.25
RP=4.75
S=6
M=5.75

isnessofwhatis
Raven
Raven

13 Mar 2009, 12:04 am

This was so interesting. I am really happy to have found this 'test'. I am going to print this out for future reference.

RBI =8
SI=8.25
L=7.25
POC=8.5
IR=7
RP=7
S=6.5
M=7

jamesp420
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Mar 2009, 12:14 am

RBI =5
SI=4.25
L=2.75
POC=5
IR=4
RP=2.5
S=3.25
M=3

http://www.facebook.com/jamesp420

dougn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 1:00 am

RBI =9
SI=7.75
L=0
POC=3.25
IR=6
RP=2.5
S=4.25
M=4.25

dougn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 1:21 am

A bit more commentary:

RBI =9 This is my big one. I have intense special interests.
SI=7.75 I don't think I'm really quite that bad, but maybe I am.
L=0 I have no language problems at all and never have.
POC=3.25 I can plan things. Executing them is sometimes another story....
IR=6 I never realized how bad I am at visualizing things, but I am. I can visualize, to use the test's example, the leaves or the bark of a tree in great detail but the actual tree very poorly.
RP=2.5 I think I'm very good at working things out.
S=4.25 I thought I'd be worse on this one.
M=4.25 Another one I thought I'd be worse on. My coordination is quite poor. Surprisingly, I had no trouble touching the tip of my nose though.

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 2:08 am

RBI =8
SI=10
L=10
POC=9.25
IR=7.5
RP=8.75
S=8.5
M=7.75

What exactly does this mean? i'm so confused by it all, so sad i had to reread what it said twice to even attempt to answer it, i hate online tests lol and i think they hate me too lol.

dougn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 2:31 am

Age1600 wrote:
What exactly does this mean? i'm so confused by it all, so sad i had to reread what it said twice to even attempt to answer it, i hate online tests lol and i think they hate me too lol.

I think it's a good idea but I agree that it is not presented terribly well. I found myself looking to back to see what "S" and "POC" mean, etc.

But each thing is a category in which it's possible to have autistic traits. The higher the number, the more traits you have in that particular category.

The "perfect" autist would get a 10 in every category, the "perfect" normal person would get a 0 in every category.

lau
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 6:45 am

RBI =8.5
SI=9.75
L=4.5
POC=8.25
IR=6.75
RP=5
S=5.5
M=1.75

namariel
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Mar 2009, 12:18 pm

I was just tested for AS at a university, and they decided that I don't have it. So what does this ASC Plot mean? Is it confirming their result or not?

RBI =9
SI=9.25
L=6.25
POC=5.75
IR=5
RP=6.5
S=5.75
M=3.5

GreatCeleryStalk
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 12:48 pm

RBI =7.25
SI=8.75
L=3
POC=7.5
IR=3.5
RP=5.75
S=6.25
M=6.5

stonemask
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Mar 2009, 1:12 pm

RBI =8
SI=8
L=7
POC=7
IR=3.75
RP=7
S=7.25
M=5