Psychopaths and love token down at last!!

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 6:37 pm

Like, finally I may or may not have took it down lol.

Grahzmann
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 May 2016, 6:52 pm

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 6:55 pm

Either it is that they banned me or that it is token down. [url=psychopathsandlove.com]psychopaths[/url]

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 6:59 pm

It hasn't been taken down, it's still there. I've just checked.

Grahzmann
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 May 2016, 8:09 pm

Oh, I see now. Yeah, it's still up.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 3:52 am

Just out of curiosity.... what is this even about? That site, I mean. I mean I get it's about "psychopaths" but I suspect there must be more to it if it's worth taking down.

I've heard this name a few times on here before but never really heard anything ABOUT it.

The site itself certainly seems more than a little strange but I get the impression I'm not quite latching onto something here.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 6:08 am

They made this article about people with AS and presumably people with ASD are Psychopaths using they're ex (A Psychopath who said he was a Aspie) as a comparison point.. Then they went on about how bad we we're ignoring common sense.... Completely Then she had the nerve to say on her little blog that she was going to ask alex (plank) to take down the article that was talking about how ignorant and stupid this article is. :roll: some on already tried this, she also complained about that and her "three years of precious work" would be for nothing cause she messed with the wrong people (no pun intended). It's completely Absured, I would link you but well I'm banned or something. This truly makes Tux Sad. Image

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 6:24 am

Link to the Alex Plank article, please.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 7:10 am

Again I might be able to so yeah, since I'm on a school computer I'll provide a link 8). Asperger's Syndrome or Psychopathy. Updated.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 10:39 am

To change the subject: If a website is removed from the Web you say "it has been taken down".

Don't say "it has been token down".

A "token" is a noun meaning a physical object that is being used symbolically (like 'pay for rides using the tokens'). .

Hate to sound like a teacher, but I was actually confused, and thought the website in question was called "love token"( it could be).

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 10:46 am

Is it this one:

http://psychopathsandlove.com/psychopat ... -syndrome/

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 11:57 am

Sorry, mistyped. Leaguegirl: Yes that's the link.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 11:58 am

That blog post seems to have been revised many times.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Grahzmann
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 May 2016, 1:02 pm

403 forbidden on both links.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 1:42 pm

Grahzmann wrote:
403 forbidden on both links.

I got that for a minute when I clicked on League_Girl's link as well but now it works again. I was abe to link to it normally after I found the article again by going to the home page of the blog and searching "Asperger's", hmm. Is it possible that theres setting to give you the error if you link to it do directly but can still find it if you browse the blog. Try this to see if you still get the error if you link to the search page:

http://psychopathsandlove.com/?s=aspergers

The article in question is the second one on the search results.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 1:45 pm

Fnord wrote:
Link to the Alex Plank article, please.

What Alex Plank article? Alex didn't write any article about it but if you're referring to her edit in the blog post, I believe that she's talking about my thread:

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=300359

If you're thinking about believing what she says there, as you can see there is no encouragement to do anything to her in my thread, only criticism of her blog post.