Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 5:11 pm

:!: :!: :!: Warning! This is a parody and is not meant to be taken completely seriously! :!: :!: :!:

Argh! This is the end! I have been tolerating things here long enough. It's just not going to get better. This is my last post! Good bye! I think many of you know what I'm talking about (please post your agreement with my self-righteousness).

[Insert random member here] is incredibly [insert negative attribute here]! :evil: I can't be in the same forum as such people! :cry: The moderators are [not doing anything about it | taking the other person's side]!

A few of you are nice people (you always agree with me even when I'm whining like crazy). I'll really miss you (meaning I'll miss your deference to my opinions). As for the rest of you, why do you let [random type of disruption] go on? :? Take back your community by being more as I wish you were! :D

Please send me pleading e-mails, telling me that you and the whole community miss me and that you personally want me to come back. :P I just might after I've made a sufficient fuss! :lol: (Shed a few tears for me, please!)

I thought this was a place where I could talk about things with people who shared my experiences. I was so wrong! 8O In the future, I'll probably come back no matter what I've just said. You can count on me threatening forumicide again, though! :wink:

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 5:17 pm

WWBPD

What would Brian Peppers do?

BP says: y'all suckas need to get y'alls heads examined!

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 5:18 pm

Damn you NeantHumain! Now you have caused me to leave because of you're disgusting attacks on me and the fact that the mods arent doing anything about it proves they are continuing to persecute me for being a handsome, strong, tough guy who never starts an argument, just finishes them against trolls. I continue to think there is an agenda against me and there is an anti-machoman agenda here trying to pistol-whip all of those who dont conform to the new-man, girl-power type castration of all those men who refuse to conform to the new "norm" and so this is my very last post (probably maybees) and i have to leave before the mods ban me for no good reason due to the anti-eamonn agenda here! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee

Last edited by eamonn on 01 Oct 2005, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 5:22 pm

eamonn wrote:
dam* you NeantHumain! Now you have caused me to leave because of you're disgusting attacks on me and the fact that the mods arent doing anything about it proves they are continuing to persecute me for being a handsome, strong, tough guy who never starts an argument, just finishes them against trolls. I continue to think there is an agenda against me and so this is my very last post (probably maybees) and i have to leave before the mods ban me for no good reason due to the anti-eamonn agenda here! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee

Hehe!

Faraquet
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Oct 2005, 5:25 pm

mmm, that was a refreshing taste of sarcastic sweetness, keep up the good work. WHINERS GO HOME

fahreeq
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 5:48 pm

I made a Livejournal post on "goodbye posts" a while back.

It's full of snarkiness and sarcasm

HAHAHAHA :twisted:

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 7:48 pm

Oh, look. Another thread for whiny pity parties.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 7:59 pm

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 8:05 pm

Bec wrote:
Oh, look. Another thread for whiny pity parties.

No, it is a satirical thread about the whiny pity parties not for them. There is a subtle difference.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 8:22 pm

Bravo. I have honestly been gettign rather sick of "I'm jumping ship" posts. Especially since people generally seem ton want to be cooerced to stay, and they get what they want.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 9:10 pm

I'm glad i'm not the only one that dislikes pity threads.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 10:17 pm

I'm leaving too...I'm back...Sorry, I was hungry for reality.

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 10:45 pm

This thread pisses me off. Seriously. I'm sick of the general population's aversion towards "whining". If something's bothering me, I'm going to vent about it. Yes, I realize other people may have worse problems, but that doesn't make the problems I'm having any less painful for me. And I must say I am pretty surprised to see this kind of attitude on an Aspie forum, where I thought people would be understanding of what people like me go through.

And no, I don't see why people have to be so condescending. Can't you disagree with an opinion without attacking the person who expresses it?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 10:45 pm

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
I'm leaving too...I'm back...Sorry, I was hungry for reality.

I'm also leaving. I have to change my bed because sarcastic name spammed in it and it offended me.

Quote:
This thread pisses me off. Seriously. I'm sick of the general population's aversion towards "whining". If something's bothering me, I'm going to vent about it. Yes, I realize other people may have worse problems, but that doesn't make the problems I'm having any less painful for me. And I must say I am pretty surprised to see this kind of attitude on an Aspie forum, where I thought people would be understanding of what people like me go through.

And no, I don't see why people have to be so condescending. Can't you disagree with an opinion without attacking the person who expresses it?

Venting's all good but it's the whole, i'm leaving, please pursuade me to stay thing that is annoying.

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 10:56 pm

Yeah, okay, maybe I overreacted. I guess I just hate the term "pity party" - I've been accused of "throwing" one myself. And I guess there have been an alarming number of "goodbye" threads as of late. Still, I'm not the type to jump to the conclusion that all these posts are publicity stunts - Bec's seemed sincere to me, and I sent her a "don't go" message because I honestly enjoy her posts and wanted her to stay.

As for me, I never really had an urge to leave this forum. I just do my best to tune out the type of discussion that gets on my nerves. Of course, I guess I just couldn't hold back my distaste for this thread.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 11:06 pm

I think people that go on about leaving need to just forget it, I mean nothing wrong with a bit of good old fashioned conflict to spice up a place. If everyone was "perfect" it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring.