Page 1 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:01 pm

that site is apparently against aspies, i'm gonna join it :twisted: "who's coming with me?" "show me the moneeyy"

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:07 pm

This is not the place to recruit for a spamming troll brigade.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:15 pm

haha, where is? I didn't mean it like that anyway, I think some of us should join and just see if we get abused

ChristinaCSB
Toucan
Toucan

Bunni
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Aug 2008, 9:17 pm

Running into traffic is dangerous. Would you run into the street to see if you get hit?

To each his own :)

That which doesn't kill me, makes me stronger, and really pisses me off.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:20 pm

Bunni wrote:
Running into traffic is dangerous. Would you run into the street to see if you get hit?

To each his own :)

maybe :wink:

ChristinaCSB
Toucan
Toucan

22 Aug 2008, 9:21 pm

I was a member of this eating disorder forum and I found out the hard way what huge as*holes they are. The members would be rude to me because of my AS. They treated me like I was stupid because I didn't get their insults and rude jokes when they were making fun of me and they always refer aspies to a member there that they don't like who has it who is also a friend of mine, I wont say her name is this thread because I'm not trying to make her look bad. Anyways my boyfriend joined the forum over a year ago to try to understand my eating disorder and saw them bashing me so he told off a mod and I f*****g got blamed and banned for it. :roll:

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:24 pm

if I got into a big argument, shall I mention your case, or do you want me to keep quiet about it?

ChristinaCSB
Toucan
Toucan

22 Aug 2008, 9:28 pm

Please don't mention me, they will just start flaming me in "Hell's Kitchen" section and I will get upset which won't be your fault or anything but still.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:28 pm

benjimanbreeg wrote:
haha, where is? I didn't mean it like that anyway, I think some of us should join and just see if we get abused

Nowhere on this forum is appropriate to recruit people to stir up trouble on another forum. People have previously attempted to recruit members here to go after the Autism Speaks message board. I don't care to join, but if you wish to there's no reason why you shouldn't.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:31 pm

ChristinaCSB wrote:
Please don't mention me, they will just start flaming me in "Hell's Kitchen" section and I will get upset which won't be your fault or anything but still.

heh, na don't worry. I don't even know you :wink:

prillix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Aug 2008, 9:32 pm

Going there and acting like a bunch of as*holes, cause they think we're a bunch of as*holes, wouldn't really make all that much sense now would it.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:33 pm

Orwell wrote:
benjimanbreeg wrote:

Nowhere on this forum is appropriate to recruit people to stir up trouble on another forum. People have previously attempted to recruit members here to go after the Autism Speaks message board. I don't care to join, but if you wish to there's no reason why you shouldn't.

true, but meh! whats autism speaks board? ok, and if anyone wants to go undercover there, they can too :P

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:35 pm

prillix wrote:
Going there and acting like a bunch of as*holes, cause they think we're a bunch of as*holes, wouldn't really make all that much sense now would it.

:? 8O try these glasses, and see if i've wrote anywhere that i'm gonna be an as*hole! I'll only be one if they are to me. I'm just gonna go there as an open aspie, behave, and see what happens. I'll probably get round to it sunday :D

prillix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Aug 2008, 9:42 pm

I didn't mean any offense by that. Its just natural, people who are surrounded by people who hate them, aren't gonna act all nice and wholesome.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2008, 9:44 pm

Do they serve vegetarian food? :twisted: