Page 7 of 7 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

I know that I am. People have a very hard time telling what gender I am. Everything about me is gender neutral, except I have a very deep voice for a woman. I'd guess you'd say it was dark brown. Another member at my clubhouse told me that I looked like a boy, the begining of last month, and I took it as a compliment. I'm also a Dandy, which is slang for Kinks Fan. I like to wear the more unisex looking clothes that they wore. Just as long as people don't know whether I'm male or female, I'll be the safest woman in Langley.

ElysianDream
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Dec 2009, 1:15 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I know that I am. People have a very hard time telling what gender I am. Everything about me is gender neutral, except I have a very deep voice for a woman. I'd guess you'd say it was dark brown. Another member at my clubhouse told me that I looked like a boy, the begining of last month, and I took it as a compliment. I'm also a Dandy, which is slang for Kinks Fan. I like to wear the more unisex looking clothes that they wore. Just as long as people don't know whether I'm male or female, I'll be the safest woman in Langley.

You sound really cool to me! :D

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2009, 2:02 pm

I don't think androgynous traits are any more or less prevalent among Aspies than among any other population.

I am gay, but I am not androgynous. My physical and emotional sex are consistent with each other and both are male. That's not to say that I don't have my overly dramatic moments, but I don't see those as androgynous so much as divergent from socially normalized male behaviour!

:)

Cintakmarka
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Dec 2014, 9:48 pm

I'm
- female
- dress androgynous/butch
- single
- seeking friends
- in NY
- vegan
- like women

Shadi2
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2014, 3:15 am

WurdBendur wrote:
And androgynous-looking women. Come on, where's the love for them?

2 of my favorite female artists are somewhat androgynous, Sinead O'Connor and Joan Jett.

SweetTooth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Dec 2014, 5:54 am

I'm a male that very much looks like a male and prefers males to look like males and females to look like females. In other words: I like my stereotypes.