Ever feel like you're incapable of forming a solid opinion?

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 1:03 am

I'd have thought Aspies would be more prone to having a solid opinion, as most of us are black and white thinkers.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 1:15 am

Aurore wrote:
Hi.

I have this problem, where it's like I don't have a solid opinion on anything, with the exception of really basic stuff like murder, rape, my personal survival, etc. There is so much data, and I can never be just on one side of an argument, because I can see and understand both sides fully...even on topics like bestiality 8O

This drives me bananas, since it's like no one's ever right and there are no real answers to anything in the world. Anyone else have this problem?

There is nothing wrong with it. You are just non bias and it makes you open minded and not judgmental. It's okay to not have an opinion on everything.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 1:36 am

I have the same... Problem. Sometimes it's not a problem though. :lol:

Sometimes my opinions are very firm for some reasons, though reasons are either for the better or for worse.
Then there are days it gets blurry all the sudden for the same reasons.

But most at the time, I'm neutral. Partially because things like politics to who's your one true pairing is because it just doesn't interests me. Heck, wording opinions is probably my one of the least preferred way of expressing interests, let alone debates and listing obscure facts.
My opinion? As for now? Whether or not people thinks otherwise, the need for words just... Ruins it. :| Yet it's necessary. There isn't another way.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

JD12345
Toucan
Toucan

02 Jun 2019, 3:16 am

I quite despise questions that begin with the words 'What's your favourite...?" (food, book, film, television programme, song etc). It depends on what mood I'm in at a given time, and also the environment I happen to be in.