Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Mosse
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2008, 12:59 pm

Kris94 wrote:
Well (sorry i didnt post this early, i wait until ive run the situation in my head)

It started 2 weeks ago...

I was out at break already my own buisness, having a snack (a small pack of raisins) and suddenly, i hear a booming voice
"KRISTIAN SUMMERSON, GET HERE NOW."

So i turn around, and theres the teacher

"WHY are you eating at breaktime?!?"
"Sir, the rules say im allowed sir" (I think this was percived as cheeky, but i was stating TRUE facts)
"Ok thats it, come round to see me NOW"
"*stammering* y-y-yes sir?"
"You arent allowed to eat at breaktime, thats a detention"
"BUT I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING" i said, not realizing how loud i was
"HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME, AGRESSIVE ACTIONS LIKE THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, GO TO THE BSU"
"But, but, but, i havent done anything"
"NOW"
"NO" (my heart pounding, and the hyperveltilation starting)
"DOWN TO THE BSU NOW."

I was seeing red, i was going into a major meltdown, i could feel it.
Bully: "LOOK AT THAT SPAZZ FREAKING OUT! *lots of laughing"

That was the match that set off the gun powder.

I started screaming, hitting people, throwing things around and hitting myself/biting myself

then i broke down and ran into the school, hiding in a room while staff searched for me

then they found me, and my brother, who goes to my school too, calmed me down

Then i went home, and ive been expelled for a week.

:( anyone had anything like this before?

Kind of a dumb reason to melt down, but yeah. I used to melt down over the most ret*d things.

MuayThaiKid
Raven
Raven

13 May 2010, 12:22 am

I look back at my school meltdowns and laugh. and as a previous poster said, there really isn't a system in place for students. I used to try and tell school cops, or deans that I was being threatened or bullied by students or teachers. they did'nt do anything to help, but a week or so later when I would have a meltdown, I was instantly suspended.

one of my funniest meltdowns was this, My history teacher didn't like me/picked on me a lot. he would try and call me out in front of the class and make a mockery of me to make me look stupid. one day, i asked for help on the spelling of a foreign country on a map, and he went to the front of the class and said in a baby voice "nick doesn't know how to spell" then went on to say some other harsh things.

lol funny meltdown launched almost insantly.
threw my 15 pound book at his head, called him a sad excuse of life a washed up ex cop and ended with calling him a porky piece of s**t.

what did the school do? sided with him, and made me sit in detention for the entire trimester during his class.
Im glad i am an adult now, I want to go back to my old school though and start s**t with my ex teachers.

alana
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2010, 1:13 pm

I have been freaking out alot lately due to stuff going on in my family. I freaked out the other day and cursed my dad out. It's stupid when I look back because I called him everything but a preacher, I totally lost control. I was screaming and shaking. That happens at least once every six months or so, we don't have a great relationship. He's a narcissist so he lives in his own reality and most of the time I avoid it but lately I just can't take it cause there are two of them here now (narcissists) and switching back and forth between all the imaginary worlds is wearing me out.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2010, 2:31 pm

Dang, that's tough, OP. Oh well, things happen. :/

devark
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 May 2010, 3:30 pm

I've had plenty of teachers act that way towards me but was always so stuck in my own world that I would end up ignoring them completely. By my sophomore year in high school I had already been in in-school suspension more than half my time at the school; not because I was disruptive, but because I was insubordinate. I would do things like show up to a class only to tell the teacher that I was going to walk myself to the principals office and sit there. I think I did it mostly to avoid uncomfortable situations with other students as I couldn't relate to any of them, and classrooms full of people would send me into sensory hell.

I had an incredibly hard time learning at school anyways. Everything seemed to have multiple meanings or was too vague, and I could never quite understand what teachers were talking about unless it was concrete fact. But whenever I felt myself become overwhelmed I would just get up and walk to the principal's office and ask to be allowed waiting out the rest of the day there, which they usually agreed to because they didn't know what else to do with me.

Cryforthemoon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 May 2010, 5:49 pm

I don't remember much of school I was a good kid. But for the most part I kind of worked to block it out. Any ways I have had meltdowns nothing like how the OP has had them. But I have had them. One was last year when I was Arizona with my parents. My mon was looking in shops and I did not want any thing to do with shopping. I started to meltdown walking back and forth and so on.

Some just come on with out me even knowing they are coming on. People have told me I'm to stressed out. I look back at it though I see that was not stress at all.