Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

28 Nov 2008, 9:16 pm

jamieg wrote:
i hate im because the only people that ever used it to send me messages were total strangers asking for all kinds of personal information and trying to start a cyber sex session and i do not want to give out any information or cyber sex with anyone and one reason is that you never know the real age of a stranger and could get trapped into a pedophile charge even if the other person lies to you and that is not fair and i want no part of it

Lot of women get that stuff. It's even worse when you have a diaper fetish. Luckily I don't really get that crap like I used to.

I just had to keep saying 'no' and stop talking to them. I would ignore their IMs or they just never spoke to me again.

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 11:03 pm

I only IM when it comes to business matters. AND I also make myself appear unavailable, but I tell whomever I do business with to message me anyway because if they have something important to tell me, I need to know. But for pointless conversation, I have no real patience for it.. and that is why I make myself appear unavailable even though I am online a good portion of each day.