Hatred of Cerain Objects / Items / Other Stuff?

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Dragonfly_Dreams
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2008, 8:48 am

Cotton balls.
The smell of bleach.
Chalk.
Hamburg.
Dirt.
Anything on my hands or under my nails.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 9:53 am

By "hamburg' you mean 'hamburger meat'? I have an aversion to any kind of raw meat. It's so germy and I have a phobia the germs will get on my hands so I never touch raw meat.
It goes from package to skillet without me touching it and then I use a spatula to stir it.
I saw the Rachel Ray show on Food Network the other day. She was making mini meatloafs and had her hands all in the raw veal mixture, kneading it and shaping the mini meatloafs. I cringed when I saw her enthusiastically molding the meat with her bare hands, not just for a few seconds but what seemed like an eternity. It was gross.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 10:00 am

I hate swastikas. They make me feel sick to my stomach.

Gainer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Nov 2008, 10:22 am

I dislike certain tastes and smell, alot from different vegetales eg corn, I can't eat it, propably why I can't become a vegetarian, My diet will be severely limited.

I dislike seeeing things "out of pattern". I always wanna re-arrange the toilet paper at home. I dislike certain sound and visual images. Mostly scratching or quick editing in films

I dislike people keeping a monotone and never chamginmg tone, skipping sections without giving me a chance to catch up, does that count???

Also touch to a certain extend, I am sensitive to touch.

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 10:45 am

Nothing causes a meltdown for me... except certain kinds of people. On two occasions in my life I have been harassed/latched onto by codependent, corrupt and abusive people. They harassed me sexually and also subjected me to long discussions about themselves (interpersonal abusers, by the way, are often codependent). On both occasions, I couldn't stop or limit my contact with these people, because they were influential or had an "IN" in the social network of professors at school. They didn't listen to me when I tried to get them to leave me along and sought me out. One of them (a professor) actually stalked me using access to my computer records at the college to get information about me and my schedule.

On both occasions, I eventually (after several months) had a meltdown and started blasting the college administration and the individuals responsible for ignoring the harassment, with emails detailing the offending behavior and the school's corruption and negligence in ignoring the harassment and mistreatment of students. Both colleges had record of zero enforcement of student complaints of sexual harassment or discrimination, and covered up the misconduct of professionals toward students.

At present, I hate people like those two people who harassed me. When I come across anyone remotely like them, I cut them off, quit my job or do anything possible to avoid them. I will start becoming agitated and resentful. and extremely aggressive in attacking the other person, if they don't leave me alone. I think I have developed a disorder that is often co-morbid with Asperger Syndrome: Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), that develops in Asperger people who get harassed or mistreated too much. I will argue with and attack harassers that try to push me and I will also blow up in someone's email inbox if it is their job to act on complaints of harassment and they don't.

Mostly, I hate Dr. Dennis Healy of the University of Maryland, College Park. His girlfriend on the side (he was married) became jealous of me and harassed me.

The people who harass me, who cause these meltdowns in me, are narcissists. They lie and posture really well and everyone believes them while they hide their sadistic abusive side, and pick on targets they think are powerless. Dennis Healy's girlfriend was like that... having sex with a lot of men at once and being a different person with each of them, and cornering me and harassing me. She unloaded hundreds of hours of talk about her mental problems and sexual schemes onto me. After some time of being exposed to that, I lost the ability to process and became low-functioning. I think that too much exposure to these scheming abusers and their thoughts, disrupted my ability to process reality coherently.

At any rate, I hate people like that... closet abusers, harassers and people with complex social psychological problems. They "crash" my system and turn me into a low-functioning autistic if I can't limit or stop their harassment of me.

I also hate Dennis Healy for lying to me when he made false promises to protect me from any harassers that I couldn't handle on my own. In retrospect, it seems pretty obvious to me (and must have been obvious to others) that he was only angling for sex with me. When he didn't get any and got it from this woman, who was having sex with anyone who had connections and would do her professional favors, he just forgot all his promises.

So I hate people like the two harassers who targeted me, who were both sexual predators with mental problems, and people like Dennis Healy, who support and enable closet sociopaths, and ignore the abuse of closet abuseres, so long as he himself is getting something out of his relationship with the abusers (like the sex he was getting from the woman who was sleeping with everyone).

I hate them with a passion. They are evil. I will erupt in people's email inboxes if one of these closet sociopaths and their enablers comes near me.

Microban
Toucan
Toucan

25 Nov 2008, 10:51 am

Chewing/Swallowing/Crunching/Scraping/Tapping/Ticking (Clock)
Certain Accents
Terrible Grammar
Paradox Talkers (People who repeat themselves)
------------------------
Wool
Tags
Cardboard
Baggy Clothes
Fluorescent Lights
Energy-Saver Bulbs

mosez
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2008, 11:54 am

The kitchen fan. Makes it ten times difficult to prepare a decent meal. On some occations, when the timing is important, I get very angry and some times toss the food in the garbage.
And when people i dislike appears on TV. If I'm in a bad mood, I must turn of the TV right away, cause I get an urgent need to smash the TV to pieces

darcelle
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Nov 2008, 12:07 pm

repetitive/constant/predictable noises such as a clock ticking, the computer fan, a microwave.
i hate the squeaky feeling of things fresh from the dish washer.
when your eating bread and it sticks to the roof of your mouth.
food that squeaks on your teeth, like halloumi cheese.
the sound of a fizzy drink being opened.
the smell of crisps being eaten near me.

SMARTIE
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Nov 2008, 4:39 pm

I hate £2 coins but I cant explain why.
I just dont like em!

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 6:03 pm

It's actually because of my spazzing about certain sounds and things that I went to the psychiatrist who said I had a "special problem" and then I was diagnosed with asperger's!

j0sh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 6:58 pm

Hearing people kiss. My parents used to do this really annoying kiss exchanges. They would do like 10 quick peck on the lips kisses in a row. The sound made me crawl out of my skin!

Dragonfly_Dreams
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2008, 7:27 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
By "hamburg' you mean 'hamburger meat'? I have an aversion to any kind of raw meat. It's so germy and I have a phobia the germs will get on my hands so I never touch raw meat.
It goes from package to skillet without me touching it and then I use a spatula to stir it.
I saw the Rachel Ray show on Food Network the other day. She was making mini meatloafs and had her hands all in the raw veal mixture, kneading it and shaping the mini meatloafs. I cringed when I saw her enthusiastically molding the meat with her bare hands, not just for a few seconds but what seemed like an eternity. It was gross.

Yep! Raw hamburg!

Aegis

26 Nov 2008, 9:27 am

Gah, everything!

- People kissing
- Touching people
- Open-mouth chewing
- Non-plastic/paper silverware (the scraping sound drives me crazy!)
- Beef
- Pulses (this one is weird, but listening to someone's pulse makes me sick)

DarthMaxeuis
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2008, 12:31 pm

I have an odd repulsion to Chemicals, bleach, or White-Spirit bottles because I think they could harm me, but I'm coping with it very well.
I'm also paranoid of Illnesses that I don't know about (not colds, or diarrhoea) and I'm going crazy when taking a new medicine.
I think all these things are linked, but how ?

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 1:47 am

inanimate opbjects mock me with heir silence

Thornheart
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Nov 2008, 1:54 am

I hate the feeling of dried clay on my hands. It's so uncomfortable and thinking about it can make me a little sick to my stomach.