Page 4 of 4 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Justthatgirl11
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Dec 2008, 5:50 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
I have a grandmother who always fell asleep during Jurassic Park.

HHAHAHA I also fell asleep during Jurassic Park. All 3 times my family watched it. I find it boring.

Also The Pelican Brief puts me to sleep. It sucked, I was tired, I closed my eyes.

Justthatgirl11
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Dec 2008, 5:58 pm

I can't stand Robot Chicken. That stupid theme song doesn't do it any favors. Seth Green really isn't high on my list of ppl I am interested in watching/hearing anymore BECAUSE of Robot Chicken. (He was ok in the Austin Powers movies.) It's irritating, crass, and demeaning. I don't find that funny.

Saying, "I hate that show!" is my opinion (and that of the OP) and I'm entitled to say it. If ppl gets their panties in a wad over it, that's their problem, not mine. They need to grow up and move on.

21 Dec 2008, 6:05 pm

Justthatgirl11 wrote:

Saying, "I hate that show!" is my opinion (and that of the OP) and I'm entitled to say it. If ppl gets their panties in a wad over it, that's their problem, not mine. They need to grow up and move on.

Agreed. I didn't get upset when my pesky neighbor said he didn't like Benny & Joon because "it was boring." He was ten then.