Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 12:15 pm

I do, I am several hours behind the rest of GMT. I sleep till noon and stay up til 3am.

Today was different. I went to bed at about 1am, and slept til 3pm. 14 hours sleep. I'll be up late tonight, I bet.

Do you do things at weird times?

y es como un semestre"

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 12:20 pm

My sleep schedule's all over the place. Last night, for example, I went to bed around 2:00 AM, and woke up about 10:00 AM. I went to a movie at 10:40 last night, and nearly fell asleep there around midnight during the most intense scene. But I'd already seen that movie five times before that, so it didn't bother me. I managed to wake up fully near the end of the movie though. So then I went home and called my boyfriend at 12:40 AM. (His schedule's weird, too!)

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 1:04 pm

If I had no obligations to take care of, I'd go to bed at about 3 a.m. and get up whenever I 'd feel like it.

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 1:12 pm

Yes. My sleeping and eating patterns are all over the place. =[

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 1:29 pm

buryuntime wrote:
Yes. My sleeping and eating patterns are all over the place. =[

same here. I go to sleep when I'm tired, get up when I'm not tired anymore, eat when I'm hungry etc

it's going to change when/if I find a steady job I guess...

11 Jan 2009, 2:01 pm

I usually get up between 10 and 11 AM, sometimes later. I go to bed around 3 AM, sometimes later or earlier.

My times have been different because I am not working. Now that I am back on my pills, I might get tired earlier now and be able to go to bed and actually sleep. I was able to sleep better thank god. But woke up and had troubles going back to sleep and was able to fall asleep again.

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 2:06 pm

on weekends it's free reign for me and days off from work...in regards to sleeping and eating. during the week...I got to be by at least midnight... and have a set time for my 3 meals.

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 2:13 pm

Yes, yes I do, and it's the total opposite to the rest of the population (for the most part).

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 2:34 pm

I live on my own schedule, and that often involves me sleeping whenever i feel tired, and I eat when I am hungry. Although sometimes I eat when I have nothing better to do... If I am not tired enough to sleep, or it is too light outside, I cannot. The exception is on 24 hour days. I generally try to be in bed by 11 though as I have class monday wednesday and friday at 830 am. I don't generally feel restricted by the time zone I am in, but rather by the schedule I have. Oh, and on a side not... I am using Firefox and found that it has an automatic spell check feature... This should help me a bit. Never seriously had to use it before, but now thanks to a whole bunch of stuff, I am.

millie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 2:46 pm

also live within my own time frame. this mroning i woke at 3am, to give you an example - a little earlier than ususal - which is about 4.30am..

One o fmy main diffiuclties is my life is regulated by my special interests AND i have a son and also his dad who i share a house with. the greatest area of complexity and the cause of many, many meltdowns, is my need to adhere to my own thing. it is perceived as uncaring and selfish. it is not. it is just very different for me. even dinnertime.....i want to sit on my own in front of the tv news. they want me to sit with them. I am learning i have to compromise and it actually feels like i want to explode when my routine is disrupted.

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 5:37 pm

Mainly weekends, where I sleep at 1am and wake up at 10am. And then (apart from breakfast) I could eat way past the timezone's usual eating times.

SpongeBobRocksMao!

ignisfatuus
Toucan
Toucan

11 Jan 2009, 6:09 pm

Yep, I'm in the same situation. It makes arranging appointments extremely inconvenient.

Kauf039
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jan 2009, 6:43 pm

I sleep till 11-12 and go to bed around 2-4 AM. Although, my work schedule is 3:30 PM to midnight, which may account for most of that. As for food... I eat when I'm hungry, which could be whenever.

Psiri
Toucan
Toucan

11 Jan 2009, 7:05 pm

I generally sleep 2am - 10am. I can't function socially before midday - I hate anyone who makes demands of me in the mornings.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 11:44 pm

Not really.

turbohappy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2009, 12:27 pm

Absolutely. I'd probably go to bed around 5am and get up at noon if I could. Or keep on a rotating schedule with 28-hour days rotating around the 24-hour ones everyone else uses.