Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Binarycow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2008, 5:29 am

Hello, I was just wondering how many of you guys can related to these

Driving - I have ZERO desire to drive. At all. I don't mind taking public transportation, getting friends to give me rides, etc. I just don't want to drive.

Criminal Mind - I have a criminal mind. For some reason, I think of every single possible outcome, how to ensure the outcome happens, how to avoid that outcome, etc.

Lying - Related to Criminal Mind, I can lie extremely well. I can come up with a story, that sounds beleivable enough to be true, yet not able to be disproved. No one ever can tell the difference.

Love - I rely on a calculated form of love. I don't "feel" love... I "think" love. When asked if I love someone, I run thru a mental checklist, tally up points, and get a rating... Then convert it to "love" "like", etc.

Food can't touch - No matter what I eat, if the food isn't designed to be eaten as a whole (Biscuits and Gravy), the food CANNOT touch. Drives me INSANE.

Just curious :o

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 6:08 am

Binarycow wrote:
Lying - Related to Criminal Mind, I can lie extremely well. I can come up with a story, that sounds beleivable enough to be true, yet not able to be disproved. No one ever can tell the difference.

well im a very bad liar, even when i try its so obvious... but somthing in me hates to lie as well... rather get in trouble than confuse reality with fiction

Binarycow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2008, 6:22 am

I don't like to lie either, but when I do - damn. you can't tell.

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 7:42 am

how do i know you're not lying about being a good liar? :?

just_ben
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Apr 2008, 7:48 am

Aspie_for_the_Lord wrote:

Because it would be paradoxical for him to be goodat lying about not being good at lying. If he was a bid liar, you wouldn't be convinced of his ability to lie... ergo, he must be a good liar in order to to be a bad liar.

*Head explode*

I sympathis with the driving thing actually. Although I have started to learn to drive now, and it's so fun.

demoluca
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 7:48 am

Maybe it's because the people in his life tihnk he never lies..and then BAM!

I can't relate to this "not thinking be with the trees" thing from oprah my mother is going crazy from. >->

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 7:54 am

just_ben wrote:

Because it would be paradoxical for him to be goodat lying about not being good at lying. If he was a bid liar, you wouldn't be convinced of his ability to lie... ergo, he must be a good liar in order to to be a bad liar.

*Head explode*

I sympathis with the driving thing actually. Although I have started to learn to drive now, and it's so fun.

if he is a bad liar, then he cannot be a good liar...

if he is a good liar, then he cannot be a bad liar...

logic dictates that if he can tell lies that are good, then he cannot be a bad liar...

ergo, if we can tell he is lying, then he is not a good liar. therefore he needs to give a false statement, and if we can tell its an untruth then we will know... otherwise we back to square one.... :nerdy:

Scarlet_N
Raven
Raven

03 Apr 2008, 7:57 am

I HATE driving!

Once I'm in a familiar environment that I've driven a lot, I don't mind. But I like to drive at night when less ppl on the road, and I still prefer to walk.

Man I hate driving. The fear is so bad in large cities.

Scarlet_N
Raven
Raven

03 Apr 2008, 7:59 am

logic dictates that if he can tell lies that are good, then he cannot be a bad liar...

ergo, if we can tell he is lying, then he is not a good liar. therefore he needs to give a false statement, and if we can tell its an untruth then we will know... otherwise we back to square one.... :nerdy:

"One of us always tells the truth, and one of us always lies..."

:lol:

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 10:04 am

Binarycow wrote:
Driving - I have ZERO desire to drive. At all. I don't mind taking public transportation, getting friends to give me rides, etc. I just don't want to drive.

No. I like driving.

Quote:
Criminal Mind - I have a criminal mind. For some reason, I think of every single possible outcome, how to ensure the outcome happens, how to avoid that outcome, etc.

No.

Quote:

No. I haven't mastered the art of lying.

Quote:
Love - I rely on a calculated form of love. I don't "feel" love... I "think" love. When asked if I love someone, I run thru a mental checklist, tally up points, and get a rating... Then convert it to "love" "like", etc.

No, I feel love, but to a select few.

Quote:
Food can't touch - No matter what I eat, if the food isn't designed to be eaten as a whole (Biscuits and Gravy), the food CANNOT touch. Drives me INSANE.

I don't have a problem with that. I think some foods taste better when mixed.

Binarycow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2008, 10:23 am

just_ben wrote:

*Head explode*

Sample statement:
When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did.

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 11:10 am

Binarycow wrote:
just_ben wrote:

*Head explode*

Sample statement:
When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did.

lie... your mother said you were seven when you did that :lol:

Binarycow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2008, 11:39 am

Binarycow wrote:
just_ben wrote:

*Head explode*

Sample statement:

You fail for not getting the movie quote.

Scarlet_N
Raven
Raven

03 Apr 2008, 12:11 pm

Binarycow wrote:
Binarycow wrote:
just_ben wrote:

*Head explode*

Sample statement:

You fail for not getting the movie quote.

And nobody got mine either!

AndersTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 1:52 pm

Binarycow wrote:

Hello there Binarycow :)

Quote:

I am considdered somewhat of a strange teenager in this regard, I just don't get excited about the thought of driving the way most my peers seem to.

Quote:

I analyse everything, read the circumstances, considder possible outcomes, and then I calculate how best to act to ensure the best possible outcome for everyone.

Quote:

As my friend put it: "Noone ever really know if you are joking or not." I don't do lying though. The most I do is joke around, lying is for people who are not proud of what they are doing, and I am!

Quote:

In most cases then that is what I do too, there are a select few I love by instinct though.

Quote:
Quote:

I organise my food, but I don't really mind it touching.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 12:42 am

Binarycow wrote:

*I don't what to drive a car either

*I think I know what you mean, like how people could avoid getting caught/how I can get away with stuff in certain situations...definitely

*I can kinda lie. I don't like doing it, and I usually tell the truth unless it is a rule that I disagree with

*Haha, I kinda do that...but my checklist is probably different from yours

*Oh, nope. I don't care about that. I'm to the point that if it's a food that I can eat, and it is still good, I don't give a crap