Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 1:40 pm

THE WINNER - You'll never, ever catch him/her admitting to one tiny insecurity, fear, sadness, hurt, silly mistake, or ignorance of the subject matter at hand. They're the one who always did the right thing in their stories, always came out of situations with flying colors, and if ever anything bad happens to them, all you'll feel is that they disappear for a while and then come back (after secretly licking their wounds) as if nothing had happened, telling the (sad) story as if it was the funniest thing that ever happened to them, or blaming the other person for everything. They are always ready to give advice on internet forums, never seem to need any advice themselves. They usually look to bond with

THE LOSER - is always trying to learn from his/her mistakes, always at a stage of recovery from some hurt/failure/disappointment, always looking for a WINNER to follow.

Next?

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 2:59 pm

I LOVE that! It was brilliant :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitetigerdream

Don't take life so seriously. It isn't permanent!

LordKristov
Toucan
Toucan

08 Mar 2009, 3:13 pm

That was good. But...

Being somewhere in the middle - being somebody who tries to help others here where he can from the perspective of his own life in order to save others some of the grief he's been through, but at the same time is still licking wounds, learning from his mistakes and attempting to gain a better understanding of himself in order to become a better person.

Where would that put me?

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 10:33 pm

Lordkristov's type is better balanced.