Page 11 of 18 [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 10:39 pm

Horus wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
...I am STILL very time-pressured , but let me say:
It will happen , in a week , unless an extreme Hail Mary play happens .
My otherr main problem is the outfit bthat took payee status from me re: my SSI/D , LITERALLY , just for the biggest thing to point to:
They have spend literally hundreds of dollars of my money on nothing , including destroying my property .
They have refused to make medical appointments for me .
More later... :(

What or who is the outfit that took payee status from you?

...It's ED Case Management at San Franisco General Hospital , however , technically , the Office of the Public Guardian in San Francisco is the payee , with EDCM paying it out .
Speaking of which...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 10:39 pm

Horus wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
My otherr main problem is the outfit bthat took payee status from me re: my SSI/D , LITERALLY , just for the biggest thing to point to:
They have spend literally hundreds of dollars of my money on nothing , including destroying my property .

...It's ED Case Management at San Franisco General Hospital , however , technically , the Office of the Public Guardian in San Francisco is the payee , with EDCM paying it out .
Speaking of which...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 10:40 pm

Horus wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

Speaking of which...

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm

ASS-P wrote:
Tory_canuck wrote:
Do you have a passport? Go to a foreign embassy in another state and see if you could try and get on somewhere as a temporary foreign worker. After that, when you get to that country, open a bank account, then start saving, and if you have an education, you could look at getting permanent residency. Your best bet may be to try and immigrate elsewhere.

Here is the Canadian site if you want to go to Canada. Canada has a temporary foreign worker program. They also have one for unskilled workers who do labour type work.

http://www.rhdcc-hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workpl ... ndex.shtml

If you can't get any money to do that, just skip across the border to mexico and other central american countries. You could do under the table labour there and rent a small house or room and get by down there.

...I'd need money to get a passport now :cry: :( .

You can make money by working under the table...illegal immigrants do it all the time....Just find out where there are some illegal immigrants and maybe pick up some work with them. They usually would work for cash since they cannot open an account due to their status. Once you raise enough funds working with the immigrants, you can then get a passport.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 10:50 pm

...I guess I haven't spelled out very much , and , CETIDN , but , the payee people RIDICULOUSLY commandme to cxome there at times they want me to , and , made me come to get my (very tiny :cry: ) check only one hour of the working day , rather than any business day hour , as they did before :( !
Well , tody , they introduced , " Next week , you have to come by 45 minutes past the hour to get your check " :cry: :( ! , reducing the window of time I have to come in from 1 hr to 45mins :x :!: :evil: .
THEY ARE JUST INCONVENIENCING ME MORE !
They have TOTALLT f'd up mysleeping schedule , with things like this !
Really , I HAVE to get away :oops: :cry: !
I MAY BE CHAINED HERE FOREVER IF I DON'T :( !

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 10:53 pm

Tory_canuck wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
Tory_canuck wrote:
Do you have a passport? Go to a foreign embassy in another state and see if you could try and get on somewhere as a temporary foreign worker. After that, when you get to that country, open a bank account, then start saving, and if you have an education, you could look at getting permanent residency. Your best bet may be to try and immigrate elsewhere.

Here is the Canadian site if you want to go to Canada. Canada has a temporary foreign worker program. They also have one for unskilled workers who do labour type work.

http://www.rhdcc-hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workpl ... ndex.shtml

If you can't get any money to do that, just skip across the border to mexico and other central american countries. You could do under the table labour there and rent a small house or room and get by down there.

...I'd need money to get a passport now :cry: :( .

You can make money by working under the table...illegal immigrants do it all the time....Just find out where there are some illegal immigrants and maybe pick up some work with them. They usually would work for cash since they cannot open an account due to their status. Once you raise enough funds working with the immigrants, you can then get a passport.

...I don't think I'd be much good on - or like - " illegal immigrant " physical work , with my foot and general physical state and the state of my clothes , too...Such " II " work in the US tends to be done by Spanish-speaking Hispanic people , which I certainly cannot come across as !
( Such people might dislike/be confused by such an Anglo , " employers " might go " huh ? " , and I , really , am not trained/experienced...and , considering my health now :( .........)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2010, 9:30 pm

...The EDCM people , just to spell this one thing out , had gone from letting me pick up my (paltry) check any time during the business day , to saying that I could only pick it up during 1 particular hour , and that if I was late , I couldn't get the check that day...And they have acted this way before :( , denying me my check if I'm (by their calculation) only minutes late , EVEN WHEN! I havent eaten that day ! :(
Well , this week , they said that , next week , I had to come by 45 minutes past the hour , they reduced the time to 45 minutes from an hour :( !
I have to get away !
Immediately , even though it's just being homeless there , it appears to me that going to Berkeley would put me in another county , and let me bring up EDCM's behavior - also involving taking MASSIVE amounts of my money , and , literally , REFUSING to pick up the phone when they were about to make a medical appointment for me !
Also , SS , here , has not sent me a new Medical card , as said that they would...

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2010, 12:06 am

Whatever happened with that friend? (I think there was a Mr. Brown or something like that) who was helping you with your thieving cousin and other issues. There's gotta be a way to get a lawyer or someone to help you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2010, 9:42 pm

Tahitiii wrote:
Whatever happened with that friend? (I think there was a Mr. Brown or something like that) who was helping you with your thieving cousin and other issues. There's gotta be a way to get a lawyer or someone to help you.

...Basically , I have to wait for Brown to move , and THEN , ...I don't know ! :(

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2010, 11:04 pm

When did you last hear from him?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2010, 7:03 pm

Tahitiii wrote:
When did you last hear from him?

...Literally , a couple of weeks ago , maybe less .
I really do depend on him , in any possible move towards resolution in the TC affair , as he can back me up in proving that my TC said things which show her to have lied later on...I can't push him to much and alienate him ! :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2010, 6:43 pm

...I am fully homeless now:-(...

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2010, 10:44 pm

I wish I could do something. You're so far away.
Is this the agency you're talking about?
"The Emergency Department Case Management Program (EDCM) at San Francisco General Hospital"
I don't understand how they can take money and do nothing for you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2010, 9:36 pm

Tahitiii wrote:
I wish I could do something. You're so far away.
Is this the agency you're talking about?
"The Emergency Department Case Management Program (EDCM) at San Francisco General Hospital"
I don't understand how they can take money and do nothing for you.

...Yes , that's them:-(
I don't know :cry: ...........

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2010, 9:39 pm

...At thisa time I am going to BART over to Berkley and more or less strand myself there , in hopes that SS , etc. , might listen about EDCM's doings , ( Also , I guess not , technicaslly , EDCM , the Social Security people have not sent me a new Medical card...) I suppose " getting out " appears to be " the only thing to do " , rather than stay in this - somewhat comfortable - rut , which is rather collapsing under me anyway , as well as some " bridge-burning " :wink: on my part...
I want to be in the vicinity of the authority on my cousin , for when he is able to move...:?
I believe EDCM , technically , is the manager ( mis-manager ) of my money , not the payee , the San Francisco Public Guardian's office is the payee...EDCM , of course , has not connected me with them :x
Have I mentioned this before ? As the " mis-managers " , EDCM may have , LITERALLY , caused me to lose propert left to me by my father by not sending out a check in a timely manner ! :x LITERALLY
They have , by their own last report I got , a four-figure amount of my money .
If I remove myself from SF , perhaps SS/they will HAVE to act .
Gotta go now :oops: !

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2010, 2:28 am

Good luck, man. Bureaucracies bite. Have you tried Catholic charaties or some other private organization? Maybe, to help you get yourself on your feet again and give you a working address . I was close when I was a kid, and wouldn't be surprised to see myself in your position later in life. Just don't give up on yourself, nothing is permanent.