How many people are tired of threads like this?

Page 2 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 1:18 pm

Mosez I am on both ends of the spectrum at the same time so sometimes I seem to be confusing to people and it sometimes very hard for me to explain things or make myself clear since I think people already know things I want to say so I leave a lot out of my posts by mistake.

mosez
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Mar 2009, 1:38 pm

garyww wrote:
Mosez I am on both ends of the spectrum at the same time so sometimes I seem to be confusing to people and it sometimes very hard for me to explain things or make myself clear since I think people already know things I want to say so I leave a lot out of my posts by mistake.

Make no mistake, Gary I like you, think you have many intelligent posts and a good language. But I remember I got pissed off by you when I was a neewbie, something about wannabees, and I felt sore,cause I didn't have a proper diagnose. I also misunderstand a lot, both in real life and here at WP.
But I seriously mean that you have a certain quality to your posts that make them interesting. At the same time, you also have a style that some people may think of as slightly hostile.
Suppose that's why you get your threads going :D

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 2:49 pm

T'Rick T'Roll topic

Some of the trolling stuff is a riot, like cheap gucci shoes, AS is all in your ass(burger), and how can I get a date where I do not have to pay and get something better than a 15 minute you-know-what? Almost as good as Party Game on CHCH TV in the 1960s. :lol:

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 2:54 pm

The trolls and wannbe's are so much fun. Their brains are pure mush from trying to fugure out what it's really like to really be autistic so most of them are fried by the time they try to make their first post using a stupid hotmail or yahoo mail account to get registered.

natesmom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 5:39 pm

garyww wrote:
I really enjoy being involved in irritating and controversial threads so if anybody sees any of them please notify me so I join in and can make everybody even more irritated than they already are.
The only thing better than a really heated and controversial thread is the Random Picture Thread.
:lol:
Gary, you always make me laugh. I love your responses in threads

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 5:51 pm

The only question I have is if you can be happy with a fun job and being adored by others why would you deny someone else the happiness of whining? Two different means to one end there.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 5:53 pm

this forum gets like a billion new members a day. not every noob can be updated on what type of topic has been posted "too much" and most of them arrive here in a sh***y mood.

and dont tell noobs to scour the ENTIRE FORUM for similar threads before posting, as some "elitists" love to do, cus everybody knows nobody does that.

garyww: i only use my yahoo and hotmail email account. been using them both since 1996. sorry for being a fake :(

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 7:00 pm

I've always thought that people who are afraid of using their real email accounts had something to hide. Sorry if this is a problem for some people. I've been online in one way or another since the old BB days back in the eighties and have had the same login as close to my real name as possible since then. I have had bulletin boards since 1989 and web sites since 1994 and have always been the same. Sorry if you are paranoid about your identity.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 7:06 pm

garyww wrote:
I've always thought that people who are afraid of using their real email accounts had something to hide. Sorry if this is a problem for some people. I've been online in one way or another since the old BB days back in the eighties and have had the same login as close to my real name as possible since then. I have had bulletin boards since 1989 and web sites since 1994 and have always been the same. Sorry if you are paranoid about your identity.

really?

you can tell all that from what email i use? paranoid?

facts: i am unemployed. therefore i live in a cheap flat. my internet is provided by my landlords. i cant (and wont) use their email adresses.
garyww, you, sir, are arrogant :]

what am i? i am Øyvind M. Padron. google me. youll find many of my drawings :]

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 7:08 pm

I never go by Email accounts, just posts. You can have a gmail account and post validly. Why discount someone just because of that? Shouldn't you give them a chance and judge them on what they have to say instead of something like an email account? It's sorta petty.

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 7:13 pm

Then why do you try to hide your identity on this site. We share many interests and in fact I just made an interesting discovery.
Sometimes I have to ask awkward questions to get people to come into the open.

Sea_of_Saiyan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Mar 2009, 7:15 pm

In my opinion, threads like that aren't even worth a reply.

Most people who use this site know what the negative aspects of Asperger's Syndrome are like, and I wouldn't expect much sympathy at all making a post like you described.

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 7:18 pm

It is not just me. A lot of people on this site use our real names, our real email addresses so to us it seems very strange for people who come here and try to hide who and what they really are. There are dozens of us who have websites and openly post who we are because we are proud of ourselves and we don't want to hide because we're autistic. Being in the closet is not a good thing so be who you are!

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 7:18 pm

garyww wrote:
Then why do you try to hide your identity on this site. We share many interests and in fact I just made an interesting discovery.
Sometimes I have to ask awkward questions to get people to come into the open.

why do you percieve me as hiding my identity? is your birthname "garyww"?

if people wanna know about me, they can ask me, and i will hold virtually nothing back. i use the name "zegh" cus i have always used it, i like it, it has a fun sound to it. i use my avatar, for the same reason. my mission isnt to "flag" myself, but just to hang around and post stuff.

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 7:19 pm

Yes that is my real name.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 7:30 pm

garyww wrote:
Well that type of post is not quite as bad as the one's that start out with:
I'm a 20 year old guy who can't find a girl friend because I think I might have a mild case of Aspergers even though I have an IQ of 148 and am very good looking, very rich and socially popular here at college. What can I do to get a date.

Actually, that statement is DUMB. You can have a high IQ and have AS. A number DO! You can CERTAINLY be 20, male, and have AS! You could even be good looking and have AS! You could be RICH and have AS! You might even think you are what is considered popular, and have AS.