When/if walking, Do you walk toe heel or heel toe?

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

When/if walking do you walk toe heel or heel toe
Toe heel 32%  32%  [ 22 ]
heel toe 52%  52%  [ 36 ]
Don't know 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Other answer 13%  13%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 69

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 10:49 am

I used to walk on my toes. It took a lot of work for me to correct it and I have to still think about walking correctly to be able to do it sometimes.

Wreck It Ralph

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 11:59 am

MONKEY wrote:
ViperaAspis wrote:
I walk on my balls too.

That sounds painful XD

lol I just had to

LOL Snort lol

sanahasacat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Oct 2013, 4:58 pm

I don't know....? Like, I don't pay enough attention to how I walk to notice. I highly doubt I do the same thing consistently,anyway, since so few other things about me are a constant.

Not autistic at all, but brainweird in a lot of different ways and, besides, I like it here.

catboy777
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Oct 2013, 7:55 pm

I'm flat footed so I slap my feet down when I walk heel to toe. So until recently when I've been taking walks my right foot starts to hurt

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 4:17 pm

you can tell i walk on my toes just by looking at the bottoms my shoes. the fronts are worn-out while the heels look new (but still dirty)

tooblue
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2013, 11:29 pm

Barefoot, wearing Crocs or sandals or sneakers it is toe-heel. Wearing work boots it is heel-toe.

Some of the people at work keep threatening to put a bell on my shoes since I walk so quietly.

UndeadToaster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Oct 2013, 1:36 pm

Heel toe most of the time. I walk on my toes on stairs and sometimes while sprinting though. And I recently caught myself walking on my toes after reading something about it; perhaps I do it more than I realize.

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 1:57 pm

I am not sure and I believe I walk heel to toe and not sure if I have walked toe to heel. In 6th grade peers would comment that I had a hop-y kind of walk like I would walk sort of bouncing up and down, not sure. Not sure what that was about. When I used to jog other joggers would give me tips on my foot fall or how to fall on my heel to have the best technique.

r84shi37
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Oct 2013, 2:14 pm

From when I learned to walk to the time I was maybe six I exclusively walked on my toes. If I'm walking on 'difficult' terrain- like I don't want to step on something I walk on my toes. If the floor is cold, dirty, or it has wet spots and I'm only wearing socks then I'll walk on my toes. When I ascend or descend stairs I walk on my toes. Else, Heel-toe. By the way, I don't have arches at all. They are as flat as can be.