Page 6 of 11 [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2021, 5:09 pm

Oh wow good morning I love that song and I hope that’s not true because I’m going back on my phone and then I’m going to the bathroom lol and then I’ll go get my beau and then I’m gonna be home to sleep until tomorrow night if you need anything let me know thanks bye

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2022, 1:23 pm

Willow is the earth in the world and I think it was just the one thing that is in the middle of the day except when you have the same question I smell you all the time until the end of my dreams and I’m going back on my own way and I’m trying the hardest thing to do without my feelings hurt and his guitar pedal is broken but he’s amazing and he’s having a rough time with his wife but he’s been doing well enough for me to have a big heart attack

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 10:52 am

Oh yeah no worries I’ll be home soon I love it all the time I have a great weekend and I’ll be home in later on my way to work I love it I hope that’s not a problem I hope that’s all you have done for you I’m glad I didn’t get to hear it all but yeah no I’m sorry I can’t do anything but I’m just trying not really really bad lol but I’m not doing it I’m not sure what to say but I’m glad you did that to you too and you know I hope that’s all you have done is it on your mind if I have to go get to my car and I don’t have a problem I don’t want you in the house I’m not doing that you don’t need me lol I’m sorry just got a phone charger and I’m still trying but I’m still waiting at my dad’s I got it all in the post I’m not doing it now I’m just doing it now I’m trying not really to do that but I just woke him I was like I don’t have to go get to sleep but I’m still trying not really really hard but I just got home from my mother’s house I’m not sure what to say about the other things but I’m just doing it all in my life like I’m not going back on my word ever

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 10:27 am

I’m not doing it until tomorrow but the syllabus will be done at church on Monday when we can do it and then your meeting with the provost is coming up the stairs and I don’t think she approved her other book yet but she’s not doing anything for me until she’s gone from the hospital room and she’s still waiting for the nurses to flush out the blood test results for the last week of June and August until summer is on our boat with a bunch of snow and stuff like that lol and maybe I’ll just go back to him again tomorrow and get some rest and I’ll have a nice time with him in the sun and see how much I love him

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 11:08 am

The Cracklin' Rosey gets on board. She just got back from picking up cupcakes for the party next week. The Ivy Walls of the Hallowed Halls are genuinely beautiful, and provide me with inspiration. There's no algae in the canals at Cambridge, so I believe I shall rent a paddleboat. The Leaves of Grass provides the spiky-bearded poet with sustenance and reinforces his Bohemian beliefs. Wouldn't it be neat if a whale, fresh from winning the chase, comes up to me and nuzzles my back?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 12:14 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The Cracklin' Rosey gets on board. She just got back from picking up cupcakes for the party next week. The Ivy Walls of the Hallowed Halls are genuinely beautiful, and provide me with inspiration. There's no algae in the canals at Cambridge, so I believe I shall rent a paddleboat. The Leaves of Grass provides the spiky-bearded poet with sustenance and reinforces his Bohemian beliefs. Wouldn't it be neat if a whale, fresh from winning the chase, comes up to me and nuzzles my back?

I'm wondering how you manage to get unusual words like that ^, and get any punctuation?

Are you using the middle button on predictive text on an iphone / iPad?
I thought predictive text always gives the most basic / likely word based on an algorithm of probability.
I've never seen punctuation come up on mine. I get emojis but they won't transfer to WP.

This is what the OP wrote:

SilentJessica wrote:
If you’re using a tablet or phone with predictive text, keep pressing the middle word until you have a story. :)

This is what my page looks like when I press the middle word repeatedly:

How do you get descriptive language and punctuation?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 8:13 pm

My mistake. I didn't know about the above.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 8:17 pm

No problem! I just thought I was missing something on my phone or doing it wrong.
My stories always come out really boring.
My phone seems to remember a few words from my text conversations, but not very many.

I'm never sure how some words from my correspondence get in there, but most others don't?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 3:04 pm

Oh wow that’s why we can’t get the same time for you guys to come in my car tomorrow and kiss me for all my hours and then I’ll be so happy for me and you all the way up and down to earth and you are always welcome to stay in my love forever and love it every time I come to my car and get my hugs from a sage friend in my warm heart rate and my blood pressure is still on the right hand side so I’m sure they can make me hot and cold and sore but I’m sure I will love you too

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 9:37 am

Lol I think she has diahorea her in the air with her wife and her wife

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2022, 6:05 pm

Yeah it was a bit of a crisis. We were in the middle of nowhere. The only thing we had was the worst case of all.

...Oh dear. 8O I'd be interested to see where this story is going, but after that it just kept recommending "I have been working on the project management to manage the project management to manage the project" :lol: I'll prompt it with "Of course, our worst case scenario was ..." and see what it comes up with...

Of course, our worst case scenario was a little confusing and we were just chaos at the moment it happened.

Well now I'm intrigued. :lol:

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 10:16 am

Okay I’m sorry to bother you on your day off but it’s just not going on right now. I’m so proud of myself for all the years of being married and never ever had a relationship with him. I don’t think it’s going anywhere else. I’m so happy to hear that your family has been doing great things about this time since we were all in our lives.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 10:20 am

I’m not doing it right away but it’s still good for you guys can do all that the same way they don’t know how much longer it will be for the next time they get home I think it’s a big problem and they don’t have to carry it on your own but it’s so much better than the ones that I’ve had so much better but it’s still good and happy for everyone and your family Doctor happy birthday to you

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2023, 1:22 am

The first time you have a chance at the top is the second one you get a free pass and you can go on your way back to your hotel room to see the hotel and you get to go back and see your friend in person you get a pass to see your friends in the room you get a chance and then when you’re back in your room you’ll get to go on the first and you can get to the other one you can get your money and then you’ll go to your friends in person you know where you’re from so I can see where you’re going and then you’ll see what you’re looking at you know what you can get you know where you got a look and you know what you’re going and I don’t care if you’re going and I know what you’re going and I just don’t care if it’s a lot more money is what I don’t know if you’re going and you don’t care if you’re going and I want you don’t know I just want you don’t know how much you don’t care if you’re going anymore you know I just know I just know I just like you don’t know I just know I know you know what you do I don’t care what I do you know I just know I do you don’t care if you’re going and you don’t care if you’re going and you know what you don’t know what you know you know what you are I know I don’t care I just like you

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 2:20 am

The first time you were able and you had to do something about the situation YT is not a joke anymore I just don’t know the whole situation I just know the whole story is going on with you I just know you have a problem and you have a big heart I just want you know I love your videos I hope you’re having fun and you get to spend some of the day together and have fun and I love your pictures and I hope you’re enjoying the time together and the kids and your kids are so much more fun I hope you’re happy with the girls are so much better and you guys have fun with the boys

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2023, 4:10 am

Did you get a chance to talk about your mom and how she’s been treating her mom this morning? There was no answer from the doctor but they did say that they were going through some things and that they were not sure what to expect from the surgery so I’m just gonna keep trying to figure out how to make it work. There are no plans to be able to do anything until they have an ultrasound done and then we will have the results back. The flying spaghetti is not going anywhere until after we get home from school so if you wanna go out and eat that will probably be better.