Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

LoveMyAspieGirl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2010, 6:07 pm

This is interesting and different.

http://en.nienteansia.it/tests/test-of-the-colors.html

Your personality is RED :heart:

Red is the warmest of all colors. Red is the color most chosen by extroverts and one of the top picks of males. On the negative side red can mean temper or anger. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Brides wear red and front doors are often painted red. Red is Tuesday's color. Red roses symbolize passionate love. Ruby rings should be worn on the left hand. Red is the color of Mars. This planet is known as the God of War. Red is associated with fiery heat and warmth. It can also mean danger (burning). Red is the color of blood, and as such has strong symbolism as life and vitality. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. Red is also the color of passion and lust. Put some red in your life when you want: 1- increased enthusiasm and interest 2- more energy 3- action and confidence to go after your dreams 4- protection from fears and anxieties

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2010, 6:32 pm

Your personality is BLUE

Blue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. Blue symbolizes the Virgin Mary. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. Blue is the calming color. That makes it a wonderful color to use in the home, especially for babies. Blue is so soothing that is a good choice for pajamas. Dark blue is the color of truth and moderation. A blue iris means your friendship is very important to me. Wednesday's color is blue. Blue gemstones to wear to feel calm are blue sapphire and blue topaz. Lapis lazuli and azurite are said to heighten psychic power. Turquoise is the symbol of youth, both the color and the gemstone. This color has a soothing affect. Turquoise is the color of communication. It contains the growth quality of green with the blue quality of communication. Turquoise has long been used in amulets to provide protection, health, confidence and strength. Aqua is the color of high ideals. Blue gives a feeling of distance. Artists use it to to show perspective. This is a good way to understand the energy of the color blue - it allows us to look beyond and increase our perspective outward. It contains a cool vibration that is helpful to communication. The vibration if blue can be used to open energy flow where it is blocked. Using blue to relax will encourage feelings of communication and peace. Put some blue in your life when you want: 1- calm and relaxation to counteract chaos or agitation 2- to open the flow of communication 3- to broaden your perspective in learning new information 4- solitude and peace.

kathryn_7
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2010, 6:39 pm

Your personality is RED

Red is the warmest of all colors. Red is the color most chosen by extroverts and one of the top picks of males. On the negative side red can mean temper or anger. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Brides wear red and front doors are often painted red. Red is Tuesday's color. Red roses symbolize passionate love. Ruby rings should be worn on the left hand. Red is the color of Mars. This planet is known as the God of War. Red is associated with fiery heat and warmth. It can also mean danger (burning). Red is the color of blood, and as such has strong symbolism as life and vitality. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. Red is also the color of passion and lust. Put some red in your life when you want: 1- increased enthusiasm and interest 2- more energy 3- action and confidence to go after your dreams 4- protection from fears and anxieties.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 Feb 2010, 7:56 pm

Test of the colors: result
Your personality is RED
Red is the warmest of all colors. Red is the color most chosen by extroverts and one of the top picks of males. On the negative side red can mean temper or anger. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Brides wear red and front doors are often painted red. Red is Tuesday's color. Red roses symbolize passionate love. Ruby rings should be worn on the left hand. Red is the color of Mars. This planet is known as the God of War. Red is associated with fiery heat and warmth. It can also mean danger (burning). Red is the color of blood, and as such has strong symbolism as life and vitality. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. Red is also the color of passion and lust. Put some red in your life when you want: 1- increased enthusiasm and interest 2- more energy 3- action and confidence to go after your dreams 4- protection from fears and anxieties.

chaotik_lord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2010, 8:09 pm

I got red as well. It's strange that we are seeing so many reds; I don't have those traits at all and I'm the last thing from an extrovert.

Plus, most of my selections alternated between gray, brown, and white. They bear little relation to red.

LoveMyAspieGirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2010, 5:29 pm

chaotik_lord wrote:
I got red as well. It's strange that we are seeing so many reds; I don't have those traits at all and I'm the last thing from an extrovert.

Plus, most of my selections alternated between gray, brown, and white. They bear little relation to red.

I know, I think I only chose red on one question. :? Maybe it's not the color you choose the most, maybe all of the colors you choose could add up to your personality being red. :shrug:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2010, 5:34 pm

Your personality is RED

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 11:49 pm

It doesn't surprise me, that I got red.

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 7:26 am

I got yellow and was pleasantly surprised :
Your personality is YELLOW

The shade of yellow determines the meaning. Pure, bright and sunny yellow is the easiest color to see. People who are blind to other colors can usually see yellow. Yellow is full of creative and intellectual energy. Always use yellow note pads. Yellow symbolizes wisdom. Yellow means joy and happiness. People of high intellect favor yellow. Yellow daffodils are a symbol of unrequited love. Sunday's color is yellow-gold. Like the energy of a bright sunny day, yellow brings clarity and awareness. The shade of yellow determines its effect: Yellow-green can mean deceit, and creates a disoriented feeling. Orange-yellow imparts a sense of establishment. Clean light yellow clears the mind, making it active and alert. Put some yellow in your life when you want: 1- clarity for decision-making 2- relief from 'burnout', panic, nervousness, exhaustion 3- sharper memory and concentration skills 4- protection from lethargy and depression during dull weather.

:D

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 7:32 am

I also got yellow. It's a very flattering test.