Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

glow
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 5:07 am

How Annoying Are You?

Result: You are rarely annoying.

You try, but you know what? You're human. Consideration for other people's wishes is always a good idea, but you can't always tiptoe around, and anyway, you have business to take care of. If you offend someone or harsh their mellow, you apologize and try to make it right. Being a good neighbor and citizen counts for something, doesn't it?

yeah, and this is something I already knew, I never worry or annoy myself much, lest for others.

http://www.horoscope.com/horoscope/quiz ... e-you.aspx

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 2:39 pm

Result: You are kind of annoying.

You like what you like. Maybe you don't notice how other people respond, or maybe their seal of approval isn't always necessary. Yes, you have your charms, but you're kind of an acquired taste. Some people interact with you because they want to, others because they have to. When you choose to pay attention, you can tell the difference.

I doubt this is true. :?

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 4:09 pm

How Annoying Are You?
Result: You are really annoying!
Maybe you have something to prove or like watching people flinch. Maybe your noisy, obnoxious love for life makes you oblivious to bystanders. One thing is for sure: you would benefit from a full-on intervention. Unless, of course, you're looking at a future in reality TV, where any kind of reaction is better than no reaction at all.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 3:21 pm

You try, but you know what? You're human. Consideration for other people's wishes is always a good idea, but you can't always tiptoe around, and anyway, you have business to take care of. If you offend someone or harsh their mellow, you apologize and try to make it right. Being a good neighbor and citizen counts for something, doesn't it?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 4:31 pm

How Annoying Are You?

Result: You are not annoying.

Lace up your goody two-shoes and prepare to walk on water. You're the kind of person who mothers, teachers, spiritual advisors, and Miss Manners hold as a positive role model. Librarians don't even know you're there. You could sneak up on a highly trained guard dog. Of course, the glow of your halo might give you away.

:scratch: What the ... ?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2013, 4:17 am

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Oct 2013, 3:06 am

Quote:
You are kind of annoying.
You like what you like. Maybe you don't notice how other people respond, or maybe their seal of approval isn't always necessary. Yes, you have your charms, but you're kind of an acquired taste. Some people interact with you because they want to, others because they have to. When you choose to pay attention, you can tell the difference.
The description fits me well

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2013, 7:18 am

irony :
http://community.oranum.com/en/psychic- ... a666ae0f95

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2013, 9:24 am

How Annoying Are You?
Result: You are really annoying!
Maybe you have something to prove or like watching people flinch. Maybe your noisy, obnoxious love for life makes you oblivious to bystanders. One thing is for sure: you would benefit from a full-on intervention. Unless, of course, you're looking at a future in reality TV, where any kind of reaction is better than no reaction at all.

(This probably has to do with my age.)

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2013, 10:25 am

I'm kind of annoying. Hmm, I thought I'd get brazen brat. :P

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2013, 3:22 pm

How Annoying Are You?

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2013, 10:02 pm

Kind of annoying.

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2014, 6:05 am

I would say that's about right.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2014, 7:07 am

You are rarely annoying.

funny - then why can't I make friends?

LuigiDude
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Mar 2014, 6:41 am

Huh, I was actually surprised by that. I didn't think that I would be kind of annoying.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2014, 8:12 pm

Quote:

Hardly believable, especially considering I revived the thread to post this :!:

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.