Page 10 of 22 [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 10:31 pm

I am not paying attention, and am completely caught by surprise when the result of your attempt at a thermite reaction (I knew going to university for a chemistry degree would come in handy someday) suddenly lands on me. I'm briefly shocked, and then notice that my clothes are on fire. However, I know what to do about that: I stop, drop....and land on the person below me.

(P.S. this is bugging me...I happened to know that, but where is the hint in your profile?)

MindWithoutWalls
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 10:39 pm

I hear the shrieking and step to the side, just in time. But I have a blanket, so I throw it over Canaspie and put the fire out. The blanket is thus singed. I toss it aside, so I can do some first aid and call for help. The blanket falls onto the person below.

Loitering is encouraged at The Wayshelter: http://wayshelter.com

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 11:31 pm

The blanket is still ablaze so i quickly remove it but i catch on fire and roll on the dirt to extinguish it. I create a big pile of dirt in my hurryness and that pile falls onto the person below.

g2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Oct 2012, 3:08 pm

I'm inspecting the hole in my driveway/trying to cover it up in a not too obvious way before my mom gets home when a huge pile of dirt falls on me. I drop my extra clay, tar and epoxy glue on the person below me.

Canaspie, I'm sorry about the profile thing. Computer stuff is not my strong suit, and I accidentally put it in a part of my profile viewable only to me. I'm impressed you knew that, there are some people who would only recognize it if I wrote the names that you might get in a lab.... though what class you would be taking that you'd be allowed to play with a substance that burns at 2500 degrees fahrenheit or so I have no idea.

MindWithoutWalls
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 9:14 pm

Thank you! Our driveway has lots of cracks. I can make good use of this stuff. I hope the dirt was at least enough to fill the hole in your driveway.

It's late. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get down to work on our driveway. In the meantime, I'm going to have a snack before bed. I like to share, so I'm handing down a cookie and a glass of milk to the next person below me.

g2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Oct 2012, 6:34 pm

That would be me *evil grin*. I happen to be playing with my pet rat, when I get some milk and a cookie. I share the cookie with my rat, and the milk too. After she's eaten her fill, she ambles off and falls on the person below me; one fat, adorable, friendly rat.

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2012, 9:53 pm

The rat lands on me and, having had the milk and cookies, now asks for a napkin. He then wants to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn't have a milk mustache, so I hold him up to the mirror to check, then "accidentally" drop him on the person below me before he can ask for anything else.

MindWithoutWalls
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2012, 1:53 pm

Hmmmm. Do I have something on my head?

I go to a mirror to find out why everybody's looking at me funny. I'm startled to see the rat. Before I realize he's friendly, I jump in surprise, spilling the milk in the glass I'm drinking from. The rat also falls off my head, so it lands with the spilled milk, onto the next person.

g2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Oct 2012, 5:04 pm

Lol said rat is actually a girl. I'm overjoyed to have her back, so I don't particularly care about the milk. I get out some lab rat blocks to give her, but she doesn't want them, so she drops one 11 pound bag of lab quality rat food on the next person.

physicsnut42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Oct 2012, 8:35 pm

Ouch, that hurt. It's like a bag of rocks. It says it's rat food. How do the rats EAT this stuff?!?
The rat food falls on the ground and breaks open, spilling its delicious-smelling contents onto the sidewalk of the rat-infested city. Seconds later a swarm of begins to loot the wreckage. They eat their fill and drop--well, they drop, erm... rat droppings--onto whoever is unfortunate enough to be standing below.

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 11:19 am

Great, I've got to go and wash myself- AND my clothes- again.

Only it turns out the dryer isn't working so I have to put some different clothes on while I wait for my washed ones to dry naturally. I'm already annoyed by a lot, so much that I pick up the broken dryer and throw it onto the person below me.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 12:59 pm

Ouch!

That really hurt Jess, so much so that the shock made me drop my dinner on the person below. Sorry!

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 2:53 pm

So my dumb dog goes after the falling dinner, knocks into my legs as I'm standing at the kitchen sink and I drop the cast iron skillet I was washing onto the person below me.

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 10:49 pm

ouch, it lands on and breaks my nose. I have to take liquid medicine to help it heal, it stings real bad and Ii sneeze the medicine and what was in my nose to the person below.

MindWithoutWalls
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 4:08 pm

Ew. That's not funny! Or that snot funny! Whichever. ;)

I bathe, of course, and put on clean clothes. I've also been sneezing, due to an allergic reaction. When I do, I drop the box of tissues on the next person. At least they're unused and, therefore, clean!

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 11:51 pm

I properly use them to clean my nose and dispose of the used tissues. I take out the trash and the trash collector fills the truck but drops the empty trash can onto the person below.