Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

glow
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 3:05 pm

Are You Ready To Get Married?

Result: You're not quite ready to get married.

Your relationship is awesome, except when it sucks. You could do worse, but maybe you could do better. You feel claustrophobic when there isn't much action. You're probably on the right path, but the next rough patch could be a deal-breaker. If your wedding happened today, you'd say, ''I might,'' not ''I do.'' Better put this on hold for now.

http://www.horoscope.com/horoscope/quiz ... rried.aspx

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 3:08 pm

Quote:

Result: You're ready for marriage!

You're comfortable with commitment and with your lover. You get that no individual can be 100% perfect and no plan is foolproof. With your sweetie beside you, there's a reason to look ahead with hope and excitement. No other beautiful body or attractive lifestyle can tempt you away from what you have now. So... go ahead and tie the knot!

Oh, crap ... not again!

:cry:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 4:16 pm

Mine: You're not quite ready to get married.

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 4:40 pm

Result: You're not quite ready to get married.
Your relationship is awesome, except when it sucks. You could do worse, but maybe you could do better. You feel claustrophobic when there isn't much action. You're probably on the right path, but the next rough patch could be a deal-breaker. If your wedding happened today, you'd say, ''I might,'' not ''I do.'' Better put this on hold for now.

MsFogg
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Oct 2013, 6:32 pm

If you need to be marrying , you will find a way whether retiring NT or full-fledged ASPIE. It was and always will be a very simple choice. Eliza

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 6:35 pm

You're comfortable with commitment and with your lover. You get that no individual can be 100% perfect and no plan is foolproof. With your sweetie beside you, there's a reason to look ahead with hope and excitement. No other beautiful body or attractive lifestyle can tempt you away from what you have now. So... go ahead and tie the knot!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

02 Oct 2013, 7:40 pm

You're ready for marriage!

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

UndeadToaster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Oct 2013, 9:11 pm

It amuses me how these things always have so few questions.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 5:36 pm

WOO-HOO!! :D :heart: