Page 3 of 132 [ 2104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 132  Next

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2015, 11:33 am

Yes, that's Bastet a gift I purchased for myself and a dear family member of mine

Helps others feel positive vibes each and every day

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2015, 11:41 am

Yay for kitties! Bastet is my favourite Egyptian goddess.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2015, 11:51 am

has an encouraging and charismatic presence

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2015, 1:58 pm

Is a nice person!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2015, 2:09 pm

Always is generous & compassionate towards others.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2015, 8:23 pm

Puts up with my awful wordplay (as does the awesome Kuraudo) and is still prepared to admit he once lived just 90 minutes away...... :lol:

Last edited by DeepHour on 03 Dec 2015, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2015, 8:37 pm

Has an epic avatar that would make Artemis [or, indeed, any moon deity] proud! 8)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 3:16 am

has really neato glasses, from what i have seen of her.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 9:16 am

^Why, thank you! My eyes are quite sensitive, so I need tinted glasses to deal with bright lights.
Has an unusual and interesting username.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 11:10 am

has more knowledge than she let's others know..

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 11:38 am

^Yes, and that is why I'm writing my book: to share my wisdom with others!

Has a seemingly unlimited supply of avatars.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 11:45 am

I'd not say unlimited but close.. Has an intensely witty and charming persona..

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 11:48 am

That wall or door in your current avatar looks like chocolate peanut brittle. I think I'm hungry! :lol:

Has a great sense of humor.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 11:57 am

I'd not attempt to eat what is in my avatar for it's not edible unless you wish to have your esophagus sliced.
The object in the avatar is a Native American Arrowhead collection which, has been in the family for centuries.
Shows a great amount of grace and patience

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 12:06 pm

Well, then, that kind of backfired, didn't it? :lol: :lol:

Apparently has many cool knickknacks.

Commander
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 12:22 pm

Anonymously gives people poems of strength while disguised as a trojan horse with a sonic screw driver :o