BREAKING NEWS! THE BUBONIC PLAGUE HAS STRIKED ONCE AGAIN!! !!

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Yes or No?
Yes. 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
No. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Maybe so. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know. I'll have to get back to you on that. 42%  42%  [ 5 ]
OINKY! 33%  33%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 12

ChrissandraChrissamba
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2007, 10:07 pm

Greetings Peoples!! !!

I am very very depressed, but also slightly slightly happy. How are all of you folks?

Now, I am also very very bored, but also slightly slightly excited, sooooooooo............... I have started The Famous Create Your Own Very Wary Berry Terry Larry, Extremely Lextremely Textremely Boring and Random Rant in The Form Of A Very Long Run-On Sentence With Random Capitalization Thrown In About Whatever You Can Possibly Imagine In This Sad, Unfortunate, Crippling State of Complete and Utter BOREDOM That Has Dared To Cast Its Very Dark and Cold Shadow Over Me and Many Many Other Unfortunate Souls Who Are So Bored As They Actually Consider It Fun To Respond To This Incredibly Stupid Thread That They Have Decided To Join Me In The Quest To Combat the Evil Boredom One Incredibly Long Run-On Sentence/Title of A Thread At a Time!! !! !! Isn't it exciting? Now, there is only one rule to this thread: You are required to be extremely bored in order to reply to this thread or you will be pelted by cucumbers whilst being smeared with mustard whilst being thrown out of a bathtub whilst being forced to live in a cardboard box for the rest of your life. However, if you were not initially bored when you started reading this thread, but have now accumulated enough boredom to last you a life time after finishing reading this post, you are allowed to join in the fun that is this thread.

So, I will start.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disgusted at the ignorance of the complete and utter stupid fools that have decided in their own complete and utterly stupid brains to ban mushrooms covered in mustard that people eat whilst sitting on a toilet reading another magazine about another complete and utterly stupid topic to do with another completely and utterly stupid nose spray that supposedly cures mustard hating people from their pathetic mustard hating stupidity.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2007, 10:55 pm

I'm bored as hell, so I shall say this: almost every boy I have met has been a complete as*hole. :)

ChrissandraChrissamba
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2007, 10:56 pm

Starbuline wrote:
I'm bored as hell, so I shall say this: almost every boy I have met has been a complete as*hole. :)

Oh dear.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2007, 10:57 pm

Fortunately we have antibiotics that work against it. If ebola comes here then be terrified.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2007, 11:00 pm

ChrissandraChrissamba wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

Oh dear.

Maybe it's just on WP. Guys in real life are nicer to me.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2007, 11:06 pm

Another Squirrel Found With Bubonic Plague

Bubonic Plague Found In Jefferson County Squirrel

DENVER -- Plague has been confirmed in a dead tree squirrel in South Jefferson County, making this the sixth case of plague found in Colorado rodents in the last week.

Last week, state health officials confirmed that plague had been found in four dead squirrels and one dead rabbit. All of the animals were found in or around City Park and near the Denver Zoo.

On Wednesday, a dead squirrel found in the Littleton area tested positive for bubonic plague. The animal was found along the greenbelt bordered by Wadsworth Boulevard and Chatfield Avenue, officials said.

Health officials said the area will be posted with a notification. They reminded residents to take precautions to avoid exposure.

Plague is a highly infectious bacterial disease found in wild rodents, and is transmitted primarily by flea bites.

Officials said it is extremely rare for humans to be infected with plague through bites from infected fleas, but the disease can be transmitted by the cough of an infected animal or by direct contact with blood or tissues of the animals.

Symptoms in humans include high fever, fatigue, weakness and a painful, swollen lymph node, typically under the armpit, in the groin area or in the neck. The disease can be treated with antibiotics if recognized early.

Previous Stories:
April 28, 2007: Five New Animals Test Positive For Plague
April 27, 2007: Bubonic Plague Found In Denver Squirrel
April 26, 2007: Plague Found In Dead Squirrel Near City Park

Sorry, I forgot to be bored.
I'll try to be bored next time.

Merle

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 1:59 am

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 2:38 am

Starbuline wrote:
...boy I have met has been a complete as*hole. :)

That’s only because you’ve never spoken to any boy-men, there’s a difference. The difference being: we’re man enough to know we’re jerks.

OP: I understand completely.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 12:08 pm

Bubonic plague bombs :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 5:17 pm

I hope it doesn't spread to western Canada.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2007, 12:40 am

You know what I hate?

People and their obsession with the colour that is perfectly purple 'cause anything that deviates from this perfection is pathetic and not worth even a thought of aversion or reversion to this excursion which permeates as I look perfectly purple until people partake in my painted placidity never mind to please pathetic people I’ve got a dabble of baby blue to my hue that places my purple next to pandemia influenza because who knew that life draws violet and plugs my head until I’m dead from copper jacketed lead just please purvey my oxygenated pink to your party and consume my rejection and live off me and see what I see ‘cause I’m virulently violet who’ll never see what you be or is that see through the saw on my flawed venous as I dibble rabble and drabble dabble when finally my 1911 says BOOM!

(E: fixed it 'cause I don't listen to anything....)

cruimh_shionnachain
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2007, 9:59 am

Starbuline wrote:
ChrissandraChrissamba wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

Oh dear.

Maybe it's just on WP. Guys in real life are nicer to me.

Wow.
You must be pretty mad.
They all seem pretty nice to me.
*feels sympathy for unknown problem*

Apathy is not a vice, it is a relieving and downright enjoyable life-choice.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2007, 11:23 am

Bubonic plague is awesome.
I died of plague three times in previous lives. I also died of cholera twice, syphillis and tuberculosis. I died fighting on the Eastern Front and also in the Crimea. I was beheaded twice, burned for witchcraft and hung six times. I believe I was also on the Titanic but too poor for the lifeboats. So I died in the Atlantic as well.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2007, 5:23 am

I don't like buboes.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2007, 10:48 am

It's coming.

You think you're special with your dominion over the populations’ desolation and your devastation of peoples’ persons with your failure to fold this featureless firma with fatherly fingers for all to feel as your neglect for critters and creatures that cannot call you champion to your consciousness’ taste as you feast on featherless fowl wondering why this fool can even foist his arrow in the direction of your sparrow and family which is founded on genocide of our genome before you begin to wander around waiting for this witch head to return with its planet shattering peace.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2007, 7:39 am

Tomorrow was here yesterday.

Don’t you hate it when you saw today which is tomorrow whilst living yesterday but since you’ve been viewing this this timeless continuum with eyes that are very real and really timed to typically timid time to touch ten trillion ticks sans tocks or is that tocks sans ticks and whether ticks and tocks exist in time or timelessness at all you’ve got to wonder whilst weeping for infinite wisdom which doesn’t exist why we’ve got to make do and well with worrying wishes of finite and whimsical wisdom which is located within a single word which is the word "why" or is that word "when"?