Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2007, 9:19 am

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=7259

Punk

You're a classic punker. Hard headed and strongly motivated in government
relations. You probably like a lot of underground bands that other people at your
school don't really know about. You consider people who shop at Hot Topic to be
posers and you're overly proud of who you are.

aspie17
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2007, 9:28 am

Metal
You're about as hardcore as they come. Music is your passion and you listen to it for talent not because it's popular. You probably have a lot of respect for all artforms and you like classical piano. Slipknot definitely sucks in your eyes...and for good reason. Any band who takes the time to put on make-up and masks just isn't worth your respect.

Mushroom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 May 2007, 10:20 am

Metal
You're about as hardcore as they come. Music is your passion and you listen to it for talent not because it's popular. You probably have a lot of respect for all artforms and you like classical piano. Slipknot definitely sucks in your eyes...and for good reason. Any band who takes the time to put on make-up and masks just isn't worth your respect.

... I like rock-metal, not metal itself.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2007, 11:19 am

How did they guess my musical taste?

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

30 May 2007, 11:59 am

Punk

TheResistance
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 May 2007, 12:23 pm

Punk
You're a classic punker. Hard headed and strongly motivated in government relations. You probably like a lot of underground bands that other people at your school don't really know about. You consider people who shop at Hot Topic to be posers and you're overly proud of who you are.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2007, 2:43 pm

Metal

Three years!

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 3:34 pm

Punk
You're a classic punker. Hard headed and strongly motivated in government relations. You probably like a lot of underground bands that other people at your school don't really know about. You consider people who shop at Hot Topic to be posers and you're overly proud of who you are.

That's cool... As long as no one compares me to the Bolero 8)

Trigger11
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 3:45 pm

This is a lie:

Metal

I like Industrial et al, but I should have been Punk, given the choices.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 3:48 pm

Punk

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 4:53 pm

Metal

Not if it's that modern garbage.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2007, 7:20 am

Punk