Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 11:50 am

Is this the right forum for a "we love" thread?

MariaTheFictionkin has probably left WP for good, but I think she still deserves our love.

Please reply if you wish to honor her memory. I sincerely hope far fewer of us than she believed were haters.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 12:43 pm

honor her memory? she's not f*****g dead man.

I don't hate anyone on this forum

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 2:21 pm

I don't hate her either. I respect her opinions and beliefs. I even respect the fact that her fiance is a fictional character, which is kind of cool, when you think about it. I saw her artwork on her FurAffinity page, it is pretty awesome.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 3:57 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
honor her memory? she's not f*****g dead man.
Nobody is suggesting she's dead, but if she's true to her word, none of us will hear from her again.

SaveFerris wrote:
I don't hate anyone on this forum
Who said you did?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 4:57 pm

MaxE wrote:
Nobody is suggesting she's dead, but if she's true to her word, none of us will hear from her again.

She'll be back on the WP crack soon , it's too addictive

MaxE wrote:
Who said you did?

It's was just a way of saying that I don't hate MTFK or anybody else at the same time

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Feb 2018, 6:14 pm

I didn't even notice her getting haters on her. That's too bad. I found her posts somewhat confusing at times, but didn't have any negative feelings towards them. I don't understand why anyone would be bothered by her? She seems nice.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 6:18 pm

Embla wrote:
I didn't even notice her getting haters on her. That's too bad. I found her posts somewhat confusing at times, but didn't have any negative feelings towards them. I don't understand why anyone would be bothered by her? She seems nice.
I had the impression she left WP because she at least believed she had haters.

Anyway I think she deserves some love.

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Feb 2018, 6:47 pm

MariaTheFictionkin was among my favorite members here. Although she occasionally talked nonsense to some extent, I related to a lot of her personal struggles, such as being abused as a child and having anxiety towards other people. And her mental illness (she didn't think so, but she was clearly schizophrenic on some level) didn't stop her from being nice to talk to. I feel like people like her can offer different perspectives on things, because of their differences.

I remember having a conversation with her about her "soulbonds"; she claimed that she could speak to otherworldly beings, and I asked her what they tell her. Obviously, I didn't fully believe what she told me after that, but I still enjoyed the interaction. It probably didn't mean much to her, but in my own headcannon I considered her an online friend after that. In any case, I hope things are going well for her.

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Feb 2018, 12:33 am

MaxE wrote:
Embla wrote:
I had the impression she left WP because she at least believed she had haters.

Anyway I think she deserves some love.

Oh no! True or not, it must feel awful for her.
Yes, some love is definitely deserved. I hope she comes back so we get the chance to show that we appreciate her being here.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 1:16 am

certainly an imaginative individual. But also a troubled individual. Not an easy person for most of us to find common currency with to talk to, at least upon first crossing paths with her on WP because of her unconventional beliefs, and other unconventionalnesses. But I am not aware of her getting out right hostility.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 2:32 am

she has an excellent drawing hand.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 5:48 am

naturalplastic wrote:
certainly an imaginative individual. But also a troubled individual. Not an easy person for most of us to find common currency with to talk to, at least upon first crossing paths with her on WP because of her unconventional beliefs, and other unconventionalnesses. But I am not aware of her getting out right hostility.
Based on her last posts, I get the impression she felt hostility. In some cases she probably read hostility into how some people replied to her posts, when there was really just misunderstanding. And certainly some people didn't quite know what to make of her. I apologize if I am reading too much into the situation that's not really there. But she sure seemed unhappy when she quit.

Of course I have no idea what sort of PMs she may have gotten.