Page 10 of 11 [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2023, 7:46 am

Something Weird and a bit of a nerd at the moment I'm afraid but I think it's great that you're supporting the team at the moment and get the chance to play with the pond and the whole parcel was covered in pond liner paint

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2023, 7:46 am

The pretty fireworks are coming to the market tomorrow! We will have to get some pictures of them before they go out of business. I’m not gonna do anything with the house because it’s going on right now but I’ll let him know that you guys are not coming back until the end of the year. Why did you leave me hanging out with your sister and your mom? I’m not going back there anymore! They hate KISS, and they hate me because I’m not a good person to them. The only reason they don’t love KISS is because they’re so good at making people happy.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2023, 8:28 am

Appreciate that, but I'm not really feeling it. Will you find a few shirts for the boys and me? Now it's just the one hand that I support, but it's not like you said that it feels right to change the way you do you. Last time the likelihood of getting a little bit of randomness was a big boy, but not sure if it is still. How much does it exist anymore? Can you send me the link for the night so we can play with the occasional people in the world? I don't think I have a stomach bug or anything like that. Hope this helps you know what I mean about the way you think, oh sage of the living room. The rubber bands that begin their time are with you all the time. He's heading out now and then I shall wait for more info from you. If it doesn't work out as planned for you, come home and take a nap so I don't have to.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2023, 9:18 pm

The Addams family was in the midst of the battle for their home in New Orleans when a group of people gathered to celebrate their first ever wedding anniversary. They had planned to attend a funeral in New York, but were unable to get permission from their church for the ceremony because of their religious beliefs. Thousands of crows have already been invited by the pope to attend a memorial service for the dead and many others were forced to go home.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 1:08 am

I’m so sorry for this experience. I’m not sure how to get it back to normal but I’m hoping to be able to get a replacement man soon. I will keep my fingers open for the next few months and then I’ll get married on June first. The wedding is in June so we are going on June first and then we will have to get married even though it’s not that great to do.

We are planning a wedding in June so we can get off and do it. We have been thinking of doing it for a long time but we don’t know how. It looks like it will help if we do it on a Monday. Today is Monday so that will make me feel better and be able to get off.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 1:22 am

The only thing stopping me from doing it is the fact I don’t know how. It makes me want a little more time to learn new techniques but it is so frustrating when people don’t have the patience to actually make it happen with me. The first thing I want to do is make sure I have the right mindset for my life and then make sure that my mind and body are focused on my thoughts and feelings for hours like yours will be.

If you’re interested in learning about my feelings then please contact me on here. I’m always here for any help I can get. I’m always looking for someone who is interested in me instead of just being interested in my work and not wanting me.

It’s a good thing I have such nice ones and they always seem so happy when they see you. The best part about being a little older is that I can get to see your little thing when I am there with my cat and my little one too.

The best thing is to get to see my baby and then you will burst open your heart and mouth with your big little finger and it will feel like heaven for me when you push it into my chest.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 1:31 am

The new rules are designed to prevent the spread of diseases such as cancer and heart attacks in patients with chronic conditions such as asthma and heart attacks. Patients who are diagnosed as having severe heart attacks are referred to emergency care for a number of different types of food.

I’m a vegetarian and I eat meat with no problems. It’s just so weird to eat it with no problems whatsoever but it’s not like I don’t eat anything else. I’m going out of my mind to make sure you know that I don’t want what I have. I want you and I think you know but maybe you don’t. I’m sorry I didn’t know how to spell it but I’m not sure if you like the idea of me anyway.

I’m sorry to bother you with this but if you’re interested I would love to eat you out and have you come to the beach or the lake with me for dinner. I’m serious about it and I’m going to try to make myself come and go with my thoughts of the way you feel in my mind.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 2:52 am

When the moon is in the middle of a planet and you have no idea how to make the atmosphere better, it is very important to remember that you are the only person who will ever see the sun in your lifetime. You will never be able to see it because of your past experiences with the earth in the first few decades of your existence. The world will be different in a few generations if we don’t change our perception of our own reality. So call all the people who have been around for centuries and who have been in our society since the beginning of the last millennium.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 3:18 am

they all have time to kiss, let's get crazy today and tomorrow, would we eat the world, how would we take our ugly kid seriously?

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 3:27 am

Let’s let the china plates get in our hands and get back to work! This is the way! I’m a huge fan of rock music, but it doesn’t make sense to have the music on your mind when you’re playing a guitar. The only reason why I’m not going is because of how much time you spend on the telephone. The phone is not going to be charged until you have a good reason why you need to pay for the service.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 5:23 pm

Heya, you wanna be a good idea? I'm not sure if I'm coherent enough for that, but I'm sure it would have been satisfying. Do you think about the lack of citrus flavored bubble gum? I can appreciate that, but I'm not really feeling like being on your face. The phone with my dog keeps asking me about her and wondering why she's not returning texts. I think it's time for you guys to come in the mail. Man, you know what the hell is going on with their little hearts. I will send sporadic Seuss talk about that one guy under the table. I think he just wants some robucksbut I'm not sure.

Aurura_b
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Jun 2023, 11:07 pm

(So, this was pretty fun.)

"His power to the bus is a complete and easy way for him to know to take a long while and take a look and see what happens if I get that back to him and I love him and he will always have the car and he will get back.

Thank the doctor and I love the fact you have to wait until the next day of the month and get the added bonus.

Alright today I am soul and love you too and you have to wait until I can be found in your life in a complete and simple way of presenting your own personal information intended to be still useful to helpful bus."

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 11:32 pm

The rooster is so good at hiding from me! It’s like a little kid trying not to get caught in the middle of the road. All the suitcases are empty but I don’t want them to go out of their way to make a big mistake. The only reason why they don’t want me is because of what you told them and the fact that they don’t know how much money they need. Bake the cupcakes for the next two weeks and then you can have the rest of the week to make the cookies.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2023, 8:22 am

The first one was really cool but I think the second one was really hot. It was a little more intense than I expected and the third one was really hard. I’m not really sure what to expect from it though because it is so hard and it was really painful to do it in the car. I’m not a fan of that but it is so frustrating to miss out on the hard ones. The best way to get the best one is to get it done in the end.

The first thing you need is a little patience and a bit of practice before going through with it. I’m sure you have a good amount of experience with getting it and you should be able to be a master of it by the time you’re in the car.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2023, 9:05 am

Good morning. I have a few hours left in her house today, but that's what happens when you have too much fuel. Does a little bit of weirdness sound like a plan, mister? I'm sure you'll get summoned again sometime soon. I love the color of those things that would have been stir fry sauce. You totally helped me out the other day and said he left his folder in the same spot. Did you get the drift though? I think it's time for a quick walk and all that jazz. If you want me to leave the door unlocked and the rubber gloves on your face I shall. See you soon then.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2023, 12:24 pm

The only way I could do it was if you had a good job and a good car. If not then you can just do it yourself like you did last time. I’m sure it will be fun to do it with you but you can always go ahead and just do me the best you can before that. I’m sure you’ll get some help from your friends in your car or whatever but I’m glad to help do it right and get you going now. I’m so sorry for the delay in getting you in the car but it’s really important to know what you want first. The last time we did it we had a little trouble with our big one so we just got a new one that will fit in the back seat better.