Page 13 of 28 [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 28  Next

Milktalk
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Nov 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,585

24 Jun 2020, 6:04 pm

piochy phazz muk kyrop muk muk laub davil kruk brebuchured tak mooley wimp wamp 8)


Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
glurch mag tippy davil chich kaa muk unchered laub knisch dibby dib lasti kipkup :jester:



Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
quart nit sinnal laub sinaup nit nit mggi taa taa oop dabil cat :!:

Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
lauey lauey lit lit - cooley hig glaub. madge sib lurp tak muggi sadge! :jester:


Jakki wrote:
Higraub lit lit , Cooley glaub ......


Sinaup Sina Sina muggi Laub nit nit........quartb , :idea:



Knisch laub Davil lasti, uncherd Darb Gleun chich.


phazz pioch davil kaa laub hrebuchured muk muk , kyorp ... :D



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,395
Location: Near the trees and fields on a hill near the sea not far from beaches, harbours and castles on the Welsh coastline in the British Isles in the U.K. You know, that place next to Europe?.

24 Jun 2020, 6:08 pm

Green!


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39. https://everything2.com/user/Zifendorf/ ... s/shutdown


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,964
Location: Outter Quadrant

24 Jun 2020, 6:13 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Green!

yes that was brilliant ...amazing you were able to discern the fact the conversation was all about the colour green ..... ? i think ?


_________________
Female
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are


Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2017
Age: 49
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,214
Location: Wiltshire, U.K.

24 Jun 2020, 6:13 pm

Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
why can't skin be transparent?


Cause otherwise you would get sunburnt organs :roll:


How do jellyfish get away with it?



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,395
Location: Near the trees and fields on a hill near the sea not far from beaches, harbours and castles on the Welsh coastline in the British Isles in the U.K. You know, that place next to Europe?.

24 Jun 2020, 6:17 pm

Temeraire wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
why can't skin be transparent?


Cause otherwise you would get sunburnt organs :roll:


How do jellyfish get away with it?


They close their eyes and dream of Atlantis.


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39. https://everything2.com/user/Zifendorf/ ... s/shutdown


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 95,538
Location: the island of defective toy santas

25 Jun 2020, 4:05 am

^^^i'll accept that.



pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jan 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,586

25 Jun 2020, 10:58 am

Jakki wrote:
pyrrhicwren wrote:
When you turn around does the world exist behind you?




Image


And all about you?

Image


_________________
HFA/ASP, Synesthaesia, Tic Disorder


Milktalk
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Nov 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,585

26 Jun 2020, 9:35 pm

piochy phazz muk kyrop muk muk laub davil kruk brebuchured tak mooley wimp wamp :jester: :lol:


Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
glurch mag tippy davil chich kaa muk unchered laub knisch dibby dib lasti kipkup :jester:



Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
quart nit sinnal laub sinaup nit nit mggi taa taa oop dabil cat :!:

Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
lauey lauey lit lit - cooley hig glaub. madge sib lurp tak muggi sadge! :jester:


Jakki wrote:
Higraub lit lit , Cooley glaub ......


Sinaup Sina Sina muggi Laub nit nit........quartb , :idea:



Knisch laub Davil lasti, uncherd Darb Gleun chich.


phazz pioch davil kaa laub hrebuchured muk muk , kyorp ... :D



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,964
Location: Outter Quadrant

26 Jun 2020, 10:26 pm

Milktalk wrote:
piochy phazz muk kyrop muk muk laub davil kruk brebuchured tak mooley wimp wamp :jester: :lol:


Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
glurch mag tippy davil chich kaa muk unchered laub knisch dibby dib lasti kipkup :jester:

{ muk muk laub...?Quaht......*#wimp wamp ? gusurct cribe descrit ! 8O } ×



Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
quart nit sinnal laub sinaup nit nit mggi taa taa oop dabil cat :!:

Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
lauey lauey lit lit - cooley hig glaub. madge sib lurp tak muggi sadge! :jester:


Jakki wrote:
Higraub lit lit , Cooley glaub ......


Sinaup Sina Sina muggi Laub nit nit........quartb , :idea:



Knisch laub Davil lasti, uncherd Darb Gleun chich.


phazz pioch davil kaa laub hrebuchured muk muk , kyorp ... :D


phuet taub krept tui..... ! 8O


_________________
Female
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are


Milktalk
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Nov 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,585

26 Jun 2020, 10:49 pm

Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
piochy phazz muk kyrop muk muk laub davil kruk brebuchured tak mooley wimp wamp :jester: :lol:


Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
glurch mag tippy davil chich kaa muk unchered laub knisch dibby dib lasti kipkup :jester:

{ muk muk laub...?Quaht......*#wimp wamp ? gusurct cribe descrit ! 8O } ×



Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
quart nit sinnal laub sinaup nit nit mggi taa taa oop dabil cat :!:

Jakki wrote:
Milktalk wrote:
lauey lauey lit lit - cooley hig glaub. madge sib lurp tak muggi sadge! :jester:


Jakki wrote:
Higraub lit lit , Cooley glaub ......


Sinaup Sina Sina muggi Laub nit nit........quartb , :idea:



Knisch laub Davil lasti, uncherd Darb Gleun chich.


phazz pioch davil kaa laub hrebuchured muk muk , kyorp ... :D


phuet taub krept tui..... ! 8O




taub mac tui krept krept. phuet mad gid. tap merp 8)



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 95,538
Location: the island of defective toy santas

27 Jun 2020, 2:14 am

ptui.



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,964
Location: Outter Quadrant

27 Jun 2020, 10:51 am

auntblabby wrote:
ptui.


laub not phtui ..... lolz


_________________
Female
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,964
Location: Outter Quadrant

27 Jun 2020, 10:54 am

Greibshont mak buduch , ascolt mingruab dut dut ...!


_________________
Female
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are


Milktalk
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Nov 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,585

27 Jun 2020, 8:16 pm

Jakki wrote:
Greibshont mak buduch , ascolt mingruab dut dut ...!


habbertachi ascolt badda bip dut mak shontnerGreib dut dut minigruab tap meep lurg buduch.. zap :P



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,964
Location: Outter Quadrant

28 Jun 2020, 12:31 pm

Greefuz nat goubumphf loku loku, natsuii , shountner Greib....? lutz .
Lib bacht ! :P


_________________
Female
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are


Milktalk
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Nov 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,585

28 Jun 2020, 1:54 pm

Jakki wrote:
Greefuz nat goubumphf loku loku, natsuii , shountner Greib....? lutz .
Lib bacht ! :P



bacht luz mimmi mimii tap narp lug. nat loku greib fujz gap. natsuii kik tl madge :jester: